What's new

Kashmir solidarity day observed in Riyadh

That's very stupid of you if u really think this.if we want land then ENDia we can also urge muslims of junagarh and haiderabad dakan to start a freedom movement like Kashmir but we don't want land we want KASHMIRIS OF KASHMIR ALONG WITH KASHMIR.desire of lands live in the hearts of hindus not muslims right.

Why dont you URGE the muslims of Balochistan first,atleast after you failed to URGE the muslims of East Pakistan.

quit crying...you are not making any sense...

as i explained in the previous post, the ambassador of pakistan itself is confused of his country's stand on kashmir...in one line he says pakistan wants unsc plebiscite and in another line he says "kashmir is an integral part of pakistan"....

btw if you want kashmiri sunni muslims who are the trouble makers you are welcome to take them back...no one will miss them in india...but the land of kashmir stays...so again quit crying..
Kashmiris want Pakistan,right.whatever we want independent kashmir.have u ever been to kashmir?if yes then i think u were blind in thise days when u were in kashmir.

Kashmir is Hindustan even our women will fight the Wahabi jihadis if they come to our land

2340573670_6a95306396.jpg
only your women will left to fight.wese ENDia can use women as amunation nah.

What can bankrupt Pakistan offer Kashmir and Balochistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris want Pakistan,right.whatever we want independent kashmir.have u ever been to kashmir?if yes then i think u were blind in thise days when u were in kashmir.

quit crying..you dont make any sense..:rolleyes:

baluchistan................................baluchistan ke pahar tum logon ko apne talle round den ge.wese peechle dinnu ju ENDian Baluchistan men Baluchon ke hathon marre unki lashen hi le jate.Baluchistan ke sanglakh paharon ke anacondas ki khurak ban gai hon gi.

You wont get Kashmir on PDF keyboard warriors.You have tried it before, do one more time please :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom