What's new

They started making fun of Overseas Pakistanis on national tv

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
crossing the river of death leaving motherland leaving parents behind and go work abroad as the motherland does not have opportunities because of those Corrupt politicians and army Generals. once I meet a boy who was sitting and crying in the corner of a room. I asked my friend who is he? he said he picked him up from the road in very bad situation. he said he was helpless and he brought him home. he told they were crossing the Pakistani borders to Oman and the journey was in the sea. they were three brothers. two of them got seasick and they started vomiting coughing and the agent who was doing this illegal crossing. he stopped them from Coughing and vomiting. but they were not able to stop themself. the agent was so afraid of voice to be heard by patrolling party that he threw two of his brothers middle of the sea. It was heart breaking story. question is why young people leave Pakistan and go to other countries for work. these people who live abroad work hard and send money to Pakistan and help Pakistan's economy. and traitors like Khawaja Asif insult them in Parliament. they cross rivers of blood and then face extreme conditions and send money to Pakistan which runs the economy. In this kind of story, you will see Greece's Turkey borders and Iran's Turkey boders when these young men go back to their motherland in Pakistan after 10 or 20 years they have been insulted by people like Kajwa Asif. They run economy and send 32 billions dollars to run the country. Kawaja asif is by cost a marasi..

Last edited:
Napak Fouj and PDM are barking against overseas Pakistanis
because of boycott of remittance. It is starting to hurt them,
all overseas should spread the message if they know anyone who is
sending money to Pak then do it through hundi.

crossing the river of death leaving motherland leaving parents behind and go work abroad as the motherland does not have opportunities because of those Corrupt politicians and army Generals. once I meet a boy who was sitting and crying in the corner of a room. I asked my friend who is he? he said he picked him up from the road in very bad situation. he said he was helpless and he brought him home. he told they were crossing the Pakistani borders to Oman and the journey was in the sea. they were three brothers. two of them got seasick and they started vomiting coughing and the agent who was doing this illegal crossing. he stopped them from Coughing and vomiting. but they were not able to stop themself. the agent was so afraid of voice to be heard by patrolling party that he threw two of his brothers middle of the sea. It was heart breaking story. question is why young people leave Pakistan and go to other countries for work. these people who live abroad work hard and send money to Pakistan and help Pakistan's economy. and traitors like Khawaja Asif insult them in Parliament. they cross rivers of blood and then face extreme conditions and send money to Pakistan which runs the economy. In this kind of story, you will see Greece's Turkey borders and Iran's Turkey boders when these young men go back to their motherland in Pakistan after 10 or 20 years they have been insulted by people like Kajwa Asif. They run economy and send 32 billions dollars to run the country. Kawaja asif is by cost a marasi..
And ..how is cleaning toilets worse then eating harm ka maal?

Manual labor was something Muslims use to be proud of
Seems now harm khori is what they are proud of

I said it on another post that Iran should bomb GHQ and the posh areas of Pakistan if it comes to war. Many of the Faujeet lost their shit at me and were upset. I stand by my words. I live in the US with the one of the most patriotic groups of people - the Mexicans. Their elite defend their poors laborer toiling away in the US. The rich elite European descent Mexican will go to bat for the poorer Aztec, Native American mixed Mexican. Pakistani subhuman elites, celebrating Christmas, looking down on Muslims and Islam, promoting LGBT to fit in with their European masters. The list goes on and on.

I think the gloves need to come off.

Facts :
- Pakistani community is very well off here in North America. Infact we are top 10 in terms of wealth earnings or savings per year.
- To my knowledge sorry I don't wanna be racist but whenever I visit a hospital or any place most cleaners are piliphinos.
- we pakistani are not good cleaners and basically all of us wouldn't even clean washing public toilets in our wildest dreams.
- pakistani immigrants who drive cabs earn more money than even avg salary earners ( 300$ daily avg cab) because the cash they recieve they can hide how much they earn and pay less taxes.
We are damn well off compared to other nationalities.

I said it on another post that Iran should bomb GHQ and the posh areas of Pakistan if it comes to war. Many of the Faujeet lost their shit at me and were upset. I stand by my words. I live in the US with the one of the most patriotic groups of people - the Mexicans. Their elite defend their poors laborer toiling away in the US. The rich elite European descent Mexican will go to bat for the poorer Aztec, Native American mixed Mexican. Pakistani subhuman elites, celebrating Christmas, looking down on Muslims and Islam, promoting LGBT to fit in with their European masters. The list goes on and on.

I think the gloves need to come off.
That won’t change anything.
Nothing will change as long as Pakistanis can’t stand up for them selves.
Pakistanis need to wake up and fight their own fight.

And ..how is cleaning toilets worse then eating harm ka maal?

These people just walk around pretending their Muslim. Throw around a few hadiths, wear a dupatta, and say tooba tooba.

They never worked a day in their life, had everything handed to them or completed by a servant. People only complain about Gulf Arabs never having done manual work because they'll never show a mirror to their own people.

My father is a skilled technician, I work in an office directing projects worth $79M. Because the US never gave a fu<k about what my father did but what I could accomplish with a mind if I focused on education. My youth was filled with working with my father fixing cars on Saturdays, Sundays, and any holiday I had off from school. Even during the semester I set my classes to have atleast 1 workday off to be at the shop. And while my friends were completing internships I was at the shop. No HR or manager looked down on that. I was given preference by the old boomers for my work experience.

This is nothing new, us Mirpuri experience this hatred all the time. Old money in Pakistan HATES new money.

It really upsets them that we can go abroad and enjoy the same lifestyle they live in Pakistan whilst being salaried.

The elite want all Pakistani as slaves.

So ask that مادرچود Khawaja Asif why you have a UAE Residence Visa & are drawing upto Dhs. 50,000/- every month...

The question is, I've heard figures as 3x that he has his corporation registered that pays him funneled funds to keep his Iqama going. Any truth to that since you're in Dubai.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom