What's new

Marathi actresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
On ground some of these actresses may be disappointing. Once about 20 years I happened to sit at a table next to Madhuri Dixit. My friends had to convince me that the ordinary looking girl was a famous heart-throb.

You must find it so. Even a r o t t i n g plank should look much more beautiful than the image in your mirror, that of a hateful racist!

Of course I'm assuming you haven't changed since the last time. If you have, I'm terrebly, terribly sorry.

I have changed... I love Marathi ppl now :D... btw don't troll... your post was off topic.. stick to the topic!

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Post some pics of Marathi actors too... why every post is on actresses and female models...

thread is going to be locked..naked or semi naked grls are not allowed..even i had to change my avatar two times then brought hina rabbani:lol:

thread is going to be locked..naked or semi naked grls are not allowed..even i had to change my avatar two times then brought hina rabbani:lol:
Hun, why? All girls are naked underneath their clothes! And they look good with or without them.

Hun, why? All girls are naked underneath their clothes! And they look good with or without them.

then ask moderator Mr liberal;)

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

this thread is going to be banged by jin grl...:lol:

Are you saying majority of marathi girlz run naked or semi naked? Thats not good... :(.. Btw post some pictures of Marathi male models too, I wanna see how they look like

Are you saying majority of marathi girlz run naked or semi naked? Thats not good... :(.. Btw post some pictures of Marathi male models too, I wanna see how they look like

I don't know where he got that from but I haven't seen Marathi girls running naked or semi naked.

And sir why would you ask for a Male Model :bad:

I don't know where he got that from but I haven't seen Marathi girls running naked or semi naked.

And sire why would you ask for a Male actress :bad:

not male "actress", but male "Actors".... why "puke" face... ?

not male "actress", but male "Actors".... why "puke" face... ?

I am liking the current pics, then I will have scroll down and skip all the male pics and will take time. Lets just stick the current pics.

Manasi Naik

manasinaik15.jpg

uffffffffff! She is so pretty.. Love those eyez :yahoo: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom