What's new

Mass protest against covid lockdown erupts in Urumqi city, Xinjiang province, Mayor tries to appease the angry crowd and promises quick lifting

You know what else there is not enough proof of? Whether a government can survive if it continuously locks its citizens in their homes and prevent them from making a living for an extended period of time. Businesses are going bankrupt left and right, and the working class is struggling because they have no income to speak of. Even government workers are not getting paid in some places.

Remember revolution are just 3 meals away.
The lockdown didn't last long in most regions. And you don't need to worry for the government. As I said, giving up effort is the easiest thing to do. The government will make change if necessary.

Both you and me clearly know you are not the silent majoity, don't we? the public sentiment now is overwhelmingly for removing lockdowns, let's be honest.
Wechat groups can not represent majority. I say it again, we got respect facts. The fact is the covid is not a flu.

The lockdown didn't last long in most regions. And you don't need to worry for the government. As I said, giving up effort is the easiest thing to do. The government will make change if necessary.
At least in Beijing, it's off and on and the fear and shadow has always been hanging there, busniness are never given enough time to recover and regain confidence, it's a slow but sure death for almost all small business owners, this decimation for business could take a decade to recover.

At least in Beijing, it's off and on and the fear and shadow has always been hanging there, busniness are never given enough time to recover and regain confidence, it's a slow but sure death for almost all small business owners, this decimation for business could take a decade to recover.
Do not believe USA and other countries have gone out of covid shadow even there is no zero covid policy in these countries. These countries just keep a blind eye on the ongoing tragedies.

Bullshit, Guangzhou went through 3 weeks of lockdown, then opened up for a day and now is back to lock down. There had been 5 district wide lockdowns in the past 6 months. My family members went through at least two dozen mandatory COVID tests. Don't insult my intelligence. Not everyone has shit for brains like you little pinks.

Wechat groups can not represent majority. I say it again, we got respect facts. The fact is the covid is not a flu.
The fact is CPC is failing under Xi. Fucked up the economy by having random lockdowns. Fucked up COVID strategy by failing to properly vaccinate the population. Fucked up the political system by trying to consolidate power as a dictator.

Fact: Youth unemployment is at 20%
Fact: China's economy is at a standstill and may actually be in a recession.

Do not believe USA and other countries have gone out of covid shadow even there is no zero covid policy in these countries. These countries just keep a blind eye on the ongoing tragedies.
The west now is hell bent to destroy China but they are never nearly capable to do so, let's not try to destroy ourselves the way they can never achieve.

Bullshit, Guangzhou went through 3 weeks of lockdown, then opened up for a day and now is back to lock down. There had been 5 district wide lockdowns in the past 6 months. My family members went through at least two dozen mandatory COVID tests. Don't insult my intelligence. Not everyone has shit for brains like you little pinks.
Shijazhuang once gave up covid test and allowed people to work without green code. Guess what? People refused to go out. Shijiazhuang had to pick up the old policy again.

China had 21 million deaths in 2019 before COVID.

Cars cause traffic deaths. Let's ban all vehicles.
Water causes drowning. Let's ban all aquatic activities.
Sex spreads STI. Let's ban all relationships.

The west now is hell bent to destroy China but they are never nearly capable to do so, let's not try to destroy ourselves the way they can never achieve.
But seems western countries are happy to see China gives up zero covid policy.

Shijazhuang once gave up covid test and allow people to work without green code. Guess what? People refused to go out. Shijiazhuang had to pick up the old policy again.
Guess what now? People refuse to listen to CPC any longer and refuse to tolerate Xi's dictator shit.

Actually, now that I think about it. I fully support Xi's decision to continue the lockdown. It will accelerate CPC's downfall which is better for everyone involved.

But seems western countries are happy to see China gives up zero covid policy.
Because it's retarded and only supported by brain dead little pinks.

Guess what now? People refuse to listen to CPC any longer and refuse to tolerate Xi's dictator shit.

Actually, now that I think about it. I fully support Xi's decision to continue the lockdown. It will accelerate CPC's downfall which is better for everyone involved.

Because it's retarded and only supported by brain dead little pinks.
Really? That only happened in your imagination. I told you the real case. You replied me some propaganda.

Really? That only happened in your imagination. I told you the real case. You replied me some propaganda.

Oh yeah my imagination alright. Shitty little pink. Take your Xi thoughts somewhere else.

Beijingwalker had posted this video. No need post again. This is a CIA work.
Everything that Xi and his little pink legion don't like is CIA work, according to Xi and his little pink legion.

I'd give Xi at max another 2 years before he ends up like this:

1669526096298.png

They are happy with the opposite of whatever China does.
I agree on that. But this time is different. The west countries themselves are in water, They want to drag China off the boat. I will believe US economy is free from covid effect only when the inflation is over. Because the covid is the major reason for the inflation.

Lockdow is short pain for China. US is suffering long pain.

Back
Top Bottom