What's new

Making India think " twice ".

YES ON NEW DELHI

Jeez, the very thought about Lahore being captured seems so painful, doesn't it? NASR is indeed useful but just with conventional weapons and not with nukes. Even your generals know that.

However, if the situation turns out to be such that India moves its forces deep inside Pakistan, NASR can be used as a tact nuclear missile, as that would be the last resort to save Pakistan.

Leaving aside that tactical nuclear weapons were designed for large russian armored formations and given up long ago by everyone else.

Some genius has now developed a short range nuclear device designed to be used on Indian troops "after" they have invaded Pakistan, note the flaw in the argument, if they are ever deployed Pakistan will become the first nation in history to nuke itself.

this ignores the fits the production of a roughly 20-25 kilo nuclear device is going to give security people.

i agree
these genius are known to do so.. killing their own loved ones ( feeding taliban to kill its own people)

Well chinese wont risk a war for the sake of closed route for 2 weeks.....

what if they jumped into war :what: but i know war will never happen in this region every time indians make plan for surgical strike but dnt have guts to go for it :lol:

Pakistan is certainly not the first nation to consider this. You need to look up the tactical nuclear doctrine during the days of the cold war. There were always discussions about using TNWs in case Western Europe was attacked by Russian armour across the Fulda gap and the conventional NATO capabilities were overwhelmed. The TNWs were to be used on Western European soil to stop the Warsaw Pact ingress.

The bottom line here is that this is not an ideal situation for any country to suggest, however when Cold Start allows the Indian side to consider taking offense under the nuclear overhang then Pakistan has no option but to deploy such capabilities. Pakistan will not allow superior Indian conventional capabilities to be employed against herself which may happen because the Indian planners think that they have room between such operations and a Pakistani nuclear strike with ballistic missiles. Given the fact that the Indian planners are thinking about this and have talked about it is the reason Pakistan has had to come up with such capability.

- Should i remind you the population of Western Europe at that time and the current population of pakistan?????

- Or i have to draw a sketch to show that the weather conditions, pakistan being agrarian economy and water flows down from India to Pakistan etc. etc.???

That approach reminds me of bhasmasur story.

- Should i remind you the population of Western Europe at that time and the current population of pakistan?????

- Or i have to draw a sketch to show that the weather conditions, pakistan being agrarian economy and water flows down from India to Pakistan etc. etc.???

That approach reminds me of bhasmasur story.

we will never mind to use nukes in do or die situation and nukes will be used if war happens between two countries and it will destroy whole region :devil:

Some indians here, are having trouble distinguishing between tactical and strategic weapons.

Ok.. Indian forces are on outskirts of Lahore.. 5 Km away.. Then what?? Will you use Nukes and kill millions in Lahore along with a few thousand indian troops and tanks??

I don't think you even got his point, what he said was that india can't capture Lahore as it won't be a walk in the park, Lahore is a very densely populated city and Lahoris are tough and brave just as every other Pakistani, in case of a war expect every Pakistani man, woman, and child to be armed with a weapon ready to die defending their country!

Okay, so what if India captures Lahore? It's not far away..Will you use your nukes?

How will india capture Lahore? You think Lahoris will shower flowers on the indian army when they enter Lahore? yeah right, get out of your fantasies for once, if indian army enters Lahore then it should expect resistance.

I don't think you even got his point, what he said was that india can't capture Lahore as it won't be a walk in the park, Lahore is a very densely populated city and Lahoris are tough and brave just as every other Pakistani, in case of a war expect every Pakistani man, woman, and child to be armed with a weapon ready to die defending their country!

yes everybody will be holding a gun and looking at it thinking about how to use it....:haha:

We have no military training for civilians.....you are too much emotional...

when a child is born, who tell him how to cry . . . . . .
its in Muslims blood we do not need training just give us the gun and see what we can do with it . . .

its in Muslims blood we do not need training just give us the gun and see what we can do with it . . .

Based on the above, the only conclusion I can draw is that Pakistan needs stricter gun laws....

You sir need to control your hormones.....Guns are not toys...

when a child is born,he pees on himself...until he is able to understand...
Your post is illogical.....only firing the gun is not enough...training in other military tactics as survival,rescue etc are also required and very important...

Is Muslim blood a suspension of gunpowder?

Try to realize facts,and then develop a practical approach...

Back
Top Bottom