What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

Since people here seem to be experts on the subject...
I want to ask people what would they suggest to me and my wife if I were to marry a muslim? What kind of rules apply?
Seriously answer this plz...

Umm ..I dont think that would be allowed .. I think we can marry within the Jews and Christians .. so I guess the rules would not apply ..

Since people here seem to be experts on the subject...
I want to ask people what would they suggest to me and my wife if I were to marry a muslim? What kind of rules apply?
Seriously answer this plz...

Dude.............. there is no enforcement as such that I know of in matters like these. A person is free, indeed , to step out of the bounds of religion as he /she has been given free will. Its just that
just like everything else, he is accountable to God for whatever prohibited act and or omissions he committed.

or that .. but I dont think it is permissable within the bounds of religion ..

For a defence forum, I came here expecting people discussing Defence issues and Politics, this is just weird that a religious issue is getting maximum attention. Anyways since everyone's on board, here are my 2 cents:

First: If you want to live your life by the book, better read it with context rather than just plain text.

Two: there seems to be a lot of criticism for Liberals, even by members living abroad in a christian majority state. What if these societies were not liberal, would they even allow your lifestyle and even religion?

Three: I have nothing to say about the particular couple in thread, its their personal life, let em to what they want to. On Muslim Hindu marriage, One of my very lose friend (Muslim) married another girl from the group (Hindu), been married for 8 years now and ne of the happiest couples around. Infact they had to marry thrice (Once by Hindu tradition, Once in Islamic way and third a court marriage(to sort out passport/visa issues). My friend still teases his wife saying he's got one more left and he won't waste the last one for her:what:

Four: Religion is a personal matter, you do what you feel like, judging others is not only prohibited in religion, it's looked down upon socially.

For a defence forum, I came here expecting people discussing Defence issues and Politics, this is just weird that a religious issue is getting maximum attention. Anyways since everyone's on board, here are my 2 cents:

First: If you want to live your life by the book, better read it with context rather than just plain text.
That is absolutely correct, however, there are things that have been made very clear. They cannot be interpreted any other way. However, one does have free will to completely disregards anything/everything. Political correctness & religion do always go hand in hand.
Two: there seems to be a lot of criticism for Liberals, even by members living abroad in a christian majority state. What if these societies were not liberal, would they even allow your lifestyle and even religion?
They are liberal now but they wont be once tehir respective messiahs show up

Three: I have nothing to say about the particular couple in thread, its their personal life, let em to what they want to. On Muslim Hindu marriage, One of my very lose friend (Muslim) married another girl from the group (Hindu), been married for 8 years now and ne of the happiest couples around. Infact they had to marry thrice (Once by Hindu tradition, Once in Islamic way and third a court marriage(to sort out passport/visa issues). My friend still teases his wife saying he's got one more left and he won't waste the last one for her:what:
Good for him
Four: Religion is a personal matter, you do what you feel like, judging others is not only prohibited in religion, it's looked down upon socially.
I would be , as a muslim would be the last person to judge anyone. However, in matters that are very clear, I am sure I am entitled to atleast point out what is at the core of the issue.
I remember being told that "you will find what you seek", if you seek the world, then you will get nothing but the world & that would end when you end. After that will come the moment of truth

That is absolutely correct, however, there are things that have been made very clear. They cannot be interpreted any other way. However, one does have free will to completely disregards anything/everything. Political correctness & religion do always go hand in hand.
I wont debate any further on this one as it might hurt some sentiments and is not entirely in dignity of the forum.

They are liberal now but they wont be once tehir respective messiahs show up
If you could elaborate, It'd be most helpful. i could not completely comprehend the meaning.

Good for him
Surely is.

I would be , as a muslim would be the last person to judge anyone. However, in matters that are very clear, I am sure I am entitled to atleast point out what is at the core of the issue.
Yes you are, and so are the others.

I remember being told that "you will find what you seek", if you seek the world, then you will get nothing but the world & that would end when you end. After that will come the moment of truth.
Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?

The only thing that makes life endurable in this world is human love, and yet, that is the very thing that we are not to have in the other world. We are to be so taken up with correct and pious, that we stop caring about simpler and smaller things that make our life livable.

I am also entitled to my opinion.

I am also entitled to my opinion.

Apparently, only you are entitled to your opinion!
I could care less about you judging me!
Islam is not your religion so I wont worry too much about your smart *** comments which you feel may be inappropriate & shall have no bearing on my mood!
"I wont debate any further on this one as it might hurt some sentiments and is not entirely in dignity of the forum."
yeah , you got that right! But I say give it a shot as it cuts both ways!

Apparently, only you are entitled to your opinion!
I could care less about you judging me!
Islam is not your religion so I wont worry too much about your smart *** comments which you feel may be inappropriate & shall have no bearing on my mood!

And how come you are being judgmental that Islam is not my religion? Dost, I have said nothing personal against you nor have I tried to denounce whatever your beliefs are.

As much as i want to comment; this thread is going where it shouldn't go; i made it clear that personal lives should not be interfered in; no one has a right to judge anybody based on their decisions; its between him and God; lets leave it that.

I request the mod to lock this thread...

Just to add some nuggets :D

Dina Wadia, daughter of Jinnah, married a Parsi.

I can't see why you people look down upon love from the eyes of religion ?

Just to add some nuggets :D

Dina Wadia, daughter of Jinnah, married a Parsi.

I can't see why you people look down upon love from the eyes of religion ?

Jinnah did not approve of it. But she made a personal choice& no one stopped her.

What's the matter with malik? Can he not find a beautiful Pakistani Muslim girl and get married? :enjoy:

Why the hell he is making sin(gunnah) with dating when it's not allowed in Islam. He is setting up bad example for his followers.:tdown::angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom