What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, too much conjecture and NO facts. You are providing non-verifiable opinion pieces. To date, NO bengali has EVER been able to provide ANY facts or evidence which prove the PA committed war crimes in 1971. The fact that the bengali/indian government NEVER requested a UN war crimes tribunal against the PA speaks volumes in itself. Almost to the point where it absolves the PA or any wrong doing.

PS You do realize that 27 years before 1971, it took millions of Nazis and their collaborators accross Europe, 6 years to kill 6 million Jews. Yet here we are suppose to believe that 50,000 PA soldiers killed 3 million bengalis in 2 months in 1971.

Read articles again and again that I have shared. Most independent research has put the figure .3 million to 3 million. Even if it is .3 million it is a genocide. You can at best argue about numbers between .3 million to 3 million but all sources accepted the fact that it was a genocide. To remember the genocide Bangladesh has declared March 26 as genocide day and to support it both Washington DC and Ottawa declared the day as genocide day as well.

Which country to you does not support genocide narratives? Do you think the visiting under secretary of UN is just a puppet of Hasina that's why he declared the genocide of Bangladeshis in 1971 will be brought at the UN agenda.

Let me also add Nigerian Muslims and Bosnian Muslims are also brothers.

Also, if you call yourself a Muslim I suggest you try to understand that concept.

LOL........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...............Muslims are the biggest enemies of one another.......just look at Iran vs Arabs, Saudis Vs Syrians, Iraqis Vs Kuwait etc..........the biggest enemies of Pakistan are af-ghands, indian so called "Muslims" and bengalis. The good thing is that NONE of these groups will EVER have the power to harm or even threaten Pakistan.

The country which is a true brother of Pakistan and has helped us the most is a non-Muslim nation whose citizens don't even believe in God......:lol:

There is NO Muslim brotherhood. It is dead. There is NO "Ummah" either.

To some degree, you have got it. Real reason, for a lack of proper reconciliation, between Bangladesh and Pakistan, is that they are, to a large extent, irrelevant to each other; though, they can, of course, have voluntary cooperation, in many areas. Otherwise, both the countries could have found some means for due resolution of their past. You see, in Pakistan, I hardly hear any body discussing Bangladesh. I am sure, same would be true in Bangladesh.

Regarding your last paragraph, I appreciate your sentiments. But, again, I think that the geopolitical, commercial and trade considerations, of the countries, have become far more relevant and important, than any religious bond.

If you observe what is happening in the world, you would see why my last paragraph is so significant.

It’s precisely that we focus on all other considerations rather than religion that we are in this state.

Just as an example, the Israelis will annex settlements.

While the Arabs fight amongst each other or Iran.

Turkey is being victimized by the West.

And you can be damn sure Pakistan isn’t an afterthought.

We need to wake up.

Read articles again and again that I have shared. Most independent research has put the figure .3 million to 3 million. Even if it is .3 million it is a genocide. You can at best argue about numbers between .3 million to 3 million but all sources accepted the fact that it was a genocide. To remember the genocide Bangladesh has declared March 26 as genocide day and to support it both Washington DC and Ottawa declared the day as genocide day as well.

Which country to you does not support genocide narratives? Do you think the visiting under secretary of UN is just a puppet of Hasina that's why he declared the genocide of Bangladeshis in 1971 will be brought at the UN agenda.

If what you say is true then can you please post the link here. Opinion pieces are not facts or evidence.

LOL........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...............Muslims are the biggest enemies of one another.......just look at Iran vs Arabs, Saudis Vs Syrians, Iraqis Vs Kuwait etc..........the biggest enemies of Pakistan are af-ghands, indian so called "Muslims" and bengalis. The good thing is that NONE of these groups will EVER have the power to harm or even threaten Pakistan.

The country which is a true brother of Pakistan and has helped us the most is a non-Muslim nation whose citizens don't even believe in God......:lol:

There is NO Muslim brotherhood. It is dead. There is NO "Ummah" either.

Truth be told, you’re one of those I think of when I refer to the mental midgets on this forum.

I understand where your coming from in your previous post.

But, it’s the chicken or the egg problem.

Think about that.

Also Ummah is integral to Islam.

You can’t separate it.

There is no picking and choosing what you like or dislike.

Regardless, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

Lol........Pakistanis and bengalis are NOT brothers and sisters.........:rofl:

bangladesh is TOO far and different from us to have anything to do with one another.

16 pages and 233 posts, yet NO ONE has been able to find ANY proof that the PA committed war crimes in 1971. "0" evidence.

Dude, you are properly getting on their nerves. Let it go now. They are now totally exhausted.

Pakistan needs to make a full and unconditional apology for good relations.

Kindly, await for that. Pakistan is preparing a draft of that, which, I believe, would be complete and ready, by the end of this century.

If what you say is true then can you please post the link here. Opinion pieces are not facts or evidence.

Go through past pages lots of research estimates have been posted. Research are not opinion. Even an eye witness testimony of genocide is not just an opinion but a fact. Same goes with US diplomats. They do not send confidential telegram to state department signed by 20 official terming something as genocide as their personal opinion.

By the way please point which country does not agree with genocide?

Kindly, await for that. Pakistan is preparing a draft of that, which, I believe, would be complete and ready, by the end of this century.

OK. Then have poor relations with what is predicted to be the fastest growing large economy up to 2030 at least.

Pakistan will need BD far more than BD will need Pakistan.

Truth be told, you’re one of those I think of when I refer to the mental midgets on this forum.

I understand where your coming from in your previous post.

But, it’s the chicken or the egg problem.

Think about that.

Also Ummah is integral to Islam.

You can’t separate it.

There is no picking and choosing what you like or dislike.

Regardless, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.......try telling the GCC Arabs and Iranians that the "Ummah" is real and that the bengalis are their brothers and sisters.....see how they would respond......:lol:

Give me a REAL life example of Islamic brotherhood and the "Ummah" actually working.........:azn:

Truth is, "Islamic" brotherhood and the concept of the "Ummah" are ONLY for those Muslims in the West who have a weak identity in their roots and heritage. Who are ashamed of themselves and their race.

Again, too much conjecture and NO facts. You are providing non-verifiable opinion pieces. To date, NO bengali has EVER been able to provide ANY facts or evidence which prove the PA committed war crimes in 1971. The fact that the bengali/indian government NEVER requested a UN war crimes tribunal against the PA speaks volumes in itself. Almost to the point where it absolves the PA or any wrong doing.

PS You do realize that 27 years before 1971, it took millions of Nazis and their collaborators accross Europe, 6 years to kill 6 million Jews. Yet here we are suppose to believe that 50,000 PA soldiers killed 3 million bengalis in 2 months in 1971.

Kindly, don't quote the figure of 3 Million; since, very graciously, he has come down to a figure of 1.5 Million, after stating a range of "1 - 1.5 Million or More". Though, if you continue this process, may be after some due bargaining and time, you would be able to get him down to a figure of 50,000, which another Bengali friend "Bluesky" is quoting.

Last edited:
Let me also add Nigerian Muslims and Bosnian Muslims are also brothers.

Also, if you call yourself a Muslim I suggest you try to understand that concept.

Your sentiments are very noble, but, unfortunately, the reality of this modern world is very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom