What's new

My grandmother (dadi ammi) passed away

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

May Allah grant your family sabr in this difficult time.

And may Allah grant your granma Janat ul firdous

.Ameen

"inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon" "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that THE ALMIGHTY GOD provides you the strength needed to get over this loss. My prayers and deepest sympathies to you and your family.

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Please pray that Allah grant him the best of the places in Jannat.

Will be away for a few days

Ameen and may ALLAH help give strength to you and family in these times.

May ALLAH SWT bless her soul in eternal peace and patience to you and whole family - Ameen.

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

My grandmother passed away in Jan 2018, so I know exactly how you feel. May Allah grant her the highest rank in paradise.

Sorry for your loss brother, may God shower her with his mercy.

"We belong to Allah and to Allah we shall return"

May Allah grant your grand mother a place in paradise and give you and your family patience to cope with this loss.

I'm sorry for your loss, but atleast you were there with her. All we get here is a phone call and then u just kinda sit there not knowing what to do. May she rest in peace

May Allah grant her high rank in Jannah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom