What's new

They started making fun of Overseas Pakistanis on national tv

Honestly, for more and more overseas Pakistanis these people are irrelevant.
Pakistan will cease to exist or be considered no better than a Libya or Sudan when it comes to actual world affairs - and for me - is a citizenship to either throw away in a dark closet or if need happens just go to its consulate and return it. It carries no value nor any positive sentiment to want to hold on to.

In the overall millenniums of human civilization, Pakistan is no more than a blot of tea on the footnote of the history of the region

Yeah I agree with you, Pakistan is a failed project.

Its best we all accept this and move on as OSPs.

Bro - they've hated us for a long time before PTI.

The whole bashing Mirpuris on Pakistani social media especially on those cringe Instagram pages was started by burgers.

Now tiktok b*riches gonna talk shit about us. Careerless b*tch mad she got rejected a visa so she barking against overseas Pakistanis.

The nexus of brown sahibs, soy libs, and gashtis never fails to amaze me

OPs aren't tuned into the nonsense shown on TV dramas, etc., as they find it useless.

Agree with your other points. But this is something I'm iffy with.

On tik tok and also in person you'll see people talk about Pakistani dramas. I think its because we're young so we have more time? Or has the production quality increased making more people drawn to it than lets say 2009?

But in the US especially, most people HAVE TO WORK HARD. Because in America, if you don't have money/capital then you're screwed.

At this point its not about cleaning toilets and showing off, overseas pakistanis are ridiculing themselves, their children and grandchildren are a lost cause in terms of religion, national values, traditions and customs.

Facts :
- Pakistani community is very well off here in North America. Infact we are top 10 in terms of wealth earnings or savings per year.
- To my knowledge sorry I don't wanna be racist but whenever I visit a hospital or any place most cleaners are piliphinos.
- we pakistani are not good cleaners and basically all of us wouldn't even clean washing public toilets in our wildest dreams.
- pakistani immigrants who drive cabs earn more money than even avg salary earners ( 300$ daily avg cab) because the cash they recieve they can hide how much they earn and pay less taxes.
We are damn well off compared to other nationalities.
My Dream is to become a cab driver in North America. :))

At this point its not about cleaning toilets and showing off, overseas pakistanis are ridiculing themselves, their children and grandchildren are a lost cause in terms of religion, national values, traditions and customs.

That is a massive misconception about overseas Pakistani's rather, after 9/11, it was a revitalization of sorts for the young who reached out and decided to learn more about Islam and reconnect. Many have become educated individuals and apply religion properly in their life, not how it's misinterpreted back home and used to blackmail regular folks unthinkingly.

Idiot my Nephews are Bone and bread in Europe. And they ars hafiz quran. We are running top business. You can not even dream of it. You shit whol..Pakistanis are running top class business around the world.

My Dream is to become a cab driver in North America. :))
No you are usless crap. Which spand life on money which comes from taxi drivers living abroad. Usless 250 millions only make 29 billions those taxi drivers sends 32 billions. 54 billions Total budget of Pakistan. You are begging to imf for one billion. Abroad living Pakistanis gave Imran khan 5 billions usd to keep as reserve. Do you know even where is north amaraica.

Last edited:
Napak Fouj and PDM are barking against overseas Pakistanis
because of boycott of remittance. It is starting to hurt them,
all overseas should spread the message if they know anyone who is
sending money to Pak then do it through hundi.

Actually it is more to do with the $ Dar peg .. at 275 where as the market rate is 300+

So people like me use alternative banking channels Eg sending money via travelers etc

Facts :
- Pakistani community is very well off here in North America. Infact we are top 10 in terms of wealth earnings or savings per year.
- To my knowledge sorry I don't wanna be racist but whenever I visit a hospital or any place most cleaners are piliphinos.
- we pakistani are not good cleaners and basically all of us wouldn't even clean washing public toilets in our wildest dreams.
- pakistani immigrants who drive cabs earn more money than even avg salary earners ( 300$ daily avg cab) because the cash they recieve they can hide how much they earn and pay less taxes.
We are damn well off compared to other nationalities.

I agree I never seen a Pakistani toliet cleaner either it is Indian or Bangladeshi or from Nepal

crossing the river of death leaving motherland leaving parents behind and go work abroad as the motherland does not have opportunities because of those Corrupt politicians and army Generals. once I meet a boy who was sitting and crying in the corner of a room. I asked my friend who is he? he said he picked him up from the road in very bad situation. he said he was helpless and he brought him home. he told they were crossing the Pakistani borders to Oman and the journey was in the sea. they were three brothers. two of them got seasick and they started vomiting coughing and the agent who was doing this illegal crossing. he stopped them from Coughing and vomiting. but they were not able to stop themself. the agent was so afraid of voice to be heard by patrolling party that he threw two of his brothers middle of the sea. It was heart breaking story. question is why young people leave Pakistan and go to other countries for work. these people who live abroad work hard and send money to Pakistan and help Pakistan's economy. and traitors like Khawaja Asif insult them in Parliament. they cross rivers of blood and then face extreme conditions and send money to Pakistan which runs the economy. In this kind of story, you will see Greece's Turkey borders and Iran's Turkey boders when these young men go back to their motherland in Pakistan after 10 or 20 years they have been insulted by people like Kajwa Asif. They run economy and send 32 billions dollars to run the country. Kawaja asif is by cost a marasi..
This is why I call them begharat

Sharif khandan ne mülk tabah kia Zia ki madad se

Idiot my Nephews are Bone and bread in Europe. And they ars hafiz quran. We are running top business. You can not even dream of it. You shit whol..Pakistanis are running top class business around the world.

No you are usless crap. Which spand life on money which comes from taxi drivers living abroad. Usless 250 millions only make 29 billions those taxi drivers sends 32 billions. 54 billions Total budget of Pakistan. You are begging to imf for one billion. Abroad living Pakistanis gave Imran khan 5 billions usd to keep as reserve. Do you know even where is north amaraica.

Homeland Pakistanis have these misconception OPs are all out of touch with Islam and culture in which case they are completely wrong. As for culture, we take out the bad and keep the good.

Also, any way I can profile post on your profile as I'm blocked and wanted to do a few things business-wise?

First generation OSP may have had to do menial work but OSP are now three or four generations in and many work in 6-7 figure industries if not outright owning their own businesses.

This whore must be projecting.

That is a massive misconception about overseas Pakistani's rather, after 9/11, it was a revitalization of sorts for the young who reached out and decided to learn more about Islam and reconnect. Many have become educated individuals and apply religion properly in their life, not how it's misinterpreted back home and used to blackmail regular folks unthinkingly.

Pakistanis are also one of the few people that I've seen that don't wear gora clothes in their weddings.

OSPs generally have a "live and let live" philosophy when it comes to Islam. Actually understanding and practicing has more value. This is why you don't see Pakistanis forcing people to wear hijab.

2011-2013 era of youth blindly listening to Mullahs is over. This is why despite Army using their mullahs against IK no one is listening to them.

First generation OSP may have had to do menial work but OSP are now three or four generations in and many work in 6-7 figure industries if not outright owning their own businesses.

This whore must be projecting.

Class mobility amongst the OG generation in USA is insane.

My dad knows a lot of guys who are cab drivers and whose wives aren't fluent in English but their CHILDREN are nurses, entrepreneurs. One guy I know has his own Sanitation and Pest removal company. He makes bank.

There's this weed company called Big Chief extracts and its run by a Pakistani :lol:

The biggest bhangra academy in North America, Bhangra Empire, is run by a Pakistani.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom