What's new

Need suggestions on tv series

FULL_METAL

Reaction score
Country
India
Salam & Namaste brothers. I am a avid follower of horror, thriller, post apocalyptic genres. below are my favourites

The walking dead
The strain
Penny dreadful,
Hemlock grove
Constantine
Dexter
Prison Break
Grimm
The last sheep
Supernatural

Please suggest me some more.

The Blacklist
Flash
House
Sherlock
Fargo
Orange is the New Black
Wayward Pines
True Detective
Mad men
Suits

Salam & Namaste brothers. I am a avid follower of horror, thriller, post apocalyptic genres. below are my favourites

The walking dead
The strain
Penny dreadful,
Hemlock grove
Constantine
Dexter
Prison Break
Grimm
The last sheep
Supernatural

Please suggest me some more.

ALL SUCK HARD. Don't watch any American TV Serial if you wish to have your own thoughts intact. Sure you can watch Hollywood movies for fun, but for God's sake, stop watching American third class Serials.

ALL SUCK HARD. Don't watch any American TV Serial if you wish to have your own thoughts intact. Sure you can watch Hollywood movies for fun, but for God's sake, stop watching American third class Serials.
hey bro u know any non American series? I am open to watch anything as long as it doesn't bore me to death:P

just watch Big bang theory....
idk rest.. neither intend to follow/pursue..

The Blacklist
Flash
House
Sherlock
Fargo
Orange is the New Black
Wayward Pines
True Detective
Mad men
Suits
Thanks bro I already watched Sherlock and damn impressed. Benedict cumberbatch prolly the best british actor we have today. isn't Fargo a movie about a killer and a pregnant lady sherrif? How do u rate flash ? is it as good as arrow?

just watch Big bang theory....
idk rest.. neither intend to follow/pursue..
BBT prolly is the most intelligent sitcom ever, Sheldon is the best:tup:

I never thought I would interested in Game of Thrones, as I am more of the Prison Break, Breaking Bad type of viewer.

But Game of Thrones is just as good as Breaking bad, I recommend that.

I never thought I would interested in Game of Thrones, as I am more of the Prison Break, Breaking Bad type of viewer.

But Game of Thrones is just as good as Breaking bad, I recommend that.
Thanks bro but I am not a fantasy fan more of a horror guy:D hows breaking bad btw? just checked it got some rave ratings on imdb.

Thanks bro but I am not a fantasy fan more of a horror guy:D hows breaking bad btw? just checked it got some rave ratings on imdb.

The best TV series ever made people say.

I watched all the 5? series in 2 weeks, it was that good.

I'm not into fantasy type too, but if the story line is so good and unpredictable like Game of Thrones and everyone talks about it, it must be good.

I stopped watching TV series after American television started producing dumbing down factories.
suggest me some Norwegian then:D not letting u go since u stepped into my thread:butcher:

The best TV series ever made people say.

I watched all the 5? series in 2 weeks, it was that good.

I'm not into fantasy type too, but if the story line is so good and unpredictable like Game of Thrones and everyone talks about it, it must be good.
All righty then will give it a try thanks bro :enjoy:

The Blacklist
Flash
House
Sherlock
Fargo
Orange is the New Black
Wayward Pines
True Detective
Mad men
Suits
Lol all these are going to be aired in.
'COLOURS INFINITY' its a new channel on english serials.
I am looking forward for flash on the channel.
I have seen the wgole series but i want to see it in india on a channel.

Can any one please tell me if you know when flash will be shown on colours infinity.

Back
Top Bottom