What's new

They started making fun of Overseas Pakistanis on national tv

Why y'all crying LMAO?🤣
Who cares about what some model says??
like seriously y'all need to chill a little

Idiot my Nephews are Bone and bread in Europe. And they ars hafiz quran. We are running top business. You can not even dream of it. You shit whol..Pakistanis are running top class business around the world.

No you are usless crap. Which spand life on money which comes from taxi drivers living abroad. Usless 250 millions only make 29 billions those taxi drivers sends 32 billions. 54 billions Total budget of Pakistan. You are begging to imf for one billion. Abroad living Pakistanis gave Imran khan 5 billions usd to keep as reserve. Do you know even where is north amaraica.
I am talking from experience for the first point, most doesn't mean all. You cursing me will not change certain realities. I am not talking about it with malice or ill intent.

That is a massive misconception about overseas Pakistani's rather, after 9/11, it was a revitalization of sorts for the young who reached out and decided to learn more about Islam and reconnect. Many have become educated individuals and apply religion properly in their life, not how it's misinterpreted back home and used to blackmail regular folks unthinkingly.
My experience with American Muslims says otherwise, especially their teenage daughters. I will not elaborate further but the grass is not greener on the other side.

Last edited:
They should be greatful. The overseas are not giving them competition for scarce resources.

And these morons are eating the money of those gutter cleaners ? Sharam nhi ati haramzadon ko

Pakistani are among the highest earning ethnic group in the US
In Europe as well. It is wel know fact only Pakistanis and Chinese buy business. It is well-known fact 90 percent cornor business run by Pakistanis in arab world. In UK and Europe around 20 percent. Pakistanis buy business in cash. We help each other when we start business.

I am talking from experience for the first point, most doesn't mean all. You cursing me will not change certain realities. I am not talking about it with malice or ill intent.

My experience with American Muslims says otherwise, especially their teenage daughters. I will not elaborate further but the grass is not greener on the other side.
Shit finds shit . What will you say about Pakistanis school and universities. What is going on with young generation there. Talking shit about other daughters is not right thing

Last edited:
Pakistani are among the highest earning ethnic group in the US

In Europe as well. It is wel know fact only Pakistanis and Chinese buy business. It is well-known fact 90 percent cornor business run by Pakistanis in arab world. In UK and Europe around 20 percent. Pakistanis buy business in cash. We help each other when we start business.

Shit finds shit . What will you say about Pakistanis school and universities. What is going on with young generation there. Talking shit about other daughters is not right thing
Well, it's not helpful to argue here, but talking bad about others' daughters would mean that I am pointing at specific people. It's better to right a wrong than to lose part of one's identity. You are comparing shit with shit, meaning a shit person finds a shit person, but on the hand saying that one should not talk shit about other people's daughters is kind of contradictory. I think parents should be more vigilant. I think this debate should end here.

Well, it's not helpful to argue here, but talking bad about others' daughters would mean that I am pointing at specific people. It's better to right a wrong than to lose part of one's identity. You are comparing shit with shit, meaning a shit person finds a shit person, but on the hand saying that one should not talk shit about other people's daughters is kind of contradictory. I think parents should be more vigilant. I think this debate should end here.
I did not point to anyone's daughter. I pointed out good and bad people are everywhere. As you pointed out overseas pakistanis's families and forgotten the destruction is happening in Pakistan family system. What is happening in schools and colleges and universities.

Last edited:
Glad OP’s made noise. This chutiya show was always cringey af…and the fact host or those 3 morons never bothered to speak up at that time speaks volumes.

Now after a HUGE backlash, this clown comes up with an apology.

Where is the apology from the GHQ OnlyFans model?

Pakistanis are also one of the few people that I've seen that don't wear gora clothes in their weddings.

OSPs generally have a "live and let live" philosophy when it comes to Islam. Actually understanding and practicing has more value. This is why you don't see Pakistanis forcing people to wear hijab.

2011-2013 era of youth blindly listening to Mullahs is over. This is why despite Army using their mullahs against IK no one is listening to them.

Class mobility amongst the OG generation in USA is insane.

My dad knows a lot of guys who are cab drivers and whose wives aren't fluent in English but their CHILDREN are nurses, entrepreneurs. One guy I know has his own Sanitation and Pest removal company. He makes bank.

There's this weed company called Big Chief extracts and its run by a Pakistani :lol:

The biggest bhangra academy in North America, Bhangra Empire, is run by a Pakistani.
Exactly, these idiots don’t understand OSP only send remittances back to help their families with necessities. No OSP has actually looked to invest into Pakistan outside of real estate because no one ever trust the corrupt governments not to take their money.

Imran Khan was the first honest politician and thats why his outreach to OSP was so successful. No wonder the minute he was removed people pulled their money out of that Roshan bank lol.

she is lucky she lives in pak if she said it here in uk her car house be burnt down and her life in danger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom