What's new

Our F16s and the Indian Predicament Spanning Nearly Four Decades.

Your own Air cheif admitted that PAF shotd more aircrafts even in 71. Our one squadron in East Pak fought your don't know how many squadrons.
1 under strength Sabr squadron vs 10 squadrons of Migs!!!!

He was sent to evaluate the F-16 but Shahid Latif landed with first F-16 in Pakistan.

MM-Alam-2-300x225.jpg

TEXAS (Fort Worth): In Dec. 1981, Air Commodore M. M. ALAM visited General Dynamics facilities here. Photo shows him at controls of F-16 Fighting Falcon with a GD test pilot in the rear seat.
M. M. ALAM, who had been called ‘flying virtuoso’ by a leading US aviation magazine, had test flown F-16 at Fort Worth.
What a Bahtiyar fellow this M M Alam is!!! As if every good thing about PAF has something to do with him...

*To the comment of an Indian regarding what Pak response would be to India’s bringing in 36 Rafaels, I “swiftly” retorted: PAF will put 36 MM Alams (machine is for man, and man is for machine) as a counter measure

Last edited:
I stated it before too that it was IAF's incompetence. And yes, the fact of IAF being heavily outnumbered still stands.
based upon IAF statement????..so if someone is incompetent and have lied(strikes balakot hit?) you will trust their statement?
who is to say they arent hiding it to keep the morale up

Rumor has it that right after paf strikes there were no clean and dry flight suits left in the IAF. Even modi ran out of clean dhotis...
Really sweetie, rumor has it that your loyalties lie with India. You were recently found out by me, so now you're hoping I'm not watching and you can try again with some damage control. Double agent style bad mouthing your politicians and forces so that you can have another go infiltrating this board to slowly spread your venom. Nice try! Wake up people don't be naive, there's plenty more of these guys and gals on this board. Its time to to be proactive and flush these rats out.

Really sweetie, rumor has it that your loyalties lie with India. You were recently found out by me, so now you're hoping I'm not watching and you can try again with some damage control. Double agent style bad mouthing your politicians and forces so that you can have another go infiltrating this board to slowly spread your venom. Nice try! Wake up people don't be naive, there's plenty more of these guys and gals on this board. Its time to to be proactive and flush these rats out.
Innocent until proven guilty. Lets not take the law into our own hands now :cheesy:

India refused to respond to Feb 27 because Pakistan returned the PoW the next day.

Your own PM says India was going to do missile strikes after Abhi's capture and that was one of the main reasons why he was released so quickly. So it seems from your own PMs words that it was actually your leadership which was wetting its pants rather than the IAF.

The move to release Abhi was a de-escalation move my Pakistan. After that India had to stand down. We didn't want to look like aggressors in front of the world when Pakistan was acting pacifist.

Events of Feb 27 happened too quickly and IAF wasn't prepared. It's as simple as that. It's not like we had dozens of planes in the area but we deliberately sent 4 ancient Migs to battle it out with the PAF. That is all we could arrange in that time and that is due to the ill preparedness of the IAF.

Gen Bakshi esp Pravin Sohney both were stated "Pakistan didn't deter with our force. They intruded into our side, bomb our military installations in the broad daylight and went back safely. That was a clear message to our entire force that they damn care about our (India) defense apparatus. They (Pakistani) were ready for full-scale war whereas our entire force and govt completely blank about what if Pakis will responded to our so called strikes.. they actually DID that, breached our airspace, target our HQ and we don't have any plan to counter".

As you have mentioned the statement of our PM, let me tell you his full statement
He stated "We have got information from our intelligence that India has the plan to attack Karachi. We already informed them from our side (whatsoever the channels), we have chosen many targets inside India, if India attack Karachi we will respond accordingly"
FKUP with your so-called point which you're trying to make that Pakistan got scared with a fucking force who was sitting DUCK when Pakistan air force rolling over its head and target its military installations!

How you guys always make your narratives on picky choosy words of adversary just to ****** your lost ego... you guys humiliated in 2019 in front of the entire world and here you're telling us Bakht Modi and gullible nation stories who believe every shit of their govt like shot-down F16 and 2016 Surgical strikes lol you guys even can not confront I remember when your defense delegation visited Canada last year and Washington Post, NYT and many top journalists have asked some questions regarding how you guys crossed such highly militarized border back in 2016? how you went back and your delegation got fkedup here in USA/CA... in which world you guys are living?

Just leave our side our narrative our version. We have presented the following evidence:

1. Wreckage of your Fighter Jet
2. POV
3. All 4 missiles of Mig intact with the wing
4. Actual footage of PAF bombing your military installations

All the above points presented and observed by the entire world including Defence Attaches, Experts, and Defence officials.

What evidence you have provided in your defense?

1. Where is the evidence of 2016 Surgical Strikes
2. How you guys crossed LOC and how your hanuman soldiers went back?
3. Where is the evidence of 300 terrorists?
4. Where is the evidence of so-called terror camps?
5. Where is the evidence of F16?

WTF are you guys talking about?????

Give answer to my questions if you have else "KOI SHARAM HOTI HEY KOI HAYA HOTI HEY"
My friend you guys become a laughing stock for the world lol

Last edited:
So out of 8 jets, 4 were incapable of BVR and still Indians claim they were outnumbered.
Ironically the Indians are not interested in discussing as why one of the SU-30 bugged out of battle and parted at supersonic speeds and how come both their Mirage 2000 fighters had radar malfunctions.

Ironically the Indians are not interested in discussing as why one of the SU-30 bugged out of battle and parted at supersonic speeds and how come both their Mirage 2000 fighters had radar malfunctions.
It was dodging AMRAAMs remember =)

@Deltadart. Delta nothing that you say bothers me especially the abusive language. Also just because I don't post much does not mean I don't know anything.
Now, with a clear head you have to be honest with yourself and understand that your emotional outbursts against the forces are just that, very, very emotional and not value added. You have not demonstrated from your posts that you actually have any practical experience it seems like conjecture. This is very annoying to people that are in the know or/and have served. It is disrespectful. Unless you have served or have been involved in airforce programs you may consider toning down on berating our troops. No system is perfect, but I will tell you, with very limited resources and an extremely large enemy the PAF has done very well.
We can bury the hatchet if you can try to be objective in your discussions and respectful of our troops.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom