What's new

MQM leader Afaq Ahmad abuses Pashtun in Hyderabad speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add here that migrants didn't get everything in a platter like the Pashtoons/Punjabi's/Sindhi/and Baloch, they came in Nange bhooke literally, yes some brought money but many came in torn apart, I think the first crack that literally hurt things in Pakistan was when Ayub Khan (although) I support some of his policies but as a Pashtoon he insulted Fatima Jinnah, the women who struggle with Quaid in the creation of Pakistan he presents her a Traitor, if we were a zinda nation Ayub would've been in jail at least. As for taking the lands and giving it back to Govt, I don't think it would've worked because Baloch and Pashtoons are Tribal people with Tribalistic way of lives, they are extremely self centered people and would not want any outsider to interfere in their businesses.

The thing is that When a Pakistani Punjabi relate to a Punjabi from India, Pakistani's don't lose their minds, If a Pashtoon relate to Afghani no one has a issue, if a Sindhi Hindu relates to Gujrati Hindu no issue, but if a Urdu speaker relates to Indian then all hell break lose. I think that to be honest our Army is afraid, that the Pashtoons and Baloch will revolt or mutiny hence despite the highly questionable activities from the both ethnicities they were not isolated as brutally as the Urdu speaking community. This game which Pakistani establishment is playing will not end well for Pakistan, I did not thought that a day would come when I would say that I wish that I've immigrated to US much earlier in life so I could bring my whole family out of there cause how things are, the time is not far when once again people will stop civilians in buses and check their CNIC cards only to execute people who does not belong to their ethnicity/Sect .
Basically, it's the mentality, as I mentioned before. Urdu Speakers included.
And I don't find any power to change it. So I ran away.

Makes you wonder what the agendas of people were who brought MQM to power
That was Zia ul Haq.

hmmmmmmm interracial marriages can help.

Nothing will help, people will find some other excuse. Pakistan better work on the justice system.

How justice system is going to help remove the hatred / disliking of people belonging to other group?

Marriages will help build the bonds and have better understanding of each other.

I don't agree with him. One can buy from anywhere. We are better than that

However. What is with the thread title? Where is the abuse of pashtuns as the title says?

How is asking someone not to buy from someone equals to abusing them?

How justice system is going to help remove the hatred / disliking of people belonging to other group?

Marriages will help build the bonds and have better understanding of each other.
People hate others for two reasons: 1) They want to press others 2) They want their rights.
The Justice system, right from courts to quota distribution to monetary system, will help maintain balance in society.

Actually, the issue is very much deep-rooted. People of Indus valley and Afghan soil are and were in a state of mind that stems from the things that happened in these areas for 1000s of years. Invasion after invasion. That's the reason why we make big families and always try to accumulate. We are always are insecure and we always are securing ourselves, even when it is not needed.

Now same happened to Pakistan. Serdars and Chodhries killed Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the roads of Karachi, then came a dictator that ensured that none of the land given to landlords by British raj will be taken back by the govt of Pakistan. Liaqat Ali Khan tried to copy Serdar Patel, but got shot for that. Sindhis, who would be most beneficiaries of the actions of Liaqat Ali khan call him names today for bringing Muhajir bureaucracy to Pakistan.

The same mentality transformed Pak army into a Punjabi army. Wealth was accumulated around Punjab. Urdu-speaking bureaucracy tried to fight against it, but then Sindhi bureaucracy gained a foot and destroyed the whole of the momentum. Now Sindhis are also acting based on the same mentality of hunter-gatherers. Balochs are already in the game with guns. Pashtoons are also following a multi-dimensional approach towards it.

What will be the result:

What's the end of all this? Karatarpur is just the start of the future. Punjab will be united. Sindhis already prefer language over religion, and Sindhi Hindus are already setting grounds for the coming days, where mulsim Sindhis will be sent back to the places from where they came, and urban Sindh will again be captured by the same Hindu elite, as before(Already 20-25% educational seats are being taken by Sindhi Hindus. Jo hamsy cheena tha who.......). That's clear. Pashtoons, as I mentioned before are following a multidimensional approach. They are sitting with Imran khan, they are supporting TTP, they are supporting PTM and the best part is, not letting Afghan borders be sealed. Balochs will find new sponsors against someone else. At least their previous 200 years old history was this way. They fought everyone, it's like a family business, and the Pak army thinks that they can take it down by force. No sir. It should be business for business.

Rehgaey tum babu log. MQM was another gimmick by the establishment. Behtar yeh hoga keh apnay ghar walon k lo or shift hojao. Because seriously you guys can't see the real characters behind the situation in Pakistan. I can, and I am. Better safe your family and friends.

I am sorry guys from other languages and ethnic groups. You guys are great too. But I got to save my people(which was the duty of the state) here. I am again sorry for being so blunt.

Dream on if you think your gona make Pakistanis fight, your South Indians hate North Indians, they even hate Hindi to be spoken in their area. You worry about your end.
That's one of the most stupidest things I have ever seen written. Do you realise how many tonnes of halal meat are eaten by the British folk each week KNOWINGLY? They don't care. The only ones that do are some of your people i.e. Hindus and some sikhs.

Good God.....What 'Kaum' is he talking about, the descendants of families who came during partition?

hmmmmmmm interracial marriages can help.

Guys......I just watched Local Karachi Journalist - He is saying that MQM Leader Afaq Ahmed said that IN RESPONSE OF MANZOOR PASHTEEN recent statement which says...

Karachi BELONG TO Pashtuns now. We have the key of it. Nothing can happen without our consent

----

Can anyone translate what Manzoor Pashteen said here? Did he say something like that in whole 45 min speech?

Manzoor Pashteen Speech to Karachi PTM Jalsa 2022 | PTM Karachi Jalsa​

Last edited:
... I had to say that Punjabi's are high level bagairat, Pashtoon literally inke mun pe thookte hai, daalkhor aur pata nai kia kia bolte hai lakin phir bhi yeh Punjabi Pashtoono ke talwe chat te hai, matlab self respect ka tu naam hi hai in logo mai.

Pathans banging your asses in karachi is not Punjab's fault. Keep Punjabis out of your ethnic crusades

Actually, the issue is very much deep-rooted. People of Indus valley and Afghan soil are and were in a state of mind that stems from the things that happened in these areas for 1000s of years. Invasion after invasion. That's the reason why we make big families and always try to accumulate. We are always are insecure and we always are securing ourselves, even when it is not needed.

Now same happened to Pakistan. Serdars and Chodhries killed Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the roads of Karachi, then came a dictator that ensured that none of the land given to landlords by British raj will be taken back by the govt of Pakistan. Liaqat Ali Khan tried to copy Serdar Patel, but got shot for that. Sindhis, who would be most beneficiaries of the actions of Liaqat Ali khan call him names today for bringing Muhajir bureaucracy to Pakistan.

The same mentality transformed Pak army into a Punjabi army. Wealth was accumulated around Punjab. Urdu-speaking bureaucracy tried to fight against it, but then Sindhi bureaucracy gained a foot and destroyed the whole of the momentum. Now Sindhis are also acting based on the same mentality of hunter-gatherers. Balochs are already in the game with guns. Pashtoons are also following a multi-dimensional approach towards it.

What will be the result:

What's the end of all this? Karatarpur is just the start of the future. Punjab will be united. Sindhis already prefer language over religion, and Sindhi Hindus are already setting grounds for the coming days, where mulsim Sindhis will be sent back to the places from where they came, and urban Sindh will again be captured by the same Hindu elite, as before(Already 20-25% educational seats are being taken by Sindhi Hindus. Jo hamsy cheena tha who.......). That's clear. Pashtoons, as I mentioned before are following a multidimensional approach. They are sitting with Imran khan, they are supporting TTP, they are supporting PTM and the best part is, not letting Afghan borders be sealed. Balochs will find new sponsors against someone else. At least their previous 200 years old history was this way. They fought everyone, it's like a family business, and the Pak army thinks that they can take it down by force. No sir. It should be business for business.

Rehgaey tum babu log. MQM was another gimmick by the establishment. Behtar yeh hoga keh apnay ghar walon k lo or shift hojao. Because seriously you guys can't see the real characters behind the situation in Pakistan. I can, and I am. Better safe your family and friends.

I am sorry guys from other languages and ethnic groups. You guys are great too. But I got to save my people(which was the duty of the state) here. I am again sorry for being so blunt.
I am seeing a time when China would offer Local Baloch leaders benefits in order to get the best out of Balochistan which would further destabilize the concept of Pakistan. They don’t care about Pakistan’s existence. Chinese, I have dealt with them in business, Extremely greedy and selfish people they are.

People hate others for two reasons: 1) They want to press others 2) They want their rights.

MQM and ANP have been in government, how much did that help?

The way I see it (and pardon me for being blunt) both Pashtuns and Urdu Speakers have this racial superiority complex, they cannot tolerate any other. As far as rights are concerned both of them get the same rights and treatment like any other in Pakistan. So what rights are they asking for? Preferential treatment or a more pampered treatment is what they want?

The way I see it (and pardon me for being blunt) both Pashtuns and Urdu Speakers have this racial superiority complex, they cannot tolerate any other. As far as rights are concerned both of them get the same rights and treatment like any other in Pakistan. So what rights are they asking for? Preferential treatment or a more pampered treatment is what they want?

Both of these ethnic/lingual groups have misplaced sense of entitlement without a parallel sense of responsibility

Fill army, airforce, and Navy with an equal number of Pashtoons, Sindhis, Balochs, and Urdu bans as Punjabis(alone). Shift Capital to either Peshawer, Quetta, or Karachi. Equal share in the economy, that Punjab has gained through Army and through dictatorships.

Phir, kab dyrahay ho? :lol:

I am seeing a time when China would offer Local Baloch leaders

Neither Urdu Speakers nor Pashtuns have been given the treatment, that was and still is being given to the Balochistan. Balochistan could have been the most developed prosper area of Pakistan but you cannot imagine how people live in remote areas there.

Fill army, airforce, and Navy with an equal number of Pashtoons, Sindhis, Balochs, and Urdu bans as Punjabis(alone). Shift Capital to either Peshawer, Quetta, or Karachi. Equal share in the economy, that Punjab has gained through Army and through dictatorships.

Phir, kab dyrahay ho? :lol:
app toh desh darohi wali batain kar rahay ho!

fauji center of power sey equal right mang rahay ho! terrorist,anti national! hang him!

Pakistanis are the worst kind of humans on the face of the earth. Unjust to the core, selfish to end. People here hate each other and for what? Pakhtoon are better, mohajirs are better, Sindhi deserves everything, Punbi is best. In fact, everyone all people of Pakistan deserve extinction.
Pakistanis are corrupt to the core, Aik number k dhokybaz Bay-Iman qom. Ham her roz Allah ko challenge kerty hain, phir bhi baqi hain, main hyran hon.

I often wonder what has prevented Allah's wrath on Pakistan up till now. By my calculations, time of destruction for Pakistan already has started. But no sign up till now, and I don't know why? But let me tell you all one thing: when Allah's wrath will arrive, you will see people of Pakistan getting slaughtered in streets like cattle. And that day people will ask Allah: ay Allah ham nain Kia gunah Kia tha.... Or jawab aaeyga: tum log zalim thy, zulm pe chup rahy or zalim ka sath dia.

I don't have any sympathy with any ethnic group in Pakistan. Islam aik dhong Hai Jo Pakistanion nain ker rakha Hai.

Let's be real here.

This isn't Pakistani people's fault. Blame them all you want but they aren't the culprits.

This is the agenda of the people in power. Let's look at the contrast in treatment that's dashed by the government.

Any Pathan leader comes up in KPK speaking about rights of Pashtun and they get eliminated faster than heart can beat.

And then look at MQM, born and bred by the state. What does it do? in its prime murdered Pashtuns everyday like they are bacteria.

Our Prime Minister praises MQM as "nafees" log. Well, this nafees guy is spreading hatred against Pashtun. Nafees log who murdered people everyday.

Is MQM any different from PTM? Nope. But the only difference is they aren't Pashtun. So they will never get termed terrorists. Nafees terrorists are now spreading nafees racism.

I don't like this ethnic bullshit but please don't play dumb here and blame the people. The people will follow what the government wants, in Pakistan if you don't worship the state, you are termed a traitor anyway and nobody wants to be termed traitor.

Have the courage to blame the real perpetrators. Just like in India, no Hindu fascist can speak without Modi will, nobody in Pakistan can spew ethnic racism of Hitler kind without being given the go ahead from people in power.

The people are just cockroaches guided which way the govt wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom