What's new

New low from Pakistan fascist military

Riz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1F3CE1B3-193C-436A-8201-1D2B33817347.jpeg

Dangerous duffers on steroids...gone full retard.

As said and proven, the hatred, extreme vendetta, nafrat and bughz makes anyone blind and the person, a group gets devoured of any mental faculties.

And with it the coercion, the carrot and stick by the masters, slaves will be slaves, only good slaves.

People are letting them do it. Pakistani people are the problem. Bad people will continue doing bad things, that's their nature, if no one is there to stop them, it will only get worse. Pakistani men are biggest coward.

Countries under occupation
It’s Going to take too much to clean it up & it’s not worth it .
They beat and jail you for being dressed as Quaid e Azam on Independence Day what hope for anyone else .
Population believes women have and are being raped by the military but izzat rules & there’s nothing one can do & they know it .
Everyone is frightened to the core of the army . Shit scared pardon my french .

Even Pakistani Taliban terrorists do not hold as much fear .

Can someone translate this post?

Emergency
🚨
SOSMy house, factory, business in Sialkot have been completely sealed, all kinds of properties including Jinnah House have been sealed and my old mother, family and children have been evicted from the house, veiled women and children of my house. I have been thrown out of the house and left on the street, my widowed mother, wife and sisters have been forced out of the house and the entire business of me and my family has been sealed, at least two and a half thousand people are doing business in the factories, which The properties have been sealed, they are not mine alone, the oppressor has sunk to a level of cruelty and brutality that is unspeakable, the state missionary has broken down on my family with full force, mothers, sisters and daughters have been stripped off their heads. Fear the justice of Allah, those who draw four walls, our right to live in a free country has been taken away, fake cases have been made to advertise on our own land for revenge, patriotic Pakistanis have been treated like terrorists. What is being done, I ask Allah for justice for those who are constantly mocking my mother. I appeal to the higher judiciary to take notice of this brutality immediately and without delay, I am ready to face the law at all levels and appear before the courts, but what is the guarantee that I will be treated according to the law? I respect the law and institutions, but who will implement the law? The recent judgments of the Hon'ble Judges scream that the targeting has been done on the basis of retaliation.

People are letting them do it. Pakistani people are the problem. Bad people will continue doing bad things, that's their nature, if no one is there to stop them, it will only get worse. Pakistani men are biggest coward.

We know how it goes with Pakistani people. They will be seeking refuge in European capitals through rubber boats.

Last edited:
We have no moral ground left to complain about Israeli's or Indian's.

We are brutally oppressed by a fascist military junta, where the abuses are witnessed daily and in broad daylight.

Our criticism of injustice should be focused on the internal oppression, before any external issue.

We have no moral ground left to complain about Israeli's or Indian's.

We are brutally oppressed by a fascist military junta, where the abuses are witnessed daily and in broad daylight.

Our criticism of injustice should be focused on the internal oppression, before any external issue.
We have cut the ground from under the feet of the Kashmiri people of India.
Should we be surprised if they no longer want to become part of this new Pakistan?

What in God's name have we become?

Should we be surprised if they no longer want to become part of this new Pakistan?

We should remember that like us, there is a large and digitally savvy youth population there. Recent tidbits I've come across point to the younger generation favouring independence rather than merger with us which is no surprise.

And if you take how steep our deterioration has been across all facets of life, and a fascist military carrying out widespread abuses and abductions (that they thought was only possible by the Indian military), then why would they want to be part of us?

There is a strong level of support for IK there, then they see what the dictatorship is doing to him and PTI which can only draw them further away.

And whereas their PM congratulates the nation on sending a mission to the moon, our PM congratulates the nation when we receive a loan from the IMF. I'm sure this shapes their thinking regarding future prospects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom