What's new

KPK Home Dept orders to expel Afghan national 'Imams' from mosques across the province

Great decision (y)
Not only should they be removed from their posts but also deported back to Afghanistan even if their legal.
They're a pain on our resources.

I'm for all of these things. We've put up with it long enough.

Indeed, most of the damage has been done, but we need a very thorough clean-up regardless. Illegals need to be deported. No ifs and buts.

Too little too late but well, at-least GHQ is coming out from her decades long slumber.
If it was some other country these refugees would have been long gone ... we cant tolerate them any more here in our land .. they need to realize that their country is Afghanistan not Pakistan .

If it was some other country these refugees would have been long gone ... we cant tolerate them any more here in our land .. they need to realize that their country is Afghanistan not Pakistan .

I agree with you, unfortunately Pakistani politicians never tried to save Pakistan, neither they were serious.. Thx to Raheel Sharif.

Are they not Muslims. If you can have from ksa, uae and other why not afganistan
Pakistan is for Pakistanis.
Ethnicities included : Sindhis, Punjabis, Pashtuns, Urdu Speaking, Hazara, Baluch, Kashmiri, Chitrali, Kailash, Gilgit-Baltistan peoples and maybe 1 or 2 more ethnicities I forgot.
Afghans not included. They have their own damn country, let them go and live there.

Afghans not included. They have their own damn country, let them go and live there.

My friend, Afghan Pashtuns can assimilate into the Pakistan fabric if they wanted to. However in reality most of them hold little to no respect whatsoever for her. It's always the same old evil Punjabi mantra they keep chanting; guess it came back to bite them?

Imam should be local, from same village or mohallah

Imported or not, the most important thing is that the imam should be an educated, sane man who holds respect for the community and the country. We do not want politically charged and/or extremist imams. Now if this Afghan imam was a good man (if it can ever be verified) then I see no problem with him staying.

--

I support the deportation of most Afghans, for I believe them to be rotten. However if some (especially the youth) are willing to integrate into Pakistan + are not radicalised then I see no reason to disrupt their normal lives and send them to a war-torn country where their futures are bleak.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis.
Ethnicities included : Sindhis, Punjabis, Pashtuns, Urdu Speaking, Hazara, Baluch, Kashmiri, Chitrali, Kailash, Gilgit-Baltistan peoples and maybe 1 or 2 more ethnicities I forgot.
So you are giving up the idea originally proposed by the ones who laid foundation of Pakistan, that Pakistan is for muslims of India ?? how come you brought in ethnicities here ?? :undecided:

So you are giving up the idea originally proposed by the ones who laid foundation of Pakistan, that Pakistan is for muslims of India ?? how come you brought in ethnicities here ?? :undecided:
What I said is exactly that.
Pakistan is for Muslims of India. Afghanistan not included. Even in that time Afghanistan was it's own separate country.
Is that too tough to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom