What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

You are a pussycat have you ever on loc. No but I have so don't talk faecis out of your rectum. The only coward is you. 4king keyboard warrior
Seriously? That's how you feel good about yourself you idiot? Worthless troll. Block me or whatever if my words bother you. Or try to understand before barking uselessly.

It infuriates me so much. Why can't we just take them out. Especially these posts firing on civilians. ? Ajeeb chorian pehn rakhi hein.. koi gherat mand mulk hota to ik bnde k marne k tabiat saf kr deta in gandus ki
hosla karen bhaijan...fire ka tabadla do tarfa hai,,,hamari taraf internet, phone sab chal raha hai es lie ap ko khbren mil rahin hai doori taraf sab communication band hai es lie ap ko pata nai chalta.

we should remain defensive on loc but wage war on International border... as much of indian army is in Kashmir...start recruiting VMS n train them...reserves should be called mujahids who got training in past. arm the local kashmiris then we will see the greater wounds
this shows that you have no idea of indian formations their deployment and and their areas of operation.

Enemy at its works ,Pakistan issues warning that India has opened 3 outlets of Alchi Dam on River Ravi without preschedule (under Indus Treaty). Could potentially lead to serious floods on Indus.
Why we fail to secure PM permission to destroy those illegal dams.
water is a weapon some one must put this in heads of idiot parliamentarians.
India is on the offensive and Pakistan is on defensive, this will put burden on Pakistan army.

Why we fail to secure PM permission to destroy those illegal dams.
water is a weapon some one must put this in heads of idiot parliamentarians.
India is on the offensive and Pakistan is on defensive, this will put burden on Pakistan army.
Lets see what our Leadership responds this time. So far its just been nasty tweets!!!

It infuriates me so much. Why can't we just take them out. Especially these posts firing on civilians. ? Ajeeb chorian pehn rakhi hein.. koi gherat mand mulk hota to ik bnde k marne k tabiat saf kr deta in gandus ki

Call in air strikes or use gunships ..

Because we love peace

Even if it is on compromise of our honor and lives of our people

if the enemy lies every second why cannt we once.. n hurt them.. bleed them
No argument from me. I'm for anything that will put more hurt on the enemy, and make the cost of occupation unbearable to them for making kashmiris' lives a living hell. Lets Leave no stones unturned to achieve the ultimate goal of kashmiri liberation. Everything covert and overt is halal now. But we must play it smart because the enemy is devious and cunning.

True

But our response in past few days isn't as good as it has been in past few years

Sorry to say we have acted far better under Nawaz and zardari as compared to Imran Khan regime

This is just my observation
Nawaz is the reason we are in this mess.
Him and Zardari destroyed Pakistan to the point where we don't have the economy for war or other retaliation.

And don't forget, Nawaz was constantly inviting Modi and other Indians to his personal estates in Pakistan.

Nawaz is the reason we are in this mess.
Him and Zardari destroyed Pakistan to the point where we don't have the economy for war or other retaliation.

And don't forget, Nawaz was constantly inviting Modi and other Indians to his personal estates in Pakistan.

I know

But that is not good enough justification for our weak response

True

But our response in past few days isn't as good as it has been in past few years

Sorry to say we have acted far better under Nawaz and zardari as compared to Imran Khan regime

This is just my observation

Nawaz went to Modi's inaugaration and put his head in between Modi's Knee's.
He couldn't mention a word against Kulbhosan, even some of Kulbhosan netwrok
were working in Nawaz Sharif sugar mills in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom