What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have just committed a sin and u'll answer for that to Allah. U r not supposed to judge other Muslims. Only ur creator has that right. Anyway, I won't do the same.

But u aren't wrong about the fact that West Pakistan and its corrupt rulers never considered bengalis as their own people.

That's why famous statistician RJ rummel said that the primary purpose of mass murder in 71 war was to keep bengalis subservient to West Pakistan generation after generation. Because it was the only way they could continue their unprecedented looting. That's why West Pakistan army didn't hesitate to kill 1.5 mliin men, women and children.

Mujib won the election and got the right to govern the whole Pakistan. But his presidency wouldn't have allowed West Pakistan to loot resources from East Pakistan that they had been looting since 47. That's one of the main reasons Pak army decided to indiscriminately kill bengalis so that bengalis never dare to voice their opinion again.

Had we not been looted for 20 long years (from 47-71) and could've used our resources we would've been in the position where Vietnam is today.

As for the Urdu language, it was a language spoken by a tiny percentage of people of whole Pakistan. Hence, it neither had the number nor prestige/heritage to become the national language of Pakistan.

Bangla was the language which was spoken by the majority of people of Pakistan and that's why we made bangla as the national language of Pakistan. That's how democracy works.

Furthermore, we take extreme pride in our culture. So why should've we accepted a minor language like Urdu spoken by a tiny percentage of people of whole Pakistan over a language like bangla which used to be spoken by the majority of people of Pakistan ?

Telling the truth is a sin now?

Okay I'll commit another sin.....legalized prostitution is Haram.

Anyways, you said a lot, it's late, I'm tired.
I'll just say this, you won't find many Pakistanis who agree with what Bhutto did in 71. And most, including me, are sympathetic to bengalis in 71.

Having said that, your fairy tales are turning people like me away from sympathy.

We had so many Bengali presidents, leaders, vital military members.

We gave to as much importance, if not more, than any other race.

But again, our mistake was not realizing you're people's Hindu nature. And for this, we will eternally pay for it.

Just read the above references and they are all conjectural, none of them are verifiable. Also, they state that bengali women were raped but they don't specifically mention that they were raped by PA soldiers. Do you have any GENUINE SOLID proof that confirms that 50,000 PA soldiers committed mass rapes against bengali women?
i'll not say all soldiers did it... but many did... and if they didn't there wouldn't have been pregnant sex slaves liberated from the army barracks during the surrender

Telling the truth is a sin now?

Okay I'll commit another sin.....legalized prostitution is Haram.

Anyways, you said a lot, it's late, I'm tired.
I'll just say this, you won't find many Pakistanis who agree with what Bhutto did in 71. And most, including me, are sympathetic to bengalis in 71.

Having said that, your fairy tales are turning people like me away from sympathy.

We had so many Bengali presidents, leaders, vital military members.

We gave to as much importance, if not more, than any other race.

But again, our mistake was not realizing you're people's Hindu nature. And for this, we will eternally pay for it.

Bro nobody wants sympathy. We were the victorian, we won the war, created a separate country and economically we r going from strength to strength with every passing year and we have already become a successful example for many countries.

We r the shining beacon of Southasia that everyone wants to follow.

We just want Pakistan to acknowledge the truth, so that we can move forward. There is no point in living in lies. Always accept the truth no matter how cruel it is. Don't think without clearing this clowd BD and Pak can ever have a normal relation and rightly so.

abhi bohat kuch hona hai..... azaab e majmooi ana baqi hai
wo kamsekam hamari mulk me nahi hoga.... allah ki rahmat hai is mulk mai aur nato har saal, kuch na kuch natural disasters hote rhete hain, lekin economy zero se aaj, 40 saal mein... as pass ki mulk se takr deh rhe hain

I don't agree. Empirical data don't support, that the people, who commit bad deeds, are essentially and duly punished. There is no positive correlation here.
well statistically speaking i agree but will that ever make people of faith understand that it is unlikely?

The whole point of this thread is :

View attachment 551652
it was said by Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister... not hitler himself

I can empathize with you. But ultimately, the truth is the bengalis cannot be a part of us just as we could NEVER be part of india. Different races CANNOT make nations together. Especially when they are so different to one another.

Here, I would disagree with you. It was not a matter of different races; but of geographical proximity and contiguity, which also leads to cultural distance.

In fact, originally, in Lahore Resolution (1940), there was not explicit concept of a single Muslim majority state, but of states. Later, in order to put up a consolidated front, to both British and Congress, idea of Pakistan, as a single state was placed.

It would had been better, if Bangladesh would had been formed, by mutual consent, within 10 years from 1947. But, it didn't happen. Rest is history.

wo kamsekam hamari mulk me nahi hoga.... allah ki rahmat hai is mulk mai aur nato har saal, kuch na kuch natural disasters hote rhete hain, lekin economy zero se aaj, 40 saal mein... as pass ki mulk se takr deh rhe hain

well statistically speaking i agree but will that ever make people of faith understand that it is unlikely?
Woooo
Never knew u could speak Urdu so fluently. Hehe, :p:

Bro nobody wants sympathy. We were the victorian, we won the war, created a separate country and economically we r going from strength to strength with every passing year and we have already become a successful example for many countries.

We just want Pakistan to acknowledge the truth, so that we can move forward. There is no point in living in lies. Always accept the truth no matter how cruel it is. Don't think without clearing this clowd BD and Pak can ever have a normal relation and rightly so.

All that Pakistan had to do is apologise for the treatment of BD between 1947-1971 and then relations can be good.

Such strength to strength that pewdipie thinks you're in India :lol:

Anyways, you just said you don't want our sympathy, no problem. We have nothing to appologize for except not understanding your Hindu nature.

As for your ecconomy, I'm genuinely happy for you.
How are you doing in the poverty index? Democracy index? Freedom of speech index? Etc etc.

If GDP was the only number that mattered then Qatar and liechtenstein would be supper powers.

All that Pakistan had to do is apologise for the treatment of BD between 1947-1971 and then relations can be good.
But who says we want good relations?
This whole thing is purely one sided.

Pakistan needs nothing from you so we have no incentive to even engage you.

Exactly.

What saddens me most is the way even highly educated Pakistanis act here as far as 71 is concerned and how clueless most of them r about the atrocity committed by Pak army.

Such strength to strength that pewdipie thinks you're in India :lol:

Anyways, you just said you don't want our sympathy, no problem. We have nothing to appologize for except not understanding your Hindu nature.

As for your ecconomy, I'm genuinely happy for you.
How are you doing in the poverty index? Democracy index? Freedom of speech index? Etc etc.

If GDP was the only number that mattered then Qatar and liechtenstein would be supper powers.

Dude, Qatar and Liechtenstein have less than 1 million population- BD has 165 million.

Woooo
Never knew u could speak Urdu so fluently. Hehe, :p:
i'm ashamed of my bangla speaking abilities because if you hear me speak... you would say i'm "khet" or "garaimma" :P
i spoke at the age of 5... latebloomer.. so when i did learn how to speak... i was learning it from people in the average bengali streets, richshaw pullers, people in bazaar etc...

Exactly.

What saddens me most is the way even highly educated Pakistanis act here as far as 71 is concerned and how clueless most of them r about the atrocity committed by Pak army.

Some just do not want to admit the truth as it dents their pride.

Is Bangladesh a super power?

Of course, it is currently not a power of any kind.

What BD had is political stability and fast sustained economic growth- future looks very good for it.

Exactly.

It's not our fault, we are ignorant to a lot of fairy tales.

Do you know the one about the boy riding a dragon?
Or the one where 30,000 troops killed 3 million. 6 months?

Yeah, both are pretty good fairy tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom