What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go through past pages lots of research estimates have been posted. Research are not opinion. Even an eye witness testimony of genocide is not just an opinion but a fact. Same goes with US diplomats. They do not send confidential telegram to state department signed by 20 official terming something as genocide as their personal opinion.

By the way please point which country does not agree with genocide?

EXACTLY!........Estimates but no REAL facts. Opinion pieces but NO evidence. WHERE is the CONCLUSIVE evidence that the PA committed war crimes in 1971? You have thus proven that there is NONE.

Kindly, don't quote the figure of 3 Million; since, very graciously, he has come down to a figure of 1.5 Million, after stating a range of "1 - 1.5 Million or More". Though, if you continue this process, may be after some due bargaining and time, you would be able to get him down to a figure of 50,000, which another Bengali fried "Bluesky" is quoting.

I did not bargain anything just quoted different research estimates. I am just exposing a shameless liar who is denying genocide commited by Pakistani army.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.......try telling the GCC Arabs and Iranians that the "Ummah" is real and that the bengalis are their brothers and sisters.....see how they would respond......:lol:

Give me a REAL life example of Islamic brotherhood and the "Ummah" actually working.........:azn:

Truth is, "Islamic" brotherhood and the concept of the "Ummah" are ONLY for those Muslims in the West who have a weak identity in their roots and heritage. Who are ashamed of themselves and their race.

It’s Muslims like you that are part of the problem.

But like I said.....brick wall.

EXACTLY!........Estimates but no REAL facts. Opinion pieces but NO evidence. WHERE is the CONCLUSIVE evidence that the PA committed war crimes in 1971? You have thus proven that there is NONE.

The number itself said its a genocide. How many killed needs to be done to declare a genocide according to you?

Yes estimates after doing scientific research. If you do not agree with any specific research you need to describe in detail why?

Above are ALL estimates.....none of them are facts.

The number itself said its a genocide. How many killed needs to be done to declare a genocide according to you?

Yes estimates after doing scientific research. If you do not agree with any specific research you need to describe in detail why?

Numbers which are NOT factually proven.

Again, too much conjecture and NO facts. You are providing non-verifiable opinion pieces. To date, NO bengali has EVER been able to provide ANY facts or evidence which prove the PA committed war crimes in 1971. The fact that the bengali/indian government NEVER requested a UN war crimes tribunal against the PA speaks volumes in itself. Almost to the point where it absolves the PA or any wrong doing.

PS You do realize that 27 years before 1971, it took millions of Nazis and their collaborators accross Europe, 6 years to kill 6 million Jews. Yet here we are suppose to believe that 50,000 PA soldiers killed 3 million bengalis in 2 months in 1971.

Also remember one more thing, that only a part of the Pakistan army was involved in counter-insurgency operations. There was a long border to defend and major part of the army was continuously deployed there.

Your sentiments are very noble, but, unfortunately, the reality of this modern world is very different.

Yes agreed reality is quite different.

But I wonder.

Isn’t the problem that we don’t do what we are supppose to do?

Please look into it.

Why the emphasis on unity on Islam?

And what are the consequences when other interests are pursued rather than the one that is prescribed.

Isn’t the current situation a manifestation of our shortcomings to our deen?

Just things to think about.

Above are ALL estimates?

So how Hamudur Rahman came to the figure 26,000 that you are believing?

All estimates but a fact. All estimates ranges from 3 lakh to 3 million. By any means even at the lowest point of 3 lakh its a genocide.

Can you show any source or research which denied Pakistan did not committed genocide?

Also remember one more thing, that only a part of the Pakistan army was involved in counter-insurgency operations. There was a long border to defend and major part of the army was continuously deployed there.

Why you are not quoting the Para military, Al Badr, Al Shams, Razakars, local collaborators? Were they eating grass?

Above are ALL estimates.....none of them are facts.

Numbers which are NOT factually proven.

When number of INDEPENDENT research are done and all agrees with certain point it is considered proven.

That is incorrect Urdu being a national language would not have stopped Bengali or any other language from being spoken. Even in the same vein, Urdu is a national language of Pakistan spoken throughout all provinces you admitting Punjabis speak their own language means that the Bengalis would have continued to do the same. Except that when any ethnicity from WP would have crossed over to EP or vice versa they would not have had trouble conversing. At the end of the day official communication would have been in English. There are more things here at play (economic and administrative) but what is the point of this argument. Also i would like to add that Pakistan has admitted that there were some instances but it was not systematic as it was projected. More on this was done during Musharraf's time. By falsely propagating large and then larger numbers and then trying to milk it every now and then it is you and your friends that has trivialized this issue which to me is more shameful. This issue has been discussed here before what is the aim of bring this up every few years? You want to see someone gloat and trivialize this issue see the movie Fury with Brad Pitt. In fact the day I watched it there was only one article on this issue (it still is see the reddit comments as well) and was not discussed in the mainstream media. This is one of the many that happened during the WWII. Everyone wanted a piece of the French. Why would anyone resist a liberator?
http://theconversation.com/the-rape-scene-in-brad-pitts-fury-no-one-is-talking-about-33638
well, punjabis would accept urdu as the national language but bengalis wouldn't, not in a thousand years.... bengalis had to mess with the british when english was introduced as medium of instructions in schools and you expect they would let that slide? nah i don't think so

as for brad pitt's character in fury... it wasn't a threat of rape... he wanted the young boy to have some normalcy in his life... the other sex scenes in the movie wasn't by force but the women were consenting to the men there and not taken by force... which is what rape is...
nowadays snowflakes have to find a reason to be offended at anything and everything... so that's why they claiming rape was instigated in that movie
also you expect people forget about what happened? ofc it's going to be trivilised... have you seen the japanese? they act like the victim when they were the aggressors.... now i wouldn't say all japanese were the same but i hope my point is being carried across

All estimates but a fact. All estimates ranges from 3 lakh to 3 million. By any means even at the lowest point of 3 lakh its a genocide.

Can you show any source or research which denied Pakistan did not committed genocide?

Why you are not quoting the Para military, Al Badr, Al Shams, Razakars, local collaborators? Were they eating grass?

There is also no evidence that the PA did not commit war crimes against 20 million Brazilians in 1989. Legend says the Pakistan Army killed 20 million Brazilians when they all started to dance to the lambada when it was released by Kaeoma in May 1989.

LOL........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...............Muslims are the biggest enemies of one another.......just look at Iran vs Arabs, Saudis Vs Syrians, Iraqis Vs Kuwait etc..........the biggest enemies of Pakistan are af-ghands, indian so called "Muslims" and bengalis. The good thing is that NONE of these groups will EVER have the power to harm or even threaten Pakistan.

The country which is a true brother of Pakistan and has helped us the most is a non-Muslim nation whose citizens don't even believe in God......:lol:

There is NO Muslim brotherhood. It is dead. There is NO "Ummah" either.

Good one at that.

Do you actually believe your nonsense?
You can't be that stupid.
In the breath you say we wanted you to stop speaking Bengali, then right after you say punjabis still prefer to speak Punjabi..... Proving no one was forced to stop speaking their language.

No one forced you to do Jack shit!
You people wanted youre language to be supreme and we wanted a neutral language that was not native to the land so no one ethnicity was supreme.

So again, why speak Urdu when you already speak you superior language?
y'all couldn't enforce your stupid laws in your homeland... the fact of the matter is pakistan was fragile from the start... baloch wanted autonomy and so did punjab... had the laws be enforce like before bangladesh got seperated.... it would have been good bye pakistan
no one claimed our language is superior.. that's the mentality of you people full of inferiority complex... what i'm saying is that you cannot force your language/ culture/ religion on people if they are not willing to accept it themselves... and such was the case with east pakistan... whose people have been fighting for protecting their culture/ language from long before any of the regions in indian subcontinent realized they should do the same

as for what language i'm speaking in.... i multilingual and speak way too many languages than you could ever manage to.... you'll stop me from speaking urdu?

When number of INDEPENDENT research are done and all agrees with certain point it is considered proven.

All the evidence you have provided is as good as saying that the PA committed war crimes against 10 million Eskimos in the North Pole in 2015.

If what you say is true then can you please post the link here. Opinion pieces are not facts or evidence.

You see, he is himself giving a range of 0.3 - 3.0 Million. Is it acceptable, if he further divides 0.3 Million, by a factor of 10, that is a figure of 30,000? It appears that these people are really not talking about genocide, but some commercial deal.

All the evidence you have provided is as good as saying that the PA committed war crimes against 10 million Eskimos in the North Pole in 2015.

No body cares what it appears to you. Most of the research are done by scholars of prominent universities. If still it appears to you like killing Eskimos just remain in your denial but it will not change fact. UN is going to recognize it as well as its just a matter of time.

Pakistani Eye Witness testimony of genocide by Pakistani Army in 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom