What's new

Khalil ur rahman Qamar : From " Mera pass tum hoo" to feminism (verbal assault)

You have a deep message, appreciated.

The Nice Coating You mentioned, that is a necessity, but improvisation must be done for the inside as well.

Remember, this “Nice Coating” has still to some extent prevented our values to wash off this society. No one can be good to perfection but their is always a degree of goodness and bad.

As you gave an example, these same boys support TLP, Yet they talk of P*rn, I don’t support TLP or that Joker, but the “APPARENT” concept of TLP to the Masses of “Preservance Khatam-e-Nabuwat Shiq” was something most people of Pakistan will want, however, TLP went the bad way with that message by spreading violence on streets, destroying millions of worth public property.

MQM, PPP, PML-N, Military Dictatorship, PTI, all have had their goods and bads. Some have goods that outweigh the bad and vice versa. What matters is the majority proportion.

Having a Conservative coating defines their religious upbringing and family background, but their personal acts and thoughts define their self character.

Our society is definitely rotten to core.

You see a policemen taking bribe and then marching towards Jummah prayer or Praying with Prayer Mat on street side as “Namaz is important”.

You will see people earning haram but then paying zakat and Giving Sadaqah as well.

Similarly, We have these local Moulanad and “Qari Sahibs”, Teaching Quran, but some of them are involved in Child abuses as their frequency of dealing with kids is very high compared to other teachers or professions.

We have the Elite class kids, some families are liberal, Some are moderate and yet religious. People might not have Islamic Code Dressing but they do Pray 4-5 times, They are generous to people and animals, Donate food.

Point is, there is always Good and Bad in a single Entity, unless you are an Angle or in the Past times, Prophet.

I would further introduce my concept of understanding an individual like this.

• Apparent Character - Language, Etiquettes, Morals in ACTUAL ACTION.
  • Deep Mindset - What they actually think (Not necessary that these all are into action) of an act, Such as Bad Mouthing, Immoral activities, Behavior with others. This is self developed and the family background, friend circle and Upbringing has a heavy influence on this. It defines your thoughts even if they aren’t in action. For example : You might have a bad language, but deep down you regret it and you believe in avoiding this.
  • Potential to Change : Now this is the most interesting part. This isn’t a Primary Classification rather is derived from the Upper 2 classifications I mentioned. This is that the actions you do, and what you think about it in regards, and What potential is there to actually equate it to your thoughts to actions eventually in the future.
A bad person, having a good mindset with a good upbringing has higher potential to eventually become a Good person given that there are no psychological issues in play.

Similarly, Good person, Having some sort of conflicting mindset can eventually lead to a bad character and regrets in future. Now this situation, this is what i am afraid for, Fresh Teen Girls, They don’t know much about the world, Girls are least interested into politics and serious matters and in depth research of the Propagandas. These girls in Educational institutions, When they are fed with

“ Do you know that the society we live in, Mourns at the birth of a Daughter, Buries newborn Girls, Doesn’t want education for girls or Workplace Positions, Wants to restrict them to kitchen and thinks of Girls as Servants ? ”

An average Girl will definitely absorb this propaganda, eventually every thing, even the rare news of such incidents will turn her mindset towards these Feminist movements, thinking that these Rare cases among a rare group of people is actually a Norm of society (Mourning over birth of a girl), Hence, Girls of Colleges, Schools and Universities innocents, get dragged into these pit holes while the Upper class, Foreign Funded Feminists, who actually know that they are playing games with the young girls laugh and cheer...

This is a Great and Dirty Game, Thanks To Allah that I and many people here are blessed with Common Sense and Exceptional thinking and distinctive abilities to actually understand this Game. The Nexus includes Media, Social Media, Foreign Powers, NGOs and many School Chains. Indeed a very powerful threat, aimed at destroying this already messed up society.

The mess in our society is not as bad as the one in west. Our mess is mostly related to Our Ancestors driven mindset and finances.

Let me divide this to 2 Halfs

First Half :

Decoits, Thiefs, Bribe, Nepotism - All these are related to Financial problems people face and hence, these things eventually come into play. Interest (Riba)

Second half :
  • Restricting Education to some Girls and even Boys
  • Confused concept regarding Marriages and Relations (Having Influence of Islam as well as Local culture), selecting some elements from both and introducing a rather HELL concept for this. As Humans turn adolescent, Humans require more attention in terms of Emotions and Physical needs, Society plays here badly. Taboo to discuss with parents, Consequence ? Illicit affairs, In turn, Getting betrayed by Playboys or girls, Boys turning to Hoes, In long term, Mindset changes, not capable of handling a proper marriage. In turn, No Proper Sex Talk with Parents result in People with absurd mindset, Harassing Kids (Poor Zainab comes to mind), Becoming monsters
  • Stupid Cultural backward norms, “Polio ke qatray nai pilaongi apne bachon ko, jo karna hai karlo”, “Doctor pagal hote hain”, “Mere husband ko terminal Stage cancer tha, In doctor ke pas lai aur wo Mar gaye, Doctor ne maara hai *Makes a loud mouth video and posts on Social media* “, This is lack of education driven problem of our society.

So in Short, Mess of our society is Divided into 3 Categories.
  • Financial Driven
  • Lack of Education Driven
  • Uncertainty between Religion and Culture, Mixing them up, Creating a Worst Hybrid one can imagine (Din-e-Ilahi of Akbar comes to mind)
Compare this with the Western culture In General
They have different issues, they left religious and cultural values behind like half a century or a century ago, Now their issues are basically Something which are not Issues in Pakistan. For example : LGBTQ

They lack Society, Family values, Lack of Relations integrity (Every next person can be your partner someday), i am by no means calling every one from the west such, no, some still have good values regardless of religion.

West has always tried to impose their own Human rights over Pakistan where these rights don’t even matter, Many of them are already Given by Islam and very well in action. Like Musharraf once argued “Keep your rights to yourself, Our society is not west”

Now this media, chooses new or even old news regarding Child abuse, Female harassment, Or Maybe some member of their group or mindset who faced an issue (Muniba Mazari Drama), give the matter coverage, make it seem like a very common issue and then BOOM !!! Everyone be like “Aj kal aisa bohat sunnay ko milra hai, bohat maslay hain Pakistan mein”

I hope that with this one post of Extreme reality, Neutrality and Unbiasedness, i have destroyed the whole feminist narrative, AuratMarch and The liberal mindset.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @jaibi I once told you both that i was working on a very huge article related to the corruption of this society To post on PDF, This is just an excerpt of it. I will release it someday when i make it to perfection. Hope you like the message above.

@Retired Troll @Smoke @Dubious @The Eagle @waz @Syed Hammad Ahmed @aliyusuf @HRK @Signalian @Dazzler @Trailer23 @Socra @Slav Defence @Mentee @s@@d @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Starlord @pakpride00090 @Desert Fox @newb3e @Roller321321 @Zarvan @Tipu7 @SIPRA @Verve @Foxtrot Alpha @Foxtrot Delta @Haris Ali2140 @PakSword

issue is not giving rights to women infact women should be treated like queens and princess but issue is that our liberal want our women to follow Western cultural code become something that we are not suppose to if french women object to vail thats not because they have issue with religion its because they consider vail against their culture and they defend this culture where in pakistan kallay angrez have issue with vail issue with women being modest they consider such women a barbaric and historic thats stupid and that will lead to a huge clash!

what they should fight for is womens rights based on principle of Islam and culture of Pakistan and then they will have support of majority!

who cares for these suicidal drones anyhow man
marvi does she has a evil smirk on her face it will take a khadim hussian to wipe it off that smug fat byachs face!

ps : no disrespect to women she is just a despicable creature!

Khalil Ur rehman Belong from media industry and he oppose,

Mera Jism Meri Marzi (here we go) Khalil ur Rehman was correct
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Islamic republic sinking in bay of Mera Jism meri marzi :hang2:

WTF LOL!? :rofl:

Is she naked!? :lol:

Today at Punjab Province
Looks like Islamabad.

Khalil fuked up & he is still sticking to his guns.

Marvi is a pig, and she’s enjoying it.

See her tweets to understand her mentality?
676AF0D8-4E38-40FC-A999-F7733F9DF801.jpeg
E862A2F5-FCF4-4005-A509-0403F26AE087.jpeg
6152D321-919C-42F2-BB2F-609F4AFE6FB9.jpeg
5AD6EE50-B942-4860-9A81-623C6F4DCA2A.jpeg
6EE87793-F5EF-4CC3-87F9-600B50581271.jpeg

My sincere apologies to all women, but this fight is actually stupid......
heres my take on this situation:

Thinking about marching nude at #AuratMarch2020 after all it's #MeraJismMeriMarzi . I don't need society to tell me If I should cover my body in front of women

This one outdid herself! :cheesy:

WTF is wrong with some Pakistanis lol...

Even US Feminazis aren't this batshit crazy. :lol:

Khalil Ur rehman Belong from media industry and he oppose,

Mera Jism Meri Marzi (here we go) Khalil ur Rehman was correct
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Islamic republic sinking in bay of Mera Jism meri marzi :hang2:

What on Earth is that?
Please don’t say that’s her...

Looks like Islamabad.

Khalil fuked up & he is still sticking to his guns.

Marvi is a pig, and she’s enjoying it.

See her tweets to understand her mentality?
View attachment 611296 View attachment 611297 View attachment 611298 View attachment 611299 View attachment 611300

lol terrible. I have no idea why people give her air time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom