What's new

Not aware of any audit of F-16s in Pakistan, says Pentagon Read more at: http://timesofindia.india

Status
Not open for further replies.
What (indian) angles with lots of weakness and loopholes in it @Chowkidar placemat
Lets not be rabid Hindu extremist and think over it for a minute. If someone is attributing lies to "unnamed" US officials in a mainstream paper FT, don't you think US government will be condraticting the claims therein?
Maybe they will.. maybe it's not lies. A false statement is not a lie. That's why Pentagon has said they are not aware of an audit. To me it implies that they will go back and check. Govt says they cannot comment. To me it implies they don't know yet if the satmmtatement is true or false.
Tell me - you take off your blinkers. If senior officials told that there is an audit why is there no US confirmation that no f16 was downed. If 2 Pentagon officials confirmed that there was an audit why is Pentagon saying that they are not aware.now question arises.. who said these. What is the meaning of senior unnamed officials. Who in Pentagon said they are not aware. Let's wait a while before concluding.

And your personal statement of being rabid hindu.. that's nonsense.lowers the wightage of your comments like most Pakistani posters here

Shub napak shajish hay

Maybe they will.. maybe it's not lies. A false statement is not a lie. That's why Pentagon has said they are not aware of an audit. To me it implies that they will go back and check. Govt says they cannot comment. To me it implies they don't know yet if the satmmtatement is true or false.
Tell me - you take off your blinkers. If senior officials told that there is an audit why is there no US confirmation that no f16 was downed. If 2 Pentagon officials confirmed that there was an audit why is Pentagon saying that they are not aware.now question arises.. who said these. What is the meaning of senior unnamed officials. Who in Pentagon said they are not aware. Let's wait a while before concluding.

And your personal statement of being rabid hindu.. that's nonsense.
dude one said they did an audit of F-16 other don't that there were no audit but said NOT AWARE,this mean THEY DIDN'T KNOW and how could you assume there was no audit, you're speculate baseless @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:

We all knew India was lying like they always do, now since US has exposed Indias lies, now India should SHUT THE F*** UP.

dude one said they did an audit of F-16 other don't that there were no audit but said NOT AWARE,this mean THEY DIDN'T KNOW and how could you assume there was no audit, you're speculate baseless @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I am asking you the question cocomo asked me.. she asked me why did the US not contradict the 2 officials if they lied by putting a statement that they lied. I am asking why did the Pentagon clearly say they are not aware of an audit if an audit was done.
So who did audit ?who in Pentagon told Indian reporter he was not aware if audit. Who in Pentagon told Us reporter there was audit. What did the audit cover. Was it a plain count or something else.
I don't know and neither do you.
I made a statement yesterday. The us reporter said no f16 is missing. If an f16 crashed and us officials saw it then it implies that it was NOT missing. Yes or no?

One last try to give some logic which i know will be useless. why there was jashan on different airbases after f16 shot down by vintage mig21. Can someone explain do you celebrate when you loose or looser come up with the statement " agar aj Rafale hote to situation different hoti."

One last try to give some logic which i know will be useless. why there was jashan on different airbases after f16 shot down by vintage mig21. Can someone explain do you celebrate when you loose or looser come up with the statement " agar aj Rafale hote to situation different hoti."
That statement on Rafael could imply anything and too broad based.
Assuming that the paf celebration was first this wmevent. What are they celebrating? Downing of 1 legacy aircraft which chased them into p0k? Pak is more professional than that . This even is something else I would guess.

I am asking you the question cocomo asked me.. she asked me why did the US not contradict the 2 officials if they lied by putting a statement that they lied. I am asking why did the Pentagon clearly say they are not aware of an audit if an audit was done.
So who did audit ?who in Pentagon told Indian reporter he was not aware if audit. Who in Pentagon told Us reporter there was audit. What did the audit cover. Was it a plain count or something else.
I don't know and neither do you.
I made a statement yesterday. The us reporter said no f16 is missing. If an f16 crashed and us officials saw it then it implies that it was NOT missing. Yes or no?
Dude you have too much to false speculating, in pentagon there are lots of departments, may be Indian journalist ask from wrong department @Chowkidar placemat

That statement on Rafael could imply anything and too broad based.
Assuming that the paf celebration was first this wmevent. What are they celebrating? Downing of 1 legacy aircraft which chased them into p0k? Pak is more professional than that . This even is something else I would guess.
2 downed by PAF, its your mistake to send legacy jet for intercept not ours, you have lots of modern jets like MI-29/Mirage-2000H etc etc, we are celebrating because our new Jet (JF-17) downed 2 Indian jet @Chowkidar placemat

Dude you have too much to false speculating, in pentagon there are lots of departments, may be Indian journalist ask from wrong department @Chowkidar placemat
Maybe .. I don't know.. so what I saying is there the same question can have 2 angles. Maybe one Pentagon dept did an audit and they are deciding on how to present. Its weekend right now. So maybe Monday morning Pentagin will say that Yes audit done and All f16 are present unscathed and hence India did not down a plane. But as Lara said that since Mig had a lock he genuinely believed that he got the f16. So it's not a lie from India but India was wrong. There are plethora of possibilities but only 1 event that really happened. So lets see. Friends??

2 downed by PAF, its your mistake to send legacy jet for intercept not ours, you have lots of modern jets like MI-29/Mirage-2000H etc etc, we are celebrating because our new Jet (JF-17) downed 2 Indian jet @Chowkidar placemat
That's a separate discussion of why India sent old planes. It is being questioned here as well. So point taken.

Sorry only 1 downed.one helicopter downed by India from I gather. Self goal . No su30 was downed .

Ok.. to be honest I cannot add more to this discussion. At this point it does seem that given no information rather evidence from Indian side it does appear that Pak has the upper hand.

That's my opinion too..
USA should be able to clarify if F16 went down or Not .
I don't think they can falsify report in interest of relations with India ..
At best they can answer " Not aware " but not for too long..

And its best NOT to jump the guns , cause to pro when it's proved otherwise , it would become a embarrassment .

That's my opinion too..
USA should be able to clarify if F16 went down or Not .
I don't think they can falsify report in interest of relations with India ..
At best they can answer " Not aware " but not for too long..
Pentagon already clarified all F-16 is save and accounted for @sathya :blah::blah::blah:

Where did she said that MIG did lock on and down F-16, i already explain you that your MIG-21 Bison can't lock and down F-16 @Chowkidar placemat
It is possible that in the heat of combat, Varthaman, flying a vintage MiG-21 Bison, got a lock on the Pakistani F-16, fired, and genuinely believed he scored a hit. But the count, conducted by U.S. authorities on the ground in Pakistan, sheds doubt on New Delhi’s version of events, suggesting that Indian authorities may have misled the international community about what happened that day.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Somewhere in here

Where did she said that MIG did lock on and down F-16, i already explain you that your MIG-21 Bison can't lock and down F-16 @Chowkidar placemat

Haven't u read the story ..?
Mig 21 popped up from behind mountains at 12k feet while F16 s are still ingress ing at 7k feet..
It's Not a BVR engagement .. But WVR fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom