What's new

Military announces transfers of 10 Lt Gens including ISI chief, DG Rangers

Its unfair to talk like this before they even start their Office Terms .. Give them some Time , and don't based your hate on Assumptions ..
Its not about the change ... Its about where the new postings of Raheel Sharifs team is ... None of them has moved to any position of power so all of them will be paper tiger only ...

Let's all be optimistic, Lt.Gen Bilal Akbar was the lead in KHI ops, Be it Arresting Dr.Asim or Uzair Baloch or Closing down MQM 90 & bringing Peace in and around KHI, being CGS means something in a positive way...
Though i'm a bit surprised on the New Assignment of DG ISI Rizwan Akhtar, I was hoping he would have had commanded a Corps, NDU Seriously...
No Doubt, DG ISPR Lt.Gen Asim Bajwa was the man who lead Army's Point of View on International & National Media with 100% Success Rate, Some might say Brig or Maj Gen should Head ISPR but Asim Bajwa have set a the bar for upcoming DG ISPR, just like Gen (R) Raheel Sharif has Set the Bar for Current COAS Gen. Qamar Bajwa...

why Gen Bajwa changed DG ISI, core commander KHI and Peshawar? Weren't they doing fine job?

Yes but changed to a good post. A Lt General running public relations wing was also not good. In my opinion at maximum a Brigadier should lead ISPR
Also, explain the logic behind your opinion.

pakistan ceased to exist in october 2001 when pervez [musharref] sold his soul to the devil.....now for next 20 eyars millions will .....

You and sister Farah are very frustrated these days. Well this point is totally on point.

Ohh no.. Not at all... Now I am just enjoying..

pakistan ceased to exist in october 2001 when pervez [musharref] sold his soul to the devil.....now for next 20 eyars millions will .....

Saleem bhai.. Yeh 2001 aur Musharraf kahan se aagaey wapis 2016 main?

Gen bilal as new CGS means the sole agenda of COAS is to conclude karachi operation on positive note. He want complete success in this warfare and Gen bilal as new CGS will play pivotal role due to his experience and in depth knowledge about dynamics of karachi.

Here we go!!

CzajlIaXgAApkfu.jpg

who the **** are you? an indian!

I think naveed mukhtar core khi

Now lets hope india captures Pakistan id rather be slave of a indian banya than of some sindhi bastard corrupt wadera

For all those people who dont know these changes were Due in Gen Raheel Era

You Cant Run a Job Post more then 2 years unless you got COAS say to carry on in history normally it dont happen in Pakistan army All Posting were Correct at the time it should be

Just dont Stuck on legacy of Gen Raheel as a nation Just Move Forward
Every nation Get Successful by moving forward

Back
Top Bottom