What's new

Looking back: 15 Pakistanis silenced by terrorism

everybody know you need to be careful about what you are saying in Pakistan.
this is called hypocrisy.

If you are talking about Khurram Zaki than person is right. Khurram Zaki had relations with Shia terrorist organisations as well as was famous for promoting sectarian hatred. He even used bad words about Sahabas in Ramadan transmission last year
Rana Sannah Ullah has relations with LeJ .. he decides the fate of Punjabi people

what shia terrorist organisation was Zaki related to? sectarian hatred? please tell me more.. I only know him for standing up against Khawarij and munafaqeen on Lal Masjid

Rana Sannah Ullah has relations with LeJ .. he decides the fate of Punjabi people

what shia terrorist organisation was Zaki related to? sectarian hatred? please tell me more.. I only know him for standing up against Khawarij and munafaqeen on Lal Masjid
He was only against terrorists from one sect. He was part of Sajid Naqvi group which is known Shia terrorist organisation called Sipah e Muhammad.

Salman Taseer's case is clearly odd one out here. Unless the OP is stating that all those who were in his procession were terrorist sympathizers.
56d56a8d502ba.jpg

He was only against terrorists from one sect. He was part of Sajid Naqvi group which is known Shia terrorist organisation called Sipah e Muhammad.
Bigot.

How dare he stood against Robin Hoods of Lal Masjid

are you kidding me? he was promoting sectarian violence.

He was trapped by his own strategy as he was running two fake pages for Deobani sects..beside this guy has sinister ambitions and most likely funding from Iranian secret service too..

Correct 100%.

I have friend who had infiltrated his organisation and came back with ghastly details of one sided agenda..

right.. so he deserved to die the way he was killed?
tell mew something and do remember it is ramzan.. he stood up against the biggest terrorists and since they all belong to unfortunately deobandi / wahabi sect so he and we all deserve to die?
it means you agree with Molana Aziz who said that those who fight TTP end up with a fate of late punjab khanzada and Karachi Police chief.
as for sajid naqvi.. he has a political party and part of the so called Islamic parties. what is wrong with Pakistanis? if someone is not going to give the hand of their sister to someone then why care if he is a shia or a sunni? this guy was receiving threats from lal Masjid munafiqeen and he eventually died.

we must not be munafiqeen ... I wont condemn Beralvi or shia sect to please someone... sadly TTP and LeJ belong to one sect only and they get full support from their political sections like ASWJ and JUI.. and being true Muslims and Sadiq and Ameen we must keep our condemnation and criticism to these people and NOT talks right and left.

Terrorists don't kill fellow terrorists :)
some people have an objection that why one sect is being blamed ?

lets find and list the shia and Beralvi terrorists as well who have beheaded our soldiers, attacked our bases and blown up mosques and executed our school children otherwise we will be termed shia or liberals.

right.. so he deserved to die the way he was killed?
tell mew something and do remember it is ramzan.. he stood up against the biggest terrorists and since they all belong to unfortunately deobandi / wahabi sect so he and we all deserve to die?
it means you agree with Molana Aziz who said that those who fight TTP end up with a fate of late punjab khanzada and Karachi Police chief.
as for sajid naqvi.. he has a political party and part of the so called Islamic parties. what is wrong with Pakistanis? if someone is not going to give the hand of their sister to someone then why care if he is a shia or a sunni? this guy was receiving threats from lal Masjid munafiqeen and he eventually died.

we must not be munafiqeen ... I wont condemn Beralvi or shia sect to please someone... sadly TTP and LeJ belong to one sect only and they get full support from their political sections like ASWJ and JUI.. and being true Muslims and Sadiq and Ameen we must keep our condemnation and criticism to these people and NOT talks right and left.

some people have an objection that why one sect is being blamed ?

lets find and list the shia and Beralvi terrorists as well who have beheaded our soldiers, attacked our bases and blown up mosques and executed our school children otherwise we will be termed shia or liberals.
No I never justified his killing. I am saying he is not the angel which people portray him to be. His killers who ever is should be punished

The problem with intolerant people is that they become self appointed saviors of their ideologies. But basically the intolerance thrives when people feel govt is weak and is unable to provide justice. While the govt always tries to pass the blame on individuals and shirks away from addressing the core issues.

No I never justified his killing. I am saying he is not the angel which people portray him to be. His killers who ever is should be punished
yes no one is angel but give credit to good cause and speaking up to the tyrants
maybe that will be his salvation. may Allah forgive his sins and our sins too

yes no one is angel but give credit to good cause and speaking up to the tyrants
maybe that will be his salvation. may Allah forgive his sins and our sins too
The only problem is he stood with tyrants belonging to his own sect. He was never against tyrants he was against other sects.

Salman Taseer's case is clearly odd one out here. Unless the OP is stating that all those who were in his procession were terrorist sympathizers.
56d56a8d502ba.jpg

Bigot.
This must be the most worrisome image for sane Pakistanis.

56d56a8d502ba.jpg

Bigot.
I would say these people are showing wrong image of Islam. I know and you know Qadri was a scum who exploited Islam like many do in this country. These religious party which have vandalized this great nation and created hatred among each other have successfully cashed Qadri Execution. I believe with all my heart that he will be in the lower level of hell.
Killer of one man is the killer of humanity
and yes these people are terrorist whose mind have been washed by these bastards. illustrate people are easily driven by fake and quack religious scholars

The only problem is he stood with tyrants belonging to his own sect. He was never against tyrants he was against other sects.
be good and sleep well brother
I dismissed the propaganda of Red mosque against him. and heard him what he said on TV.

our problem is that if we condemn Taliban then people suspect we are liberals
if we mention persecution of minority faiths then people suspect us that we belong to those faiths

‘Badly bruised and isolated’ terrorists will go for softer targets for their survival, warned army chief General Raheel Sharif on Sunday as he directed senior security officials to hunt the terrorists and “pre-empt their moves to frustrate their designs.”

It is unfortunate that so many precious lives have been lost due to the ruthless killings. According to the ISPR, over 50,000 non-combatant civilians have been killed by the terrorists and 25 thousand military and other security personnel have lost their lives protecting their homeland. We commend the nation of Pakistan on their resilience and acknowledge their sacrifices. We are also hopeful that day is not far when peace will prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Back
Top Bottom