What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93

i know its hypocrasy (double standars) here. he may not warn you he warned me so thats why i said. dont get it personal dear.

539590_343305902446864_1960335812_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a month or so ago in naswar corner that happened
i posted a pic of Imran khan just for laugh. @Aeronaut delted that dont post political pics and deleted mine one . and after few post he posted pics of some other political leader.

546932_343206715790116_1770367845_n.jpg

@Armstrong have you ever read the book, "The road to Mecca" by Leopold Weiss?? I have recently started reading up on his works and his thoughts as it pertains to Islam are a good read. I recommend you check his works out (he was also a friend of Iqbal and one of the first Pakistanis :D) although I have a suspicion you probably already have. :coffee:

@Armstrong have you ever read the book, "The road to Mecca" by Leopold Weiss?? I have recently started reading up on his works and his thoughts as it pertains to Islam are a good read. I recommend you check his works out (he was also a friend of Iqbal and one of the first Pakistanis :D) although I have a suspicion you probably already have. :coffee:

Unfortunately not in its entirety....no ! :undecided:

But Leopold ( Muhammad Asad ) is an interesting read whenever I've read anything attributed to him ! :agree:

Unfortunately not in its entirety....no ! :undecided:

But Leopold ( Muhammad Asad ) is an interesting read whenever I've read anything attributed to him ! :agree:

Currently I am bored at work so I am watching a documentary made by PBS known as Islam: Empire of Faith. It is worth a look as it is made by orientalist non Muslim scholars. :tup:

Currently I am bored at work so I am watching a documentary made by PBS known as Islam: Empire of Faith. It is worth a look as it is made by orientalist non Muslim scholars. :tup:

I've watched that documentary & another one on the Prophet (PBUH) involving American Muslims including a lady & an African American aide to a serving Congressman ! :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom