What's new

Marvi Sermid Making Fun Of Islamic Verse On Twitter

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad: Marvi Sermid has once again started a controversy which is disliked by many people. Marvi while replying on Sharmila Farooqi tweets.

Marvi_Sermid_Making.png

Source

What did she say wrong ?

PPP has the power to rule and save the people, but they aren't doing anything.

She is right on spot. Sharmila Farooqi and other PPP leaders should recite while working hard to stop these killings.

Well I guess we dont have to make hue cry over it. She dont believe in Quranic Verses coz she is not Muslim.

She doent have iman so how can she know whether recitation work or not .

I guess the better reply to her was Nobody is asking you to read it you do what u think is best and lets us do what we think we should do.

marvi sirmad is truely pathetic, childish tweets, i have been seeing her for quite a while now

Well I guess we dont have to make hue cry over it. She dont believe in Quranic Verses coz she is not Muslim.

She doent have iman so how can she know whether recitation work or not .

I guess the better reply to her was Nobody is asking you to read it you do what u think is best and lets us do what we think we should do.

I believe in Quran but i think what marvi said id right, Quran is for guidance and no where in Quran it's said that if you keep reciting it like parrot than every problem will be resolved - if that was so than mosques would have been most secure place on earth. Sharmila as being part of govt. should act but hey for security of her engagement every kind of force was available why not she used this trick for her & her guests' security?

i think Marvi is Muslim.... but she dress and act like Hindu that why Sharmila said that...... And i also believe that here Marvi is right...... I have just opened it for fun and copied the tittle from source......

Reciting random arabic text is not going to help - at least Marvi is logical on that. This is the kind of blind faith mentality which is taking us backwards. Beside Marvi is a self-proclaimed atheist and I am sure Sharmila Fashionshow is not any different either. To each their own but a politician advocating people at this hour to recite random arabic text is a cruel joke.

I agree with Karachitte, I don't think anything wrong in what Marvi said... at least she is being logical! All she said is that action should be taken to help Karachi, and not reciting some random verses.

Back
Top Bottom