What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abusing is no different from laughing on dead ones...
Buddy thing have gone south for few days. And people are rubbing the wounds with salt.

I want people to sto targeting mothers and sisters and also the victims of terrorism.

We feel same anger when people glorify 26/11.

Krait playing victim like the weasel he is.

Buddy thing have gone south for few days. And people are rubbing the wounds with salt.

I want people to sto targeting mothers and sisters and also the victims of terrorism.

We feel same anger when people glorify 26/11.

We can talk on that on a different thread.... I was just pointing something to that lady/lad

it seems that is baar guarantee leke aaya hai moderator se ki ban nahi hoga tu :lol:

Will probably get an infraction soon.

Doesn't matter.

Krait bakwas kar kein larki'on se bhi zyada rohta hain.

khusra.

We can talk on that on a different thread.... I was just pointing something to that lady/lad

Agreed. Lets move this disussion as @Hyperion asked once.
@RazPaK If you want to bash, move it to some other thread @Hyperion asked both of us not to ruin this thread and I will try to act according to his request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically you'll be following that lesson, don't you learn things from us? :omghaha:

No need to reply the post...

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
Henry Ford

:omghaha:

@RazPaK If you want to bash, move it to some other thread @Hyperion asked both of us not to ruin this thread and I will try to act according to his request.

Bhurvay ki nasal naswar hoy ya jo bhi.

move it ka bacha

0.GIF

1.GIF

2.GIF

3.GIF

4.GIF

5.GIF

6.GIF

7.GIF

8.GIF

9.GIF

10.GIF

11.GIF

12.GIF

13.GIF

14.GIF

15.GIF

16.GIF

17.GIF

18.GIF

Translation I only managed Jibrail and Iblis...Aysay keench keench kay urdu mayray say nai pari jati :cray:
@LoveIcon @Mani2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom