What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
So who will do that?

Obviously not you and me. Considering all we do is post on the forum whats wrong with this country. But you being an EX-Pakistani and me not having a Pakistani passport maybe we could convince someone else by acting all optimistic. Wait, I cant give you any credit if that happens.

Obviously not you and me. Considering all we do is post on the forum whats wrong with this country.

And obviously not even the people who should be doing this. So the net answer is NOBODY.

And obviously not even the people who should be doing this. So the net answer is NOBODY.

And yet, we come here and read about Pakistan for some reason. Hang that tee up if thats what you believe is the future.

I think although this is a sure fire solution. Something as drastic would put Pakistan on the brink. Pakistan is a very fragile state with some unbreakable foundations. I think also a gradual change is needed from the bottom up. And NOT the top down.

No force in the world can lift Pakistan if the people don't do it themselves.

I think the people of Pakistan are like people elsewhere. The vast majority want a safe and fair society which can hold its own in the modern world, but the system is rigged by the crooks running the show, and the only way to survive is to play by their rules. The corruption, extremism and rampant disregard for the law filters straight down from the elite.

Pakistani politics has been hijacked almost from the beginning by the Unholy Triumvirate of the feudal lords, robber barons, and rogue generals.

It's like a malignant tumor. As long as the tumor remains, the body's efforts at recovery will be thwarted. Once the tumor is removed, the natural healing process can begin. Whatever extremism thrives in Pakistani society will dissipate within a decade once the fruits of a normal, safe, modern society are enjoyed by the masses, but the Unholy Triumvirate thrives on poverty and despondency. It needs a poor, dependent and controlled citizenry in order to maintain its hold on the people.

Last edited:
I noticed that under the military we had alot of economic growth.

If we improve the education system then we improve everything!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Juridical first! Education second :D

Yea pretty much, just with a better name LOL :P

LMFAO great ideas like this come to me once in a while :D a very childish and over ambitious idea!

How are you??? I miss you. :)

Thanks Sweetie. I miss you too.:kiss3:

I am visiting Pakistan these days. It is hot as ever and the Load Shedding is cramping my style but still it feels good to be home.

Take Care.....

My aim is the root of the rot, which is the feudal and robber baron elite running the show. These people are the biggest criminals in the country, using low level gangs to do their dirty work. If the boss is corrupt to the core, why should the ordinary citizen respect the law? Why should the lowly paid policeman risk his life when the criminals will go free anyway? Why should the lowly paid teacher bother putting any effort into her work? Why should any public servant deny bribes when his boss is raking it in?

I would focus on the root causes ailing Pakistan rather than wasting time on the symptoms. If Musharraf's tenure taught us anything, it is that addressing the symptoms while the core cancer remains intact is a futile waste of effort.
Always the question....top down or bottom up? Perhaps a bit of both. Work on teaching the new generation better while working on law enforcement...but yeah....someone needs to find non-corrupt politicians to oversee this or it won't take.

You make more electricity that means more will be stolen. If everyone paid their bills and those bills were paid to suppliers we would never have an electricity problem. Make everyone piss in their pants if they steal even a dime off the government be it the government itself.
A lot of people (even here in the US) think stealing from big companies has no "effect". But when it gets out of control....well, look at the power situation in Pakistan.

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @HRK @Luftwaffe @dexter @ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Devil Soul @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar

@Armstrong (keep it short please)

@VCheng (kindly dont shoot him)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu (please make sure the thread is Indian clean...dont need any new headache)

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!
mujeh do dafa mention kurdia ider:p:

Always the question....top down or bottom up? Perhaps a bit of both. Work on teaching the new generation better while working on law enforcement...but yeah....someone needs to find non-corrupt politicians to oversee this or it won't take.

I think people and societies are like water; they adapt themselves to their surroundings.

When Pakistani people move to a developed country, they learn to behave themselves. When Westerners move to a developing country, they eventually use the same tools (bribes, etc.) as the locals.

Right now, in Pakistan, the elites are the biggest crooks, and there is actually a penalty for the honest policeman or the honest bureaucrat who will most likely lose their job for pointing out any misbehavior. Until the top is fixed, the lower levels will be cowed or conditioned into conformity.

Education will be the priority. Energy and security would be second, I no need to give reasons, figure yourself!

Back
Top Bottom