What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've just explained EXACTLY what I said previously. You have just given a rhetorical answer.

Human nature is such that ultimately one CAN never accept a different race as their own people. Different races can never become one. History has shown this many times over 5,000 years. This is what fundamentally led to the creation of bangladesh. It is also the reason what led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.

The atrocities which there is NO solid proof of. Just lies and propaganda. So we have now gone from 3 million bengalis killed by the PA to 1.5 million killed. Let me now when we get to 8 bengalis killed by the PA in 1971.

Also note, that he first gives a ridiculous range of "1 - 1.5 Million or more", and after that sticks to 1.5 Million. This 1.0 Million figure is derived by multiplying 1000 (Numbers of mass graves) with 1000 (Numbers of buried per grave).

Stupidity has no limits.

wo kamsekam hamari mulk me nahi hoga.... allah ki rahmat hai is mulk mai aur nato har saal, kuch na kuch natural disasters hote rhete hain, lekin economy zero se aaj, 40 saal mein... as pass ki mulk se takr deh rhe hain

kitna ameer hojaoge? kohinoor khareed loge. phir kia karoge
duniya ki tamaam buraiyian phal phool rahi hai. ab me kiya bolon sirf kehne ki baat hai

Of course, it is currently not a power of any kind.

What BD had is political stability and fast sustained economic growth- future looks very good for it.
Funny, the rest of the world calls it a dictatorship. Future looks okay GDP wise. Not so great democratically, or even in reduction of poverty.

Pakistan has managed to reduce more poverty with lower growth than Bangladesh AND while fighting the war on terror.

i'll not say all soldiers did it... but many did... and if they didn't there wouldn't have been pregnant sex slaves liberated from the army barracks during the surrender

Evidence of sex slaves being liberated from army barracks? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links here. If not then what you say is false.

Woooo
Never knew u could speak Urdu so fluently. Hehe, :p:
To me this is how I know God is playing a big prank on all of us.
You people rioted and then separated so you would not have to speak Urdu. Then what do you do?..... You go off and learn Urdu.

80% bengalis I've met in my life can speak it.

Funny, the rest of the world calls it a dictatorship. Future looks okay GDP wise. Not so great democratically, or even in reduction of poverty.

Pakistan has managed to reduce more poverty with lower growth than Bangladesh AND while fighting the war on terror.

BD is not a dictatorship as the majority of the population prefers AL rule since the opposition is so bad.
True that there is not much freedom but this is no different than what happened in E Asia during their fast growth phase.
Economy doing ok? Tell that to ADB who says BD economy will grow 8% this fiscal.

Some just do not want to admit the truth as it dents their pride.

BTW UK bro, I'm seeing u here after quite a few days. Arn't u that active anymore? I myself was banned for 15 days hehe :p:

kitna ameer hojaoge? kohinoor khareed loge. phir kia karoge
duniya ki tamaam buraiyian phal phool rahi hai. ab me kiya bolon sirf kehne ki baat hai
living in civility and kindness, time meals a day and being satisfied with life at the end of a day is enough to think a nation is rich... what else do you need? hapiness of the people comes first and foremost...
we're not insecure like one of our neighbor, that we would make it a priority to make rockets for the moon, tank and fighters to act rich and demand being called superpower, while our people takes a huge dump on open air...

BD is not a dictatorship as the majority of the population prefers AL rule since the opposition is so bad.
True that there is not much freedom but this is no different than what happened in E Asia during their fast growth phase.
Economy doing ok? Tell that to ADB who says BAD economy will grow 8% this fiscal.
I'm sorry but 96% vote is defacto dictatorship.
Only Sadam got 99% votes and Kim jong gets 100%

You are correct. But, I must straighten the issue of martial race. You can rest assured that the Pathans, Turkic, and Mongolians have proved themselves as true martial race people by showing acts of bravery throughout centuries. But, the Punjabis has no such records though they are taller than the others. So, tall or short is not really a factor. Thing is how a person or a group of persons or a race engage in fighting in times of war. Short Gorkhas are brave and so are the Rajputs of India.

Now, why the Punjabi Muslims think they belong to a martial race? It is because both Sikh and Muslim Punjabis fought for the British in the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny when all other then Indians were fighting against. The British had weapons but not so many manpower. The Indians had manpower but little weapons. In such a situation the Sikh Punjabis declared to fight alongside the British and the Muslim Punjabis just followed the Sikhs.

The British won the war and wanted the Punjabis to be in their support continuously in India. The British encouraged the Punjabis to enlist in the military and for their own self-interest, they termed the Punjabis as a martial race. But, it has already been busted in 1971. Height itself is no factor. Short Vietnamese won over the very tall Americans.

Did some Punjabi raid your house before you were born that you are so bitter?

Solid, documentated evidence. Not conjectural sources.

The news report was on spot by US media of a 16 year old girl whose husband was murdered and kept as sex slave and still it was not believable to you? For security reason and for the sake of their future many such victims identity was not publicly disclosed as they would have been abandoned in the society. Even Bangabandhu had to intervene saying those was heroine are his daughter to save them. Even irony is opposition leader Khaleda Zia was raped by Pakistani soldiers and Bangabandhu had to persuade Ziaur Rahman to take her back as Ziaur Rahman declined to accept her initially for the rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom