What's new

They started making fun of Overseas Pakistanis on national tv

Honestly, for more and more overseas Pakistanis these people are irrelevant.
Pakistan will cease to exist or be considered no better than a Libya or Sudan when it comes to actual world affairs - and for me - is a citizenship to either throw away in a dark closet or if need happens just go to its consulate and return it. It carries no value nor any positive sentiment to want to hold on to.

In the overall millenniums of human civilization, Pakistan is no more than a blot of tea on the footnote of the history of the region

Pakistan will cease to exist or be considered no better than a Libya or Sudan when it comes to actual world affairs - and for me - is a citizenship to either throw away in a dark closet or if need happens just go to its consulate and return it. It carries no value nor any positive sentiment to want to hold on to.

In the overall millenniums of human civilization, Pakistan is no more than a blot of tea on the footnote of the history of the region

I agree with your "footnote of history"; all advantages have been squandered over the decades, and nothing has been achieved.

Politics and governance aside, Pakistan is a beautiful country. I love Pakistan. When I go to my South Punjab even the soil has fragrance. The vegetables and fruits have fragrance and taste. The food is second to none. The everyday man and woman are actually nice people.

It’s a shame that a country with such enormous potential has been squandered.

I guess I hold a different view from you. Pakistan as a state, I could care less for, but Pakistan as a land will always hold a special place in my heart. I was born there.

It really upsets them that we can go abroad and enjoy the same lifestyle they live in Pakistan whilst being salaried.

That's definitely not it.

Many of their own family members are abroad. The reason why they're being targeted now is because overseas Pakistanis have become a huge political bloc.

Before overseas Pakistanis were split up int political groups. Today the majority are PTI.

That's the reason why

Politics and governance aside, Pakistan is a beautiful country. I love Pakistan. When I go to my South Punjab even the soil has fragrance. The vegetables and fruits have fragrance and taste. The food is second to none. The everyday man and woman are actually nice people.

I guess I hold a different view from you. Pakistan as a state, I could care less for, but Pakistan as a land will always hold a special place in my heart. I was born there.

I've always said. People shouldn't curse Pakistan. This land has everything....

Pakistani ruling elite. Lanat on their entire fking existence.

There is always a connection to where you were born due to genetic affinity for the land. But that has no impact on the overall future of the people nor what they can achieve in general.

Any man born in Dushanbe during the Soviet Union and loving it can always return to Tajikistan as his land.

There is always a connection to where you were born due to genetic affinity for the land. But that has no impact on the overall future of the people nor what they can achieve in general.

Any man born in Dushanbe during the Soviet Union and loving it can always return to Tajikistan as his land.

Agreed but your original post sounded kind of harsh. I’m sure there’s some things about Pakistan that even you miss.

Another aspect I wanted to mention of overseas Pakistanis is the separation of culture. The habits of OPs are completely different than those back home. OPs aren't tuned into the nonsense shown on TV dramas, etc., as they find it useless. My wife was initially very intuned to these shows when coming to the States due to the stream of electricity that flowed, but over time she's come to the conclusion it offers nothing new been 2-3 years since we watched anything besides a bit of news here and there. Another assessment she made was the culture presented and taught was degrading overall.

For OPs, the PTI offered a connection, I guess, someone they can relate to overall. PPP tried tossing Bilawal as fresh blood, but the reaction was revolting.

Agreed but your original post sounded kind of harsh. I’m sure there’s some things about Pakistan that even you miss.

Bhai,

If you overindulge in something, eventually, it falls out of favor.

Last edited:
My parents dont live there nor does my brother - my last grandparent passed away this year and the house I was born in is lost to a conniving chachi.. frankly, no reason for me to go back or be able to relive anything I missed. Everywhere I lived now is a mess - Karachi is even worse, Islamabad and its pristine streets riddled with pollution and traffic, Lahore is a post apocalyptic smog town, Peshawar felt hostile and the Murree areas are a tourist trash hole because Pakistanis arent human enough to care for the environment and not litter.

Food is available here and then my wife is a great cook(no credit to me) - drive along many states in America and all the hype of Nathiagalis and Kalams are all surpassed.

I read urdu literature and poetry and keep that aspect of culture alive in my family.

What is there to miss?

My parents dont live there nor does my brother - my last grandparent passed away this year and the house I was born in is lost to a conniving chachi.. frankly, no reason for me to go back or be able to relive anything I missed. Everywhere I lived now is a mess - Karachi is even worse, Islamabad and its pristine streets riddled with pollution and traffic, Lahore is a post apocalyptic smog town, Peshawar felt hostile and the Murree areas are a tourist trash hole because Pakistanis arent human enough to care for the environment and not litter.

Food is available here and then my wife is a great cook(no credit to me) - drive along many states in America and all the hype of Nathiagalis and Kalams are all surpassed.

I read urdu literature and poetry and keep that aspect of culture alive in my family.

What is there to miss?

I have many happy memories in Pakistan. I guess we just have different views due to circumstances. It’s understandable.

These leeches who masquerade as elites of Pakistan are actually looters of the state in some way.

Man..this she devils words are not only offensive but deeply upsetting that she has the audacity to attempt to humaliate the dispora. Folks who fight day and night for Pakistan, send back remittances and support their families.

I don't know any Pakistani who cleans toilets in the UK. Not sure if this tiktok kanjari knows anything about the wealth of Pakistanis in UK and USA.

I myself have just bought an 2021 Audi RS6 and still have £200k in the bank plus a portfolio of properties earning more money per month than this tiktok whore can earn in a lifetime as a taxi.

Last edited:
That's definitely not it.

Many of their own family members are abroad. The reason why they're being targeted now is because overseas Pakistanis have become a huge political bloc.

Before overseas Pakistanis were split up int political groups. Today the majority are PTI.

That's the reason why

I've always said. People shouldn't curse Pakistan. This land has everything....

Pakistani ruling elite. Lanat on their entire fking existence.
Bro - they've hated us for a long time before PTI.

Napak Fouj and PDM are barking against overseas Pakistanis
because of boycott of remittance. It is starting to hurt them,
all overseas should spread the message if they know anyone who is
sending money to Pak then do it through hundi.
Koi faida nahi, any dollars that comes into Pakistan either through hundi or proper channels, is laundered out by the chor elites.

These leeches who masquerade as elites of Pakistan are actually looters of the state in some way.

Man..this she devils words are not only offensive but deeply upsetting that she has the audacity to attempt to humaliate the dispora. Folks who fight day and night for Pakistan, send back remittances and support their families.

I don't know any Pakistani who cleans toilets in the UK. Not sure if this tiktok kanjari knows anything about the wealth of Pakistanis in UK and USA.

I myself have just bought an 2021 Audi RS6 and still have £200k in the bank plus a portfolio of properties earning more money per month than this tiktok whore can earn in a lifetime as a taxi.

Mashallah

Nice bro.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom