What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

True

But our response in past few days isn't as good as it has been in past few years

Sorry to say we have acted far better under Nawaz and zardari as compared to Imran Khan regime

This is just my observation
Areesh, it is debatable. However, the present government seems to be little confused and reluctant to go full force with all the options available to us. It could be attributable to the dire state of the economy, or perhaps other factors not known to the public.

Nawaz went to Modi's inaugaration and put his head in between Modi's Knee's.
He couldn't mention a word against Kulbhosan, even some of Kulbhosan netwrok
were working in Nawaz Sharif sugar mills in Pakistan.

I know

But despite all that our military response at loc was much better than what we are giving today

That is just my observation which can be wrong too giving

True

But our response in past few days isn't as good as it has been in past few years

Sorry to say we have acted far better under Nawaz and zardari as compared to Imran Khan regime

I don't think it is fair to blame IK or even the current military leadership.

There reasons why such a response so far from us.

Keep an eye out towards China. They have given a two week ultimatum to India.
It is also important to keep the international community on your side. India wants Pakistan to look like an aggressor.

I know

But despite all that our military response at loc was much better than what we are giving today

That is just my observation which can be wrong too giving

When?

Areesh, it is debatable. However, the present government seems to be little confused and reluctant to go full force with all the options available to us. It could be attributable to the dire state of the economy, or perhaps other factors not known to the public.

I am talking about military response here

We were far more aggressive at loc than we are now. That is my personal observation since I have been observing events at loc for past few years till now

True

We have actually acted far better under CAS Gen. Raheel Sharif than the current one. Nawaz, Zardari or Imran don't matter in these war games, it is military's job as well as specialty and Gen. Raheel Sharif was damn good in it than the current chief of army staff.

We should fight this war on every front.we need aggressive mentality.

What yall dont realize is that Pakistan is forcing India into submission. India knows what it looks like and feels like on their economy when the whole airspace is shut, so why repeat it twice when you get submit the other person.

Simple tactics, really

What was so special about him

The major operation against the formidable TTP terrorists in the north Waziristan area was his initiative in June 2014, operation against MQM terrorists was his intiative during the same time to bring peace back to Karachi. He is also the architect of current comprehensive counter "strategy" of curbing the financial interrelationship between terrorism and politics (think of Zardari/PPP and Uzair Baloch duo, politics married to terrorism). It is this strategy because of which Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and other corrupt politicians are facing "music" for their financial crimes against the country.

In my view Gen. Raheel Sharif was the second best Army chief in the history of Pakistan's military after Gen. Zia ul Haq.

f7080efcf0ae07d3dc28202cc9de7480.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190819-090856_Flightradar24.jpg
Screenshot_20190819-090734_Flightradar24.jpg
Screenshot_20190819-090842_Flightradar24.jpg
Screenshot_20190819-090832_Flightradar24.jpg

IAF activity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819-090748_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-090748_Flightradar24.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20190819-090743_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-090743_Flightradar24.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20190819-090856_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-090856_Flightradar24.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20190819-090851_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-090851_Flightradar24.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 36
Amid rising tension between India and Pakistan over the revocation of Article 370 of the Constitution ending special status to Jammu and Kashmir, Islamabad has closed down three out of nine air routes for Indian carriers.

The move, second this year, would affect national carrier Air India's flights going to Europe, the US, and Middle East among others.

Flying time of around 50 flights will increase by about 10-15 minutes.

"The major route which we use for our long haul flights are still open and hence the impact is not much right now but we have got initial inputs that the remaining air routes will be shut.

"The impact will be huge as flying time for our ultra long haul flights using Pakistani airspace would increase by 2-3 hours," a senior Air India official told IANS.

The flag carrier had suffered a massive loss of Rs 430 crore due to another air space closure by Pakistan following the Balakot airstrike by the Indian Air Force in February.

The current closure of air space is being seen as retaliation by Pakistan to India's decision ending the autonomy given to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

On Wednesday, Pakistan announced that it is expelling the Indian High Commissioner and suspending bilateral trade with its nuclear-armed neighbour.

"We will call back our ambassador from Delhi and send back their envoy," foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi announced in televised comments, while a government statement declared that Pakistan will suspend trade in a downgrading of diplomatic ties between the arch rivals.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/intern...TLzNTBwEfyQp3WVKkBJ4qwGwFqZR9dF1O6mRG1Gew9deo
Should hve done the days india took over kashmir with invoking 370?
Why gave thier economy, 15 more days to get profits, investigation should be done who was stopping this decision since 15 days and then be hanged for thier traitorship to pakistan?

The major operation against the formidable TTP terrorists in the north Waziristan area was his initiative in June 2014,
Real operations were conducted in 2009 operation rah e rast and rah e nijat and Karachi operation I think was started in 2013
He and Nawaz were at same page mtlab donon milay huay thay he was just an average fat 22 scale officer or above 22 scale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom