What's new

Mistreatment of women in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be avoided. It was offtopic as well as offensive.
I understand GB2 started some nonsense thread but.....we should not fall for it.

Regards,
Ek Indian

Thanks for being fair, but have to disagree on my nonsence thread,

Please tell me is it a serious issue of India=raping tourists ?

Did i make up any fake news ? If not, what with the nonsense

claim ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Well at least GB2 maybe reporting fair news. Unlike in America when Mark Twain decided to run for Conneticut governor, all of a sudden, he found himself sorrounded by a dozen kids with every possible skin color, and would all pull upon him and call him: Sugar daddy.
Reported Live on Eye Witness News. :rofl:

Thanks for being fair, but have to disagree on my nonsence thread,

Please tell me is it a serious issue of India=raping tourists ?

Did i make up any fake news ? If not, what with the nonsense

claim ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Rape is one of the crimes which deserves maximum punishment. It is a serious offence everywhere, not only India.
However if you are trying to paint like India is not safe for tourist, I can only say you do not have ground knowledge. As the sources are concerned, picking few sad occasions and then generalize is not so mature.

Last edited:
Rape is one of the crimes which deserves maximum punishment. It is a serious offence everywhere, not every India.
However if you are trying to paint like India is not safe for tourist, I can only say you do not have ground knowledge. As the sources are concerned, picking few sad occasions and then generalize is not so mature.

Don't accuse me of painting India not being safe for female tourists,

Your head of tourism did agree with me though, check it out please;
India tourism bosses worry after rape complaints | World | Reuters
:smitten::pakistan::china:

China and India are both unsafe
Its doesn't need anyone to discuss
its already stated on every government website.

That's FALSE. China is much safer than Canada. The "sex tourists" go to Asia (including China) and forcibly push themselves on unsuspecting Chinese girls --> I kid you not. You can go and see in public. In fact I was taking photographs of these foreign White Sex Predators. It really pissed me off, so I deleted the pictures. You want to talk about RAPE? You can go and see how pushy these foreign sex predators are. I was going to smack those bastards over the head....

.... back in Canada and the USA these same bastards are so scared of us "non-whites" (aka "immigrants" they call us). That's because we learn the hard life of discrimination here, and we get together (they call us "Gangs" for doing so). But back in Asia, these sex predators and rapists are so used to being ABOVE THE LAW (because they are foreigners and white at that).

Visit China and see. In fact the same sh1t happens in HK. Sh1t man, it's so prevalent that the locals become desensitized to it. It's so fvcking common and well-known that these white sex predators know where to go.

:sniper: I touched upon this topic earlier, so I'll leave it at that. GB2, though this topic of rape/safety in India is a real concern, it is provocative --- please lets not provoke each other.

Rape is a serious crime & it happens in almost every country....

Now only if somebody could tell me how this has got to do anything with defence.
Grey Boy 2. listen to me mate. Being very frank with you. We ain't enemies, although we are no friends either. I have been visiting your threads and I never found anything positive about India. Maybe you've had some bad experience with us. But so much hate towards us is not gonna bless you with anything. I don't hate you at all. In fact I don't hate anybody. I just want you to look at us from a different angle, a new start if we can call that. Lets not keep trolling and make enemies here.

Consider me your friend. Lets be mature. There are problems with every country. But there are good things too. I admire the great wall. But would like democratic rights in china too. You may hate things about India but there has to be something that you like too.

Lets be friends. Can we??? :smitten:

Just ignore this thread and let it drown.

Indian: Please do not reply to this thread anymore.

Chinese: Please stop this immature act.

Others: Just ignore this thread and any replies within the thread please.

Thank You

Gentelmen, We all need to understand that Pakistan and India are the greatest ally of eachother against Anglo-sakson threat. First they destabilized pakistan. people of this country even didnt need to lock their doors before they went to bed only 40 years ago. what happened that this region started to be called as the cradle of terror? What happened us?

they destabilized the country.for what? to confisicate the nuclear arsenal of this country. And if they can do this, at next step they will say that no need to support Indıa against Pakistan and other terrorist groups.(i remind you mumbai attackers, they wanted to push the India to the so called war against terror...) Then they will intend to divide and destabilize India. This is a chess game. if India needs to survive, pakistan should survive too, if pakistan wants to survive, India and china should survive... if one of these players loses the game, all the rest will lose too... So we need to give up eating eachother's brains and concentrate on the threats comes from far, like the ones comes from the other side of the ocean and the ones comes from their tiny but naughty cub israel =)

the ones comes from their tiny but naughty cub israel =)

I think the power & the role of Israel is overestimated by middle east & other anti-israel country......

I think thats what israel want ,, she wants that their should be fear of israel in the arab world & is able to create the fear...

So everyone is talking about Israel & Mossad

I think the power & the role of Israel is overestimated by middle east & other anti-israel country......

I think thats what israel want ,, she wants that their should be fear of israel in the arab world & is able to create the fear...

So everyone is talking about Israel & Mossad

You are wrong mate. we are not afraid of israel but israel is a toy used by the westerns. israel is the stick of anglo-saksons to rule the arabic world, a tool to push on them... Thats all. We arent afraid of israel. we all know what they can do, what they cant do. When someone arrasted, there are two cops who question him. The 1. one plays the good cop, 2. one plays the bad cop. and it usually works. Israel is the bad cop in this game and we all know that he is very happy with his role.So cops are the same but manners are different. Thats all...

You are wrong mate. we are not afraid of israel but israel is a toy used by the westerns. israel is the stick of anglo-saksons to rule the arabic world, a tool to push on them... Thats all. We arent afraid of israel. we all know what they can do, what they cant do. When someone arrasted, there are two cops who question him. The 1. one plays the good cop, 2. one plays the bad cop. and it usually works. Israel is the bad cop in this game and we all know that he is very happy with his role.So cops are the same but manners are different. Thats all...

Spot on. Now we all know how deep the rabbit hole goes. :cheesy:
Jews are used to their own willing. Now can we guess who killed Issak Rabin? :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom