What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

I knew Ashfaq Nadeem would never be choosen cause he is straight forward guy and rumored to be in group that wanted Gen Raheel to take action against Nawaz Sharrif in siting dharna of Imran

He joins the list of Brave and True Soildier likes Of Gen Tariq Khan of not being chosen as Army Chief , the man behind the operation Zarb E Azab Gen Nadeem will most likely retire now
Come on Bro... do we really have to look @ every development with a political lens...... its time to stand behind the new COAS as he is also equally qualified ......

Lets hope he is more brutal than Gen Raheel and continue his good work and take operation to next stage and cut head of snakes!

The bottom line is

All the names given to the PM were deserving candidates otherwise they wouldn't have been included in the list

So Good luck to General Bajwa and Hayat and best of luck to rest of the generals who are most likely to retire

As long as the person is 'insan ka bacha' and good natured he will do. The nature takes its course in Army.

ss1-768x384.jpg

Better picture.

And we are hoping he may take action against our all enemies.

If you are alluding the enemy to be India. I don't think there will be substantial shift in Pakistan's policy towards India. Anyways, India is always ready for any eventuality

Gen Hayat being at number 1 is appointed as JCOSC. Gen Ishfaq and Gen Ramday, being at number 2 and 3 respectively shall retire most probably.

here is a seniority list I found on the internet, how accurate is it?

Lt Gen Maqsood Ahmad, HI(M), FF — Military Adviser, Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) at United Nations, New York City, NY, United States. (Colonel Commandant of the Frontier Force Regiment). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat, HI(M), Arty — Chief of General Staff (CGS), GHQ. Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Syed Wajid Hussain, HI(M), AC — Chairman, Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT), Taxila. (Colonel Commandant of the Armoured Corps). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Najib Ullah Khan, HI(M), Engrs — DG Joint Staff (DG JS), JSHQ, Chaklala. (Colonel Commandant of the Corps of Engineers). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad, HI(M), AK — Commander, II Corps, Multan. (Colonel Commandant of the Azad Kashmir Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Zamir Ul Hassan Shah, HI(M), TBt, AD — Adjutant General (AG), GHQ. (Colonel Commandant of the Army Air Defence). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Javed Iqbal Ramday, HI(M), Sind — Commander, XXXI Corps, Bahawalpur. (Colonel Commandant of the Sind Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, HI(M), Baloch — Commander, X Corps, Rawalpindi. (Colonel Commandant of the Baloch Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

B for the apple of PM eyes... Another capital R who ran, referred to as dark horse Exact wordings!

i think you got it wrong

B was the apple of PM eyes (Baja) but R (Ramday) was the one who ran last, the dark horse but got to the finish line quickest. Then he went to go on about Ramday becoming active in the last few days which he implied as being a sign as to who was going to be the post.

i think Sethi called it wrong this time.

here is a seniority list I found on the internet, how accurate is it?

Lt Gen Maqsood Ahmad, HI(M), FF — Military Adviser, Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) at United Nations, New York City, NY, United States. (Colonel Commandant of the Frontier Force Regiment). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat, HI(M), Arty — Chief of General Staff (CGS), GHQ. Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Syed Wajid Hussain, HI(M), AC — Chairman, Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT), Taxila. (Colonel Commandant of the Armoured Corps). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Najib Ullah Khan, HI(M), Engrs — DG Joint Staff (DG JS), JSHQ, Chaklala. (Colonel Commandant of the Corps of Engineers). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad, HI(M), AK — Commander, II Corps, Multan. (Colonel Commandant of the Azad Kashmir Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Zamir Ul Hassan Shah, HI(M), TBt, AD — Adjutant General (AG), GHQ. (Colonel Commandant of the Army Air Defence). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Javed Iqbal Ramday, HI(M), Sind — Commander, XXXI Corps, Bahawalpur. (Colonel Commandant of the Sind Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, HI(M), Baloch — Commander, X Corps, Rawalpindi. (Colonel Commandant of the Baloch Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Ones who haven't led a corps are technically not qualified to be considered as potential candidates for COAS/JCOSC

Gen Hayat being at number 1 is appointed as JCOSC. Gen Ishfaq and Gen Ramday, being at number 2 and 3 respectively shall retire most probably.

All were from the same long course, I don't see a reason for them to take retirement, They were course mates, No harm in saying your course mate as "Sir" :D

Ones who haven't led a corp are technically not qualified to be considered as potential candidates for COAS/JCOSC
I see, but they will still retire because of seniority issues? so infact 6 Lt.Gen. will retire?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom