What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

All Indian flights are allowed above 400 AGL.

Sadly only a few commercial airliners are capable of sustaining this altitude.

Here is problem if we close the route our friendly Muslim nations airlines start complains about losing hefty money.

Here is problem if we close the route our friendly Muslim nations airlines start complains about losing hefty money.
Air space should be closed only for Indian airlines and NOT the airlines of friendly Muslim countries

Still no progress on closure of entire airspace for Indian airlines. This is not a good move by the government.

If there are external pressures we need to show them a middle finger.

Still no progress on closure of entire airspace for Indian airlines. This is not a good move by the government.

If there are external pressures we need to show them a middle finger.

After 27/02/2019 when we closed our entire airspace to all things indian, 2 to 3 hours were being added on to indian flight times from Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. Why we are not doing it now remains a HUGE failure from us............:disagree:

After 27/02/2019 when we closed our entire airspace to all things indian, 2 to 3 hours were being added on to indian flight times from Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. Why we are not doing it now remains a HUGE failure from us............:disagree:

It is mindboggling. I can only think of external pressure. Probably the Americans and Western allies of India are delaying the inevitable. I cannot think of anything else.

The airspace ban really hurt India badly. No doubt.

Areesh, it is debatable. However, the present government seems to be little confused and reluctant to go full force with all the options available to us. It could be attributable to the dire state of the economy, or perhaps other factors not known to the public.
Govt reaction is very mature, just wait a few days. You will know why they are silent so far

It is mindboggling. I can only think of external pressure. Probably the Americans and Western allies of India are delaying the inevitable. I cannot think of anything else.

The airspace ban really hurt India badly. No doubt.

I concur. Another push by the indians and we'll see a full blown airspace closure to all things indian.

Should hve done the days india took over kashmir with invoking 370?
Why gave thier economy, 15 more days to get profits, investigation should be done who was stopping this decision since 15 days and then be hanged for thier traitorship to pakistan?
It's pity that i can only give one thumbs-up to your post.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Govt reaction is very mature, just wait a few days. You will know why they are silent so far

Closing airspace definitely sound immature :(

India knows Pakistan army and civilian government is on one page and they aim to Improve Pakistan economy. This hurts India really bad, but too late. Pakistan has already made their military powerful enough to deal with the enemies. Keep dreaming. Good job Pak army

It's pity that i can only give one thumbs-up to your post.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Closing airspace definitely sound immature :(
Sir, these stupids never shed a single drop of thier blood, all thy can do is to talk loud and show thier over educated mindset by lecturing us over economy?
Bt when it comes to fight our enemy thn these stupids Jst forgets what's needs to be done and when?
Jst imagine a false flag, a civillian plane hit from a BVR millsile in pakistani aero space?
Thn these stupids what thy ill say?

I believe Pakistan can not shut down airspace for specific carriers only. It has to be all or none. As far as pissing off Arab airlines, that is not our problem. We don't owe them anything to help their bottom lines be more profitable.

Undoubtedly, Indian western water and air lanes are at the mercy of Pakistan.

It must also piss you off for being dumb and stupid, has it ever?. If it was so easy to take out every post, then what's stopping them from taking out your posts @ idiot?
If they are in your range, so are you in theirs FFS.
Care to use your brain some times?
Thanks for explaining it in so simple words. Some people still wont understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom