What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

A Tough guy to handle, He is dead honest, considered as same temperament as Current Chief & like mentioned above have Commanded 10 Corps, Largest Corp in Pakistan Army...
I have no doubt he will carry on legacy of Gen. Raheel with all honesty & commitment...

All four were equals and joined the army in the same year and all were expected to retire at the end of the this month unless they got the 4 star general job.

NS did nothing wrong

Lets agree on "If you are Lt Gen in Army you must be good enough to become COAS" :-)

CyMNQ-LXAAA0Nl5.jpg

Come on Bro... do we really have to look @ every development with a political lens...... its time to stand behind the new COAS as he is also equally qualified ......

Just giving my opinion , im truly behind our chief i just hope ashfaq nadeem dont take retirement his input is valuable for zarb e azab , and bajwa seems more likely to tackle india in better way

Those who didn't qualify for the nomination will stay and those who qualified but not appointed shall retire most prolly, it's their decision to make.
iirc, if you are senior, and a junior Lt Gen is promoted, you are honor bound to retire regardless of your own chances, to avoid seniority issues.

Atleast that's what I've heard.

I guess that is out of his hands. There are 1.3 million armed forces at Modi's disposal. Not counting another 2 million paramilitary forces.
No problem say as much as you can...Your own government had prohibited you to cherp all day by blocking PDF.

Its very unfair tht person like Gen Ishfaq will have to retire now.. If nothing else, he being army's choice, for COAS could be made CJCSC..but..... Now he being superseded,will retire most probably

now Gen Ashfaq Nadeem and Gen Ramday will retire.... Feeling bad for Gen Ishfaq Nadeem..what wrong did he do? except tht he was ideally suited for the post, keeping in mind, his previous postings
No they won't
Gen Hayat being at number 1 is appointed as JCOSC. Gen Ishfaq and Gen Ramday, being at number 2 and 3 respectively shall retire most probably.
no they won't be retiring as all the 4 senior most officers r from the same course n hence no one is superceding as one.
They only retire according to army tradition...when a junior officer assumes command supperceding a senior officer....n this is not just for the office of coas but for all positions....my father did the same when he was superceded by a junior officer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom