What's new

New US base in Australia to counter China

GAMBIT
Sir this guy China Hyperpower is just a fanboy he always post stuff like that you are just wasting your time responding to him.
Just spanked him a bit to show him his proper place.

On topic CAN us USE f35 FROM THIS BASE.
I do not see why not. The Filipinos will welcome US to stop by in keeping tabs on China.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Americans are going to borrow money from China so they can build bases to contain china. yea rite.
Yup...We are going to tell the Chinese government that the bonds China buy this quarter will go straight to build up the base in Darwin, Australia. And the Chinese government will fork over the dough.

China is investing money in India too does that mean they are giving us money to use it against them only comon buddy there's a differance in investment and simply giving something.

Well last I heard China were americas biggest creditor. If china stopped accepting their ious they would be bust

Well last I heard China were americas biggest creditor. If china stopped accepting their ious they would be bust
You heard wrong. Better get your hearing checked. The American people is America's largest creditor. China is the largest FOREIGN bond holder.

so what if they have money to do so, who care!?

oh well, even Australia don't like india, is this a good sign of succeed? wow Americans are so eager to fix the relation between aussie and indi!!!

but hey, more than that, nobody cares but why should an amernian care? or just a pleasing to someone jealous to China? oh but wait, does China have any conflict with "viva" amernia these days? oh not really, just because some russian sockpuppet wanna show it loyalty to it master!

happy???
And what has a Cambodian got to do with this topic? I always see you calling him a Russian sock puppet, what does that make you? Chinese Sock puppet? How ironic:lol:

hahahhahaha

In the 50's, USA wanted to build bases in Taiwan or even Kinmen Island to counter China.

Now US is building bases in Australia to counter China...... how about Hawaii...... or California...... or DC?

Seriously, how many more bases does the US need to contain China? They already have South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Guam, Thailand.

I think sooner of later, the US will find an excuse to attack China to zero out their debt. The US will use gunboat diplomacy the same way Britian during the Opium War.

China need to have secret base in the Western Hemisphere to counter the US. As long as the US see no consequence to the US mainland, I think the US policy will continue to be reckless. Of course, the US doesn't care what happends to South Korea, Japan, Philippines or any of those countries, they can withdraw to their mainland when things get tough.

I don't understand how the US can threatened other countries independence and soil and get away with it. I think the US and the Western world are the caused of much of the unrest in the world today, yet we have no media pointing this out. When the US bombed a village and kills people, we hear nothing about it. China and other countries have the obligation to show the world another perspective and pointing out Western aggression around the world.

You heard wrong. Better get your hearing checked. The American people is America's largest creditor. China is the largest FOREIGN bond holder.

China's 7 trillion economy is growing at 9% a year while the US's 14 trillion economy is growing at around 1% a year. Couple that with the around 3-5% a year appreciation of the Chinese currentcy against the US dollar means that it won't be too long(much less than a decade) for China to be larger than the US. Also, the Chinese GDP will keep growing many times quicker than the US for 1-2 decades afterwards means that the Chinese will completely push US influence out of Asia for good.

lol gambit is a clueless vietnamese. no surprise there.

US central bank buy its debt, thats called debt monetization.

go look it up gumby.

china can fully crash the entire US bond market and take the losses, if the chinese leaders decide to.
the borrowing costs will skyrocket.

then not only will US federal debt interest rates soar, but state and municipal debt, auto loan debt, mortgage debt(option ARM, ALT-A, prime), credit card debt, etc will have much higher interest rates to pay because most of them usually set the rates according to the yield on the 10-year bond esp. mortgage debts.

prices will plummet as private buyers flee and yields will skyrocket.

US interest payments on public debt was $197 billion in 2010 out of total revenues of $2,162 billion. interest payments are already close to 10% of total fiscal revenues. remember that is with historically low interest rates. just imagine the absolute carnage that the US will face once interest rates skyrocket. when interest payments as a % of total revenues reach 50%, ur country is finished. then the only way is for the central bank to create new money(print money) and buy up those bonds as there are no private buyers. thats called debt monteization. then ur talking about massive inflation and most probably hyperinflation. when that happens all debts will be inflated away but all wealth of the US will be inflated away too as both debts and wealth are denominated in dollars. then no private buyers will buy US debt as they know their bonds will be inflated, this means US has to live within its means and that means giving up the US empire and just living as the USA just like britain where the british empire collapsed but britain as a union remanied after giving up its global influence and massive military budget. same thing will happen to the US.

the entire US economy is based on debt, and its the assumption that interest rates will stay low forever so u wont have to pay higher interest, well we all know what they said about greece, portugal, ireland, spain, italy. not to mention that assumption that housing prices will go up forever. they are saying the same thing about the bond prices, that bond prices will go up forever.
as bond prices rise, yields on the bonds fall. when bond prices fall, yields rise.

US economy is in a very vulnerable position, once interest rates rise, US will be the last western empire that will go into the dustbin of history.

all empires fall this way, they grow into powerful nations as they rise and once they become powerful, they overextend militarily and financially, and to maintain that overextended empire they go into debt. but once that debt hits a ceiling in the bond market, kaboom, they crash!

if an empire had 9 lives, the US empire is halfway through its final life.

the level of debt accumulation is extraordinary, even with the reserve currency, there is only so much u can get away with.

the US has now upped the ante as their economy is stagnant, so now they are forced to go into even more debt to fight the stagnant economy, and so their debt problem gets even worse and as the economy stagnates the revenues dimish as the economy is not growing to produce enough jobs and wealth. u cant raise taxes into a stagnant economy to increase revenues as it makes the economy even worse as businesses and people are drained of their wealth and thus have less money to spend and start a business to grow the economy.
then they are stuck between a rock and a hardplace.

so interest payments rise and ur revenues fall, then the only solution to this is to makle drastic and dramatic budget cuts in all areas. the military empire is one of the first to fall. the US has already made military budget cuts due to fiscal problems.
to get rid of the massive debts, u have no choice but to give up ur empire as u cannot sustain it anymore.

this has been the fate of every empire and the US empire is no different.

that 'check-mate' moment for the US empire is fast approaching.

What the hell does Armenia have anything to do with this, you cambodian retard. :lol:

oh how much you focus on spreading China negative news here is the fittest answer for your self questioned mr amoniac...oop sorry amernian!!!

ultimate_face_palm_by_marialea10000-d2z09gq.jpg

lol gambit is a clueless vietnamese. no surprise there.

US central bank buy its debt, thats called debt monetization.

go look it up gumby.

china can fully crash the entire US bond market and take the losses, if the chinese leaders decide to.
You have no idea how this idea has been debunked over and over again, do you? Look them up, gumby. If that is true, then what is China waiting for? An engraved invitation? The rest of your post is nothing more than a mish-mash of meaningless rhetoric copied/pasted from elsewhere we have seen before. Heck, I bet you can barely know how to balance your checkbook, that is assuming you have something worthwhile in your bank account to play with.

You have no idea how this idea has been debunked over and over again, do you? Look them up, gumby. If that is true, then what is China waiting for? An engraved invitation? The rest of your post is nothing more than a mish-mash of meaningless rhetoric copied/pasted from elsewhere we have seen before. Heck, I bet you can barely know how to balance your checkbook, that is assuming you have something worthwhile in your bank account to play with.

care to counter my points or u just dont have the economic knowledge as i do.

ur reply shows u have zero knowledge on economics kiddo.

china can crash the US anytime it wants to, china is just picking the right moment to use the economic nuke bomb.

ur brain is too pea sized to have an economic understanding as i do.

u cant hang with me on economics dude, no one in here can.

care to counter my points or u just dont have the economic knowledge as i do.

ur reply shows u have zero knowledge on economics kiddo.

china can crash the US anytime it wants to, china is just picking the right moment to use the economic nuke bomb.

ur brain is too pea sized to have an economic understanding as i do.

u cant hang with me on economics dude, no one in here can.
Yeah...I bet you have one semester of Econ 101, or whatever equivalent in a Chinese university.

Yeah...I bet you have one semester of Econ 101, or whatever equivalent in a Chinese university.
actually he has nothing constructive to say that's why he is using "personal attack" Tactics

Back
Top Bottom