What's new

No possibility of a limited war with Pakistan: Indian Army chief

Your entire Pakistan is at state of war with its own people for a decade. India is not !! India has managed to neutralize its internal threats with its Paramilitary forces rather declaring war on them.
Lolz stop taking drugs :).

Nobody is asking for flowers but there is one thing called professionalism and professional integrity to deal with the things.
View attachment 400091
This is protest by Jaats in Haryana your Country. You can see the bricks/stones thrown at forces. Would your views have been same if one Hindu from these protestors was tied to the jeep as shield ??
So stop reiterating the same media fed word " Stone Pelter".

Why don't you highlight other part of the story ?? Of-course its never in your interest right mate, huh ?? :(

Jat stir: 7 die in firing in Rohtak, shoot-at-sight orders issued in Hissar

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/j...s-dealing-with-dynamic-situation/20160220.htm

I bet he would consider himself luck tied to a jeep rather than being hit by a bullet. :p:

Regarding the conduct of forces, please care to read some history about the conduct and professionalism of your own forces before lecturing others. The entire world know that. LOL :p:

Now I agree our army Chief is really a genius. :)

Your entire Pakistan is at state of war with its own people for a decade. India is not !! India has managed to neutralize its internal threats with its Paramilitary forces rather declaring war on them.
in 1990s india only have about 24 separatist movement pakistan have 3-4 separatist movement
in 2017 india have 67 separatist movement pakistan only have about 1 which commanders already surrendered only few left in afghanistan
and things are getting worse for india
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...says-report/story-mNNt9sT9qgyWk6sOdJL35M.html
700k soldiers in kashmir but still unable to control its situation even if ISI is behind this then your whole army , government, agencies are no match against an agency who have smaller budget then your agencies and less workforce if ISI is not behind this then kashmiries struggle is real and your whole army, government , agencies are useless and are lying to your whole nation so tell us which one is correct

in 1990s india only have about 24 separatist movement pakistan have 3-4 separatist movement
in 2017 india have 67 separatist movement pakistan only have about 1 which commanders already surrendered only few left in afghanistan
and things are getting worse for india
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...says-report/story-mNNt9sT9qgyWk6sOdJL35M.html
700k soldiers in kashmir but still unable to control its situation even if ISI is behind this then your whole army , government, agencies are no match against an agency who have smaller budget then your agencies and less workforce if ISI is not behind this then kashmiries struggle is real and your whole army, government , agencies are useless and are lying to your whole nation so tell us which one is correct

Ironically, our para-military and state police are responsible to take care of almost all 67 separatist movements and the causality rate on either sides are very minimal when compared with the single separatist movement in Pakistan where the regular army is conducting operation after operation with full ground and air support and even a military court term has been extended again. :(

Now tell me who is in a bad shape ?? It's never the numbers but the magnitude of the threat that defines certain things. :p:

No possibility of a limited war with Pakistan: Indian Army chief
May 29, 2017, 3:12 pm

no-possibility-of-a-limited-war-with-pakistan-indian-army-chief-1496052731-4623.jpg

NNI
NEW DELHI: Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat has said that there is no possibility of a limited war with Pakistan.

While talking about using a Kashmiri man as a human shield, he termed the move as ‘defensive’ by the Indian army.

“This is a proxy war and proxy war is a dirty war. It is played in a dirty way. The rules of engagements are there when the adversary comes face-to-face and fights with you. It is a dirty war. That is where innovation comes in. You fight a dirty war with innovations,” Rawat told Press Trust of India (PTI).

“People are throwing stones at us, people are throwing petrol bombs at us. If my men ask me what do we do, should I say, just wait and die? I will come with a nice coffin with a national flag and I will send your bodies home with honour. Is it what I am supposed to tell them as chief? I have to maintain the morale of my troops who are operating there,” he said.

“It would have been easier for them if the protesters use weapons instead of stones. In fact, I wish these people, instead of throwing stones at us, were firing weapons at us. Then I would have been happy. Then I could do what I want to do,” Rawat told PTI..

Meanwhile, without naming Pakistan, Indian Defence Minister Arun Jaitley has said that their neighbouring country is a future threat for them, and has been a threat for the past 70 years; however India’s defence preparations are always up to the mark.

http://nation.com.pk/national/29-Ma...a-limited-war-with-pakistan-indian-army-chief

he hit the nail on the head. This is not a war, its a proxy war played out by mercenaries. You need lateral thinking and out of the box, solutions to confront these venomous creatures.

Why don't you highlight other part of the story ?? Of-course its never in your interest right mate, huh ?? :(

Jat stir: 7 die in firing in Rohtak, shoot-at-sight orders issued in Hissar

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/j...s-dealing-with-dynamic-situation/20160220.htm

I bet he would consider himself luck tied to a jeep rather than being hit by a bullet. :p:

Regarding the conduct of forces, please care to read some history about the conduct and professionalism of your own forces before lecturing others. The entire world know that. LOL :p:

You are master of derailing the discussion mate... You didn't answer my question which was " Had your views been same if there was a Hindu from Haryana tied to jeep as a shield". Forget the bullets for a moment plz.
http://www.kashmirlife.net/former-g...an-shield-image-will-haunt-india-ever-137894/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...al-leadership-says-human-rights-watch.498709/

Now I agree our army Chief is really a genius. :)

You & your army chief are really a pair of geniuses. :p:

Last edited:

It seems you have been smoking weed since long, it's time to wakeup and see the truth.

India will wage war when they have option to do that and in an recent interview Sartaj Aziz have confirmed that also told why they want to it.

agr bharat or pakistan k beech me war ho jai to dono tarap tabahi hoge, pr pakistan ko to jo nuqsan hoga wo to pakisstani bardasht karlaingay q k hum log kam se kam 16,17 years se bardasht kar rahain hain lakin jub india ke bat aa jay to india ka nuqsan naqabil bardasht hoga or sath me economy hatm or (supa pawa) banny ka sapna ley pakistani usy seda (narg (hell) pohncha dangay.
hamari econmy pehlay se kamzoor hain to hum or hamari army manage kar laing gy k aagy kia karna hian q ke hum apna defence bohot km budget me b kar sakty hain lakin badkirdar nighber kia kary ga pehly to modi ka wo hwab adora reh jay ga .....? ary woo....? Toilet wala , es ke bad digital bharat, wagira wagira , phir awam to pehly se rats kah rahy hain , shadiya monkeys, snake, dogs wagira se karty hain, (jis ko shak ho google pe search kr ly) wo log war ke waja se kahan pr pohonchy jayn gay.
ab no aay army ke to bharti army jawano ke halat to laray (fight) se pehly he patle ho choki hogi jes tarha os ke dal or parata ke halat, or jo army b.ns $$ ka wepon haridta hain econmy down hony k bad kesy hareed payingy. surrender to karna prry ga indian army ko osey halat me, phir na rss hogi na shave sina,
darpook army or os ka begairat (army cheap) jo stone se darty hain wo goli ka kia muqabala kar phyn gay, es ko to sharam aane chaheyain 2 bandy or 3 den encounter chalta rehta hain, wo b police army s.forces, paratroopers,heli,sub kuch hoty hoi phir b 3 din HAHAHAHA

You can,t afford to have to have war with pakistan.
No mandiron mein ghantiyan bajen gi na tata ho ga na birla .Har tarf bus chita ho gi :enjoy:

Ironically, our para-military and state police are responsible to take care of almost all 67 separatist movements and the causality rate on either sides are very minimal when compared with the single separatist movement in Pakistan where the regular army is conducting operation after operation with full ground and air support and even a military court term has been extended again. :(

Now tell me who is in a bad shape ?? It's never the numbers but the magnitude of the threat that defines certain things. :p:
lol speaking without any information
operation against terrorism was started in 2014 since then terrorism in pakistan is dropped by 90% where war against terrorism or freedom fighters is since 1980s in india and where pakistan is improving india's condition is getting worse

Kashmiris come in mobs of 5000. Each one in that mob of 5000 takes five stones at a time. 5 multiplied by 5000 equals 25000 stones. What are the security personnels - who may be numbering not more than 50 in each street - supposed to do when 25000 stones rain on them?
yeah the problem is why are they stoning ? cause when your army rape kashmiries kill innocents in kashmiries then they started to resist so why 67 separatist movement in india still no answer till date by any indian

what he means is limited wars are useless, as they don't change the status co. A full fledged war that changes the status co is more desirable.

Kashmiris come in mobs of 5000. Each one in that mob of 5000 takes five stones at a time. 5 multiplied by 5000 equals 25000 stones. What are the security personnels - who may be numbering not more than 50 in each street - supposed to do when 25000 stones rain on them?
Simple, when you are unwanted,Know when to run. A brutal savage occupying force, unleashing waves after waves of murder, rapes, tortures on innocent unarmed civilians, despicable crimes against humanity occurring on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom