What's new

'Mujib: The Making of a Nation' releases today in 200 halls

It was the united Pakistan Army that initiated war upon us. We followed the rule of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, India became our friend.

Those two drunkards Yahya Khan and Bhutto are responsible that we sought military training from the Bengali members of the PA troops in India. India had about 8 million Hindu refugees from BD. It wanted to get rid of them by helping us expelling PA troops.

Our short training was almost complete when the Himalayan snow started to fall making it impossible for China to intervene. Came 16 December, PA surrendered in Dhaka in a full reversal of the situation.

By the way, what is Muslim in Pakistan when it borrows all the money from the Christian countries. Your policy is Aur Dou, aur bhi dou, a beggar like attitude.

Isn’t paying interest against Wahhabism?

I know some nutters use extortionate sharia compliant mortgages 🤣🤣🤣

Paying twice the interest I pay 🤣🤣🤣

OH! The irony.

It was the united Pakistan Army that initiated war upon us. We followed the rule of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, India became our friend.

Those two drunkards Yahya Khan and Bhutto are responsible that we sought military training from the Bengali members of the PA troops in India. India had about 8 million Hindu refugees from BD. It wanted to get rid of them by helping us expelling PA troops.

Our short training was almost complete when the Himalayan snow started to fall making it impossible for China to intervene. Came 16 December, PA surrendered in Dhaka in a full reversal of the situation.

By the way, what is Muslim in Pakistan when it borrows all the money from the Christian countries. Your policy is Aur Dou, aur bhi dou, a beggar like attitude.

Pakistan will sort out Bangladesh. It may take some time but we will not disappoint you. Neither Bhola nor India would serve you any respite from us.

My skin colour and height indicates I am not of Sudra stock 🤣🤣🤣
Who cares if your parents are not Sudra and you look like a white man? But, you are ignorant of the history of Sultanate of Bengal. You think your Sudra forefathers were the Kings, Nawabs, Subedars, Talukdars and others.

No way, not even one dynasty belonged to your Sudra forefathers.

There were two Brahmin dynasties though!! One is Raja Ganesh (Barendra Brahmin) of Bhaturia in Dinajpur and the other is Nawab Murshidkuli Khan in whose name Murshidabad is named.

I understand you never heard of them. Learn fast and come to debate what I say from my hard studies.

Read history before you claim a Shaikh family belongs to Sudra of Bengal, and is therefore a local. Your brain seems to be void of knowledge about Shaikh Mujib family and most others. Do not worry. Most of our PDF members have little knowledge.

OH! The irony.
Do not please talk like a stupid Mullah/ Wahabism. Again, you are asking me to talk. Sud/ Usury is different from bank interest.

- Usuri at 100% per year was charged in Bengal by Hindu Mahajans.
- On the contrary, Bank interest is given to common depositors who keep their money safe in the banks. The rate of interest differs from country to country. It is very low at 2% in Japan and probably 13% in our Golden BD.

So, why do you think these two are same? Mahajans force you to pay 100% profit per year. On the other hand, Bank pays you 13% willingly.

Think of high inflation. Your Tk1000 becomes Tk985 next year. If banks do not pay you interest your money keeps on shrinking.

But, to get a different answer you must all knowledgeable Mullah in the PDF.

শুনতেছি যে এই মুভিটা নাকি ফ্রি তে দেখানো হচ্ছে, এমনকি লোকজন কে ছবিটা দেখার বিনিময়ে খাবারের ব্যবস্থা করছে! তাও নাকি অনেকে সময় নষ্ট করে দেখতে চাচ্ছে না!

এবার নাকি স্কুলের দেখানো হবে আর সেখান থেকে প্রশ্নও করা হবে পরীক্ষায়!

সুত্র : ইউটিউবের কিছু দুষ্টু লোক যারা সত্য কথা বলে! 😬

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So like all of us, great @IndianLite is also an African according to his own logic! 🤔
No, the great @IndianLite no more considers himself an African. He thinks he is a Sudra or a Charal of Bengal. I have no objection at that.

But, without knowing the migration history of Muslims from western deserts to green Bengal he thinks we all are like him.

Bengali Muslims are a mixed race people. This is what I found by reading the historical chronicles. Note that Bengal became Muslim-majority gradually for many different reasons but not Delhi because it is a perched land.

Please read Haqiqat-e-Musalman-i-Bangal by Kh. Fazle Rabbe, the last Nawabi Estate Manager in Murshidabad. There are tens of books written during the Muslim period.

Last edited:

OH! The irony.
Don't blame these so called shariah banks for this! Since Bangladesh is full of empty headed people like you , so it's the easiest way to do business!

Jama't started it , later these banks were annexed by BAL , because nothing is more profitable than shariah business!

I don't blame them though, as karz e Hasana is actually disturbing!

In 1970 one ounce gold price was approximately 500 taka!

Now in 2023 you need 850-900 taka to buy 1 kg beef!

Now if you lend me 500 taka in 1970 ( precondition is taking no interest aka karze e Hasana), and I return you the same amount of money in 2023 , what you will do?

Can you please give me a solution by asking your fellow Wahabis maulanas ( both of you are Hasina's supporters)?

Is their any Wahabi maulana ( or even Sufi) who will be agreed on such deal?

So this is an "Indian and Bangladeshi" made movie.

Alright I will admit we Pakistanis wronged Bangladesh in 1971, and Allah gave Pakistan its punishment by giving Bangladesh its independence.

I see that now.

We have accepted Bangladesh's independence, and now we should make amends because we are Muslims.

A little off topic but the more I learn about our mutual history the more respect I have for BD and Mujeeb sab. It's true that we treated you guys badly.
I concur with you. We did not treat Bangladeshis as equals. That is correct.

That is why Allah gave Pakistan its punishment.

Now as Muslims we should try to make amends now.

I am all for a good and healthy relation with Pakistan.
That is what I want too. We should see each other as brotherly Muslim countries.

The past is behind us, and now new generations have come out.

Pakistan got its punishment, its time for us to move on.

For Pakistan there is always Afghanistan to unite with.

That is what I want too. We should see each other as brotherly Muslim countries.

The past is behind us, and now new generations have come out.

Pakistan got its punishment, its time for us to move on.

For Pakistan there is always Afghanistan to unite with.
Hopefully Pakistan's relation with Afghanistan gets better day by day. The same cannot be said about Pakistan's relation with Bangladesh because of Hasina's India first policy. Hasina's foreign policy is contrary to our national interest.

Don't blame these so called shariah banks for this! Since Bangladesh is full of empty headed people like you , so it's the easiest way to do business!

Jama't started it , later these banks were annexed by BAL , because nothing is more profitable than shariah business!

I don't blame them though, as karz e Hasana is actually disturbing!

In 1970 one ounce gold price was approximately 500 taka!

Now in 2023 you need 850-900 taka to buy 1 kg beef!

Now if you lend me 500 taka in 1970 ( precondition is taking no interest aka karze e Hasana), and I return you the same amount of money in 2023 , what you will do?

Can you please give me a solution by asking your fellow Wahabis maulanas ( both of you are Hasina's supporters)?

Is their any Wahabi maulana ( or even Sufi) who will be agreed on such deal?

I saw on YT that Japanese company is coming to Bangladesh to market KOBE BEEF.

Each KG is 25000 Taka and up.

Back
Top Bottom