What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

no look at it . INDIA KI BARBAADI TAK a title of dvd . why the hell we want to destroy a neighbor ? a nation which live with us thousands of years ? are not we Hindustani till 13 august 1947?ok lets say india destroyed then what next ? destruction of aisa ? or destruction of world and universe? where these guys will stop ????????? what is end of this madness ?

1280x720-C_D.jpg

no look at it . INDIA KI BARBAADI TAK a title of dvd . why the hell we want to destroy a neighbor ? a nation which live with us thousands of years ? are not we Hindustani till 13 august 1947?ok lets say india destroyed then what next ? destruction of aisa ? or destruction of world and universe? where these guys will stop ????????? what is end of this madness ?

1280x720-C_D.jpg

Take it easy bro don't stress yourself too much. :tup:

These type of Jihadi factories are all over Pakistan and operate with full support of people and rogue elements inside security agencies. Sadly no action will be taken on these snakes as they are considered strategic assets to be used against neighbours but they harm people of Pakistan more.

These type of Jihadi factories are all over Pakistan and operate with full support of people and rogue elements inside security agencies. Sadly no action will be taken on these snakes as they are considered strategic assets to be used against neighbours but they harm people of Pakistan more.

What are the other places ?

@Imran Khan ,as far as the title goes, I must disagree here with you that your assessment/assumptions are false

@Imran Khan ,as far as the title goes, I must disagree here with you that your assessment/assumptions are false
yes you are right one lal masjid is enough next time pakistani army will never dare another that is why its going on

What are the other places ?
They run all over Pakistan disguised as "Madrassas" "Jamias" "darul ulooms". They are sectarian in nature, they support and facilitate foriegn proxies inside Pakistan in terror attacks on civilians. They radicalise our youth and beg for funds as donations. Basically they are parasites.

Four questions related to your post:

1. makes me worry radicalization of Southern Punjab.
Answer: Welcome bro, you're just 30 years late to notice it. Forget this madrassa, I know of madrassa's where ONLY 30 talibs are studying and it's financial support comes from Raiwind, right here in my backyard and I DARE law enforcement to intervene, NOT EVEN their daddy's can do anything about it.

2. power of jihadis in that area.
Answer: They can kill you in broad day light and no one CAN or WILL do anything about it.

3. what our forces and intelligence are doing ?
Answer: Guess who's running it? They are content AS LONG AS THEY DON'T BITE US REPEATEDLY, ONE HERE, ONE THERE, THEY ARE OK WITH.

4. let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .
Answer: There are MILLIONS of 'Lal Masjids', waiting to happen. WAKE UP!

i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .

F-6 on display sariki chowk

View attachment 233477

distance from f-6 display

View attachment 233478

compound
View attachment 233479

What a load of baloney! Mostly it's IMPOTENT us.

they support and facilitate foriegn proxies inside Pakistan .

Last edited:
@Imran Khan

I am from Bahawalpur, you are bull shitting people on this thread. Bahawalpur as a city has heavy army presence. So that would mean the army is complicit in letting these "training camps" go untouched.

PS Which Saraiki chowk did you go to?
my first line was
i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here

Two questions related to our post:

Answer: Welcome bro, you're just 30 years late to notice it. Forget this madrassa, I know of madrassa's where ONLY 30 talibs are studying and it's financial support comes from Raiwind, right here in my backyard and I DARE law enforcement to intervene, NOT EVEN their daddy's can do anything about it.

Answer: They can kill you in broad day light and no one CAN or WILL do anything about it.

Answer: Guess who's running it? They are content AS LONG AS THEY DON'T BITE US REPEATEDLY, ONE HERE, ONE THERE, THEY ARE OK WITH.

Yes almost all are Pakistanis themselves, but you can't deny they also provide support to terrorist orginizations from our friendly arab nations to spread secterianism and to counter irainian influence.

Two questions related to our post:

@Imran Khan station road there is also a book center in the madrasah of Masood Azhar, you will find hundred of such dvds, jihadi literature there.

Firstly, southern Punjab is not radicalized, the problem there is low literacy rate and unemployment, these are two most important factors that is why people get attracted towards these Mullahs

Secondly, Saraikis specially are mostly moderate people and interesting fact i would share is that this region was mostly dominated by barelvi school of thought however, the afghan jihad changed all that and Jaish e Muhammad represents a very strick deobandi school of thought.

Again let me repeat, they mainly operate in Afghanistan, As far as the question of the support, well I think i don't need to answer this question we all know.

Obviously the Arabs are involved 100%.... however, they've been involved from DAY ONE........ so you mean to say in the past THIRTY YEARS, they succeeded in evading EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY?

Mate, you'll need few tons of hash to even convince yourself of such a story!

Yes almost all are Pakistanis themselves, but you can't deny they also provide support to terrorist orginizations from our friendly arab nations to spread secterianism and to counter irainian influence.

Dude, you are so hopelesslly lost... tell your story to a friend of mine, whose driver and friend was killed in the car four years ago, while he was sitting in the car, and he was the target, they just wanted to scare him.....

"operate in Afghanistan" my ARSE!

Again let me repeat, they mainly operate in Afghanistan, As far as the question of the support, well I think i don't need to answer this question we all know.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom