What's new

MQM leader Afaq Ahmad abuses Pashtun in Hyderabad speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis are the worst kind of humans on the face of earth. Unjust to core, selfish to end. People here hate eachother and for what? Pakhtoon are better, mohajirs are better, Sindhi deserves everything, Punbi is best. In fact, everyone all people of Pakistan deserve extinction.
Pakistanis are corrupt to core, Aik number k dhokybaz Bay-Iman qom. Ham her roz Allah ko challenge kerty hain, phir bhi baqi hain, main hyran hon.

I often wonder what has prevented Allah's wrath on Pakistan uptill now. By my calculations time of destruction for Pakistan already has started. But no sign uptill now, and I don't know why? But let me tell you all one thing: when Allah's wrath will arrive, you will see people of Pakistan getting slaughtered in streets like cattle. And that day people will ask Allah: ay Allah ham nain Kia gunah Kia tha.... Or jawab aaeyga: tum log zalim thy, zulm pe chup rahy or zalim ka sath dia.

I don't have any sympathy with any ethnic group in Pakistan. Islam aik dhong Hai Jo Pakistanion nain ker rakha Hai.
already azab he hai Pakistan peh!!

lawlessness,ameer aur gareeb keh liye qanoon alag! Mafias ka control,rooz sarak peh logon ka aik mobile ph keh liye katal (thats only khi thing godforbid lahore may hota fauji operation hojana tha) aur kia azaab hota hai bhai!

Hey dude, leave it. You are a good guy, and I know you since long time. Let's not ruin our relation like that. I was wrong, I accept.

No I just ask in friendly terms, I asked to confirm if I understood you wrong or you understood my post wrong. No hard feelings

@Norwegian @fitpOsitive @Goritoes

Did you guys notice this moron @Asfandyar Bhittani ?

He could have easily said in his tweet that "Muhajir Leader/Nationalist" did some nasty talk regarding Pashtuns - which is what happened here.

But look how he twisted the words and claimed "All Muhajirs are talking like that about Pashtuns"

Did you see and identify this moron here? What he did here? He twisted the words deliberately because he himself gets jealous and have hatred for Karachiites and wanted to taunt them.

He himself is quite a racist and Pashtun Nationalist - had inherit hatred against Muhajirs.

He taunted us of being in minority.

He could have easily said in his tweet that "Muhajir Leader/Nationalist" did some nasty talk regarding Pashtuns - which is what happened here.

But look how he twisted the words and claimed "All Muhajirs are talking like that about Pashtuns"

Did you see and identify this moron here? What he did here? He twisted the words deliberately because he himself gets jealous and have hatred for Karachiites and wanted to taunt them.

He himself is quite a racist and Pashtun Nationalist - had inherit hatred against Muhajirs.

This is the unfortunate thing in Pakistan as the Establishment never accepted Urdu speaking people, the reason is that those who migrated from India become the most educated people in Pakistan, they build Karachi and turn it into a huge Metropolitan city, once the deed is done so comes the Sons of soils to claim it... but they themselves couldn't build a city like Karachi hence they came in with their Tribal systems, Jirga's , Guns etc Establishment used it to further the divide. Even today in Karachi its a known joke that Urdu speakers don't get along even in the Army, only few make it top majority of the Army/Establishment see them as outsiders. This Bhittani is the product of the same brain washing, I bet he also believe that his race can shoot demons from their farts as Pashtoons were here before the Adam lol

I was in university when Karachi started to see the killings and fighting between MQM and ANP/PPP/Liyari Gangs/Pashtoons intensify, my friend circle was in North Nazimabad anyone from Karachi knows that area is divided into Pashtoons at Kati Pahari and MQM on the Hyderi market side, we (group) used to hang out in those areas, sit in hotels and even sometimes stay outside over night having fun, without fear and when shit hits the fan, we were stopped 4-5 times by Pashtoons with Guns, Many times we have to rush in because suddenly shots been fired from the Pahari itself, they shoot stray bullets not at MQM unit offices, Pashtoons manages to kill 80k people, cut of heads of Army, literally slaughter kids in APS, countless suicide attacks, Attacks on foreigners, embassies/Consulate and yet they are still apne bache, but under the shadow of MQM rangers/Army did some of the most horrific atrocities on Karachi's locals, young students who were caught and drilled, beaten, tortured into confessing to be shooters, and what not... but hey if some nobody say we won't do business with Pashtoons its racisms, and we should be prepare to make enemies ? lol even at that time ANP/PPPP/Balochi Gangs/Pathans were on the run against MQM as they fought all of them all together until PPPP started using Rangers against them, and MQM's leader who lost his mind and marble went to extreme in asking India for help... And see how Allah did Karma and show the hypocrisy to the Army, PTM and its ministers caught asking same Indians for help, they attacks and killed Army jawans, and yet they were apne bache, I had to say that Punjabi's are high level bagairat, Pashtoon literally inke mun pe thookte hai, daalkhor aur pata nai kia kia bolte hai lakin phir bhi yeh Punjabi Pashtoono ke talwe chat te hai, matlab self respect ka tu naam hi hai in logo mai.

Very Shocked to hear this .Leaders are exploiting and creating divisions amongst population in order to gain support and to develop atmosphere of hatred .
You can’t win hearts by making speeches like that ..Shameful speech by him and other party leaders for manipulating the brethrens.
There should be a law for incitement and hatred speeches.

Just leave it, buddy. Get your family educated and the best will be to open a school for the next generations. Pakistan main kam nahi kerny dia jata tu leave Pakistan. Kam tak is terha hamara mazaq urtha rahyga. or kab tk ham is terha mazaq bantay rahaingy... Better leave that poisonous environment for the others who are contributing to the poison only.

Last edited:

Actually, the issue is very much deep-rooted. People of Indus valley and Afghan soil are and were in a state of mind that stems from the things that happened in these areas for 1000s of years. Invasion after invasion. That's the reason why we make big families and always try to accumulate. We are always are insecure and we always are securing ourselves, even when it is not needed.

Now same happened to Pakistan. Serdars and Chodhries killed Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the roads of Karachi, then came a dictator that ensured that none of the land given to landlords by British raj will be taken back by the govt of Pakistan. Liaqat Ali Khan tried to copy Serdar Patel, but got shot for that. Sindhis, who would be most beneficiaries of the actions of Liaqat Ali khan call him names today for bringing Muhajir bureaucracy to Pakistan.

The same mentality transformed Pak army into a Punjabi army. Wealth was accumulated around Punjab. Urdu-speaking bureaucracy tried to fight against it, but then Sindhi bureaucracy gained a foot and destroyed the whole of the momentum. Now Sindhis are also acting based on the same mentality of hunter-gatherers. Balochs are already in the game with guns. Pashtoons are also following a multi-dimensional approach towards it.

What will be the result:

What's the end of all this? Karatarpur is just the start of the future. Punjab will be united. Sindhis already prefer language over religion, and Sindhi Hindus are already setting grounds for the coming days, where mulsim Sindhis will be sent back to the places from where they came, and urban Sindh will again be captured by the same Hindu elite, as before(Already 20-25% educational seats are being taken by Sindhi Hindus. Jo hamsy cheena tha who.......). That's clear. Pashtoons, as I mentioned before are following a multidimensional approach. They are sitting with Imran khan, they are supporting TTP, they are supporting PTM and the best part is, not letting Afghan borders be sealed. Balochs will find new sponsors against someone else. At least their previous 200 years old history was this way. They fought everyone, it's like a family business, and the Pak army thinks that they can take it down by force. No sir. It should be business for business.

Rehgaey tum babu log. MQM was another gimmick by the establishment. Behtar yeh hoga keh apnay ghar walon k lo or shift hojao. Because seriously you guys can't see the real characters behind the situation in Pakistan. I can, and I am. Better safe your family and friends.

I am sorry guys from other languages and ethnic groups. You guys are great too. But I got to save my people(which was the duty of the state) here. I am again sorry for being so blunt.

bhai sabh its very simple!

unrest chaos suit Fauji Inc .
because of unrest in khi rangers are deployed all over khi protecting fauji incs assets and control commercial resources in khi but not "Pakistanis" living in karachi!

unrest in Balochistan has turned the province into a military state where faujis control everything from smuggling routes to mines (resources)

so jahan respurce hoga wahan unrest rahay ga takkay fauji jaa keh beth keh loot sakay!

in 71 bhutto was faujis laadla and Bangladesh happened people blame bhuto but he was just a pawn!

and now zardari is faujis laadla and karachi is on the brink! again keyboard warriors and bootlickers will blame zardari but he is just a pawn!

fauji inc aik kala mafia hai jis ko Pakistan sey bhi koi matlab nai!

hang the bastard but then have the same standard for everyone!

ppp has been barking and instigating ethnic bs for sometime now but your faujis dont have balls to touch them!

I agree. The state needs to be fair, Karachi was peaceful until terrorist and extremist were sponsored, they preached hatred and divided people, this lead to religious violence, then the state failed to protect the weak and minority and then MQM happened, now MQM is destroyed but terrorist hold Imran Khan hand, he fully supports extremist in KPK, negotiates with them, this made them strong, but TLP people were slaughtered. Double standards. They attack the weak but jump in bed with the terrorist and traitors.

What do you mean "your Faujis". Are you not Pakistani?

Looks like "Urdu Speaking people" have started to think about reclaiming their place after a gap. Interesting times.

Dream on if you think your gona make Pakistanis fight, your South Indians hate North Indians, they even hate Hindi to be spoken in their area. You worry about your end.

Pakistanis are the worst kind of humans on the face of the earth. Unjust to the core, selfish to end. People here hate each other and for what? Pakhtoon are better, mohajirs are better, Sindhi deserves everything, Punbi is best. In fact, everyone all people of Pakistan deserve extinction.
Pakistanis are corrupt to the core, Aik number k dhokybaz Bay-Iman qom. Ham her roz Allah ko challenge kerty hain, phir bhi baqi hain, main hyran hon.

I often wonder what has prevented Allah's wrath on Pakistan up till now. By my calculations, time of destruction for Pakistan already has started. But no sign up till now, and I don't know why? But let me tell you all one thing: when Allah's wrath will arrive, you will see people of Pakistan getting slaughtered in streets like cattle. And that day people will ask Allah: ay Allah ham nain Kia gunah Kia tha.... Or jawab aaeyga: tum log zalim thy, zulm pe chup rahy or zalim ka sath dia.

I don't have any sympathy with any ethnic group in Pakistan. Islam aik dhong Hai Jo Pakistanion nain ker rakha Hai.
I disagree. There are millions who are very good people, its the haramis who make others fight so they stay relevant. At the moment because Taliban is in power so the Pak government is trying to jump in bed with the TTP and the rest. Why fight them for 20 years? The higher ups are all haram eaters and snakes.

If what he said was true then there is nothing wrong in his message to his people.
You dont buy from me but you want me to buy from you? Not right.
This reminded me of how non muslims are avoiding halal meat in west because muslims dont eat their meat (sold by non muslims)

That's one of the most stupidest things I have ever seen written. Do you realise how many tonnes of halal meat are eaten by the British folk each week KNOWINGLY? They don't care. The only ones that do are some of your people i.e. Hindus and some sikhs.

What kind of ethnic racism is this? Aren't all Pakistani citizens equal in law and constitution?

Good God.....What 'Kaum' is he talking about, the descendants of families who came during partition?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom