What's new

My grandmother (dadi ammi) passed away

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Please pray that Allah grant him the best of the places in Jannat.

Will be away for a few days

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت
I'm sorry to hear this brother. May Allah carry her to the next world full of joy and bliss. I shall pray for her tonight.
Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

For all of us with deceased relatives when you do dua after namaz or after reading Quran e Pak remember them by name in your duas because they get the sawab

My dadi ammi passed away yesterday after being ill for around a year. Allah have granted her peace and set free her from her pain. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت

May ALLAH grant your dadi highest place in Jannah and with shifat of RASOOL SAW Ameen.

Ya Allah, pyaray habib e pak k sadqay marhuma k darjaat buland farma. Ameen

Ya Allah lawahiqeen ko sabr o jameel ata farma. Ameen.

RIP
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ​

Thank you all for your support. Please recite Fatiha and pray for her, that is all we can do now. May Allah have mercy on her and grant her the best of the places in Jannat.

I'm sorry for your loss, but atleast you were there with her. All we get here is a phone call and then u just kinda sit there not knowing what to do. May she rest in peace
Sadly, i was not with her either. She lived back in the village with Chacha. I was not even able to make it to the funeral as there were three seats available and my father and two other members of the family were sent on those. I went there the next day then.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

My prayers for her forgiveness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom