What's new

‘Killed 2 Muslims, Threw Them in Drain’: Riot-Accused on WhatsApp

154718.jpg
You know why the guy in your post hates you ppl? His entire family was butchered in 47.. he a toddler survived.

Abey 70 saal ho gaye kab tak thank you jinnah karte rahoge.
You should thank rapists like savarkar..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...ustified-the-idea-of-rape-as-a-political-tool
Afterall your kind didnt even leave gandhi.. what should anyone expect from you rabid bandar senas... lynchings, rapes and pogroms are the hallmarks of modi and rss ch8yas.

Lol he probably has the angry orange monkey profile pic on Whatsapp too
To be honest I feel sorry for the majority of indian muslims.. but they also have traitors within, both mullahs and politicians, sarkari muslim dalals..

You should stop taking POTUS state visits seriously because the first thing POTUS sees of India is an aerial view of the slums and designated shitting streets. That right there is enough for POTUS-ji to realize what country he's stepping into.

The CAA protests were running for weeks at that point. There was no evil Islamist-Khangress-Naxalite conspiracy to make Indians look bad in front of Trump.

I trust these stories about your mythical far left friends as much as I trust the stories about those super duper monkey and elephant gods Indians love so much.
That's entirely up to you, man.

Don't need validation from you folks over on this forum.

You know why the guy in your post hates you ppl? His entire family was butchered in 47.. he a toddler survived.

These mass-murdering thugs kicked out 14 million Punjabi Muslims and massacred, raped, burned alive 1 million in 1947 for absolutely no reason. They did not gain much benefit. They did it only because they thought they could pacify Muslims and stop Pakistan.

@xeuss @masterchief_mirza @Hiptullha

Quaid e Azam prevented all out civil war by demanding Pakistan from the British. It would have been a larger bloodbath. At the last minute Hindus and Sikhs decided to partition Punjab and attack Jammu and South Kashmir.

These mass-murdering thugs kicked out 14 million Punjabi Muslims and massacred, raped, burned alive 1 million in 1947 for absolutely no reason. They did not gain much benefit. They did it only because they thought they could pacify Muslims and stop Pakistan.

Quaid e Azam prevented all out civil war by demanding Pakistan from the British. It would have been a larger bloodbath. At the last minute Hindus and Sikhs decided to partition Punjab and attack Jammu and South Kashmir.
Lest we forget what our enemies did to us.

Meanwhile, @Soumitra and his buddies dream of an "equality" where all Muslims of India are under a Hindu boot equally. Every arm of the democratic state apparatus works in unison against Muslims' interests, Hindu terror against Muslims is forgiven and their perpetrators are made politicians. Meanwhile if a Muslim coughs near a Hindu, it's coronajihad, lovejihad, cowjihad, pakjihad, napakjihad, chinajihad and every muslim in India must get their cheque book out to apologise for the cough by personal financial degradation and humiliation. India is a fine example of a nation where democracy fails because the voters are all fascist filth. "Equality" in India means disenfranchisement of Muslims and locking them up when they disagree with hindutva opinions, legislation and narratives.

My family had to flee Kashmir during partition so we see right through all these Indian lies. They're using the same talking points from 1947. Nothings changed.

Last edited:
Lest we forget what our enemies did to us.

Meanwhile, @Soumitra and his buddies dream of an "equality" where all Muslims of India are under a Hindu boot equally. Every arm of the democratic state apparatus works in unison against Muslims' interests, Hindu terror against Muslims is forgiven and their perpetrators are made politicians. Meanwhile if a Muslim coughs near a Hindu, it's coronajihad, lovejihad, cowjihad, pakjihad, napakjihad, chinajihad and every muslim in India must get their cheque book out to apologise for the cough by personal financial degradation and humiliation. India is a fine example of a nation where democracy fails because the voters are all fascist filth. "Equality" in India means disenfranchisement of Muslims and locking them up when they disagree with hindutva opinions, legislation and narratives.

It is too far gone now. India must be dismembered and pacified, it is a threat to everyone, neighbors and minorities alike.

My family had to flee Kashmir during partition so we see right through all these Indian lies. They're using the same talking points from 1947. Nothing's changed.

We fed, educated, and found jobs for poor Hindus and Sikhs in our locality (Punjab, Kashmir border.) When the time came to pay back the favor, they backstabbed us Muslims and joined mobs sent from India against us (just like you saw in Dilli.)

Muslims had to get out, a few good souls helped Muslims escape and even they were put to death by their own coreligionists for being traitors. The Hindu majoritarian mentality cannot be satiated. Their priests egg them on by convincing them, their unemployed youth blame all their problems on minorities and women, and their leadership are mafia crime bosses like Modi hiding under religiosity.

It is already happening. The Muslim political power is almost finished. The leftist liberals are reduced to complaining on PDF and writing articles in online magazines which the common man doesn't read. They may win one or two elections here and there but the govts are not stable and don't last full 5 years. They are not in the position to win the national elections any time soon.

The same thing happened in Gujarat 2002.

Retard listen I didn’t want to respond to your shit but the constant off topic and trolling has roped me in.
Don’t you dare bring up Gujarat feb 2002 when the lowest form of humans (you ) butchered innocent Muslims - 1 close to me that was visiting that was actually beheaded.
I strongly believe the raw hatred and backwardness your tribe has will one day blow up and self combust. @masterchief_mirza you are so on the mark - thank you Jinnah for protecting our family from the likes of this inbred.

Retard listen I didn’t want to respond to your shit but the constant off topic and trolling has roped me in.
Don’t you dare bring up Gujarat feb 2002 when the lowest form of humans (you ) butchered innocent Muslims - 1 close to me that was visiting that was actually beheaded.
I strongly believe the raw hatred and backwardness your tribe has will one day blow up and self combust. @masterchief_mirza you are so on the mark - thank you Jinnah for protecting our family from the likes of this inbred.
Stay in Pakistan. Nobody has invited you to come to India.

And for the record the riots started when 59 innocents were burnt to death.

Back
Top Bottom