What's new

Kashmir solidarity day observed in Riyadh

Regardless of what the corrupt politicians think, the common Pakistanis and Kashmiris want to see Kashmir free from indian occupation.

Actually no. The guy who came to tout Kashmir as a tourist spot got turned and down a kicked away..politely. It was just an Indian attempt to troll Pakistan and make them feel isolated but it didn't work.

i feel very sad for Kashmiris.
i hope pakistan withdraw from its occupied Kashmir so as to conduct the referendum. i really do.

Actually no. The guy who came to tout Kashmir as a tourist spot got turned and down a kicked away..politely. It was just an Indian attempt to troll Pakistan and make them feel isolated but it didn't work.

By corrupt politicians, i meant current Pakistani politicians who haven't done much for the Kashmiri cause and were planning to give india MFN status. I thank the Saudis for their support to Pakistan on the Kashmir cause, but most importantly their support to the Kashmiri people who have been living under occupation of a foreign army since 1947.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Anyways what is the purpose of this thread? Btw just checked at wiki that Kashmir Solidarity Day is National Holiday in Pakistan. Really? :rofl: :rofl: Why don't you guys start showing solidarity once a month atleast and have a national holiday too!!!...Have a heart for your own people guys. What about fortnightly?

Your post makes no sense and has not contributed to the discussion of the thread in any way, its just a troll attempt on your part. But do keep it up as you won't last much longer on this forum. :enjoy:

Anyways what is the purpose of this thread? Btw just checked at wiki that Kashmir Solidarity Day is National Holiday in Pakistan. Really? :rofl: :rofl: Why don't you guys start showing solidarity once a month atleast and have a national holiday too!!!...Have a heart for your own people guys. What about fortnightly?

BTW, this is how Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan's independence day:

lalchowkpakiflag.jpg

d3a290a9b0d27926cca622719bc7_grande.jpg

^^ Most probably they would have been shot after this.

Your post makes no sense and has not contributed to the discussion of the thread in any way, its just a troll attempt on your part. But do keep it up as you won't last much longer on this forum. :enjoy:

Well its not surprising that you have selective troll detecting sensors. Regarding contribution, this is a joke thread. NON ISSUE. Few morons from your country are the ones who have been posting stupidity all over this thread. (check out post 34,51,53). Kazhugu raised a very valid point in post#7 and when nobody was able to counter that, trolling started.

Regarding my lasting on this forum, I don't give a damn. My visits here are primarily for knowing opinions. Unfortunately most of the times I see pure BS and PROVOCATIVE rants.

BTW, this is how Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan's independence day:

lalchowkpakiflag.jpg

d3a290a9b0d27926cca622719bc7_grande.jpg

In photos ko frame karva ke ghar mein taang le bhai. Few thousands out of 4 Million people gathered on a road, shouted and went home. This didn't/doesn't/won't change anything. I am not here to argue. All the best with your useless "struggle"!

what a poor confused soul......first he should decide if kashmir is an integral part of pakistan or its status is undecided and will go according to the outcome of the plebiscite...

actually this part captures the hypocrisy, moral bankruptcy and the drama baazi being carried out by pakistan in the name of "unsc resolution charade"....

they (pakistanis) just want the land as their water security depends on it and the poor kashmiris are just "bakras" for their real estate ambitions....

You shameless liar !

They were Bakra in 1947 ??? when was water shortage at that time ?
Is there ANY DOUBT at the treatment of Muslims in pre 1947 Sikh / Hindu Raj ?

I have my ancestry from one side from Kashmir, I will fight and defend each and every part of it.
Hindu-stanis don't even look like Kashmiris ... different culture, different language ....

Today Hindu-stan has more troops posted in Kashmir than troops posted to fight Taliban in north west Paksitan.
What does that tell you ?

and whats your obsession with coming onto this thread and atempting to derail the thread? After 5 pages you want to know the purpose of the thread - why dont you read the O.P. and find out the reason for the thread? Why are your countrymen burning? Seems like somethings burning whenever the word Kashmir is mentioned. Its obvious your annoyance regarding anything positive for the region. Kashmir is for kashmiri. My family is from Kashmir - and i am PAKISTANI. People like you have never been or have any interest in Kashmir - if you did then you wouldnt put posts on here lased with anger or bitterness.
Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri people.

Back
Top Bottom