What's new

Our F16s and the Indian Predicament Spanning Nearly Four Decades.

It's already established by almost every neutral account of the skirmish that during the skirimish which lasted only a few minutes anyway, IAF was heavily outnumbered by PAF.
Air battles/skirmishes only lasts for seconds and may be just for few minutes.
IAF was never outnumbered but out of skills and quality.

Look, i am not trying to take anything away from the PAF's performance on that day, but facts are facts and have to be stated.
Yes, you are not capable to take anything from PAF.
PAF in its own is a history of air warfare and PAF pilots are writers. ALLAH SWT blessed them. IQBAL's vision explained it in his poetry/verses.

Okay, you can keep believing that. Suits India just fine.

Do you have any evidence to counter this? You claim there were 24 planes but you never provided any evidence apart from a shoddy picture any idiot could produce on MS Paint. Keep your add in your *** for all we care but don't run away from an argument when one is brought forward. Have the courage to reply or admit defeat if you can't counter.

As India's last hope Trump is gone, will the change of guard be a blessing in disguise for our American procurement, such as the latest F-16s. Normally a democrat administration is not a pro General/Military regime. Nevertheless Miracles can happen, we may even get back our few embargoed babes. Lets see how we lobby, the sight of these F16s does give the Indians some sleepless nights.
1604779015004.png

As India's last hope Trump is gone, will the change of guard be a blessing in disguise for our American procurement, such as the latest F-16s. Normally a democrat administration is not a pro General/Military regime. Nevertheless Miracles can happen, we may even get back our few embargoed babes. Lets see how we lobby, the sight of these F16s does give the Indians some sleepless nights.
View attachment 686671

PAF should go for J10C and get out of this American blackmailing. There was a time when Pak paid
for F16's but got soya beans instead, I hope Pak has learnt a lesson.

PAF should go for J10C and get out of this American blackmailing. There was a time when Pak paid
for F16's but got soya beans instead, I hope Pak has learnt a lesson.
جیسے خان بھائی نسوار کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے ارائیں پیاز کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے لاہوری غلط راستہ بتائے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے گجر بھینس کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے سندھی بھٹو کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے کراچی والے پان کے بغیر نہیں سکتے
جیسے بلوچ بھائی سردار کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے

اسی طرح پی اے ایف کے فین ایف سولہ کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے ۔ سوکھی ہوئی لاش بن جاتے ہیں ایف سولہ کا فوٹو نا دیکھیں 3 دن تو ۔ ایف سولہ جس دن ریٹائرڈ ہوں گے یہ لوگ بھی اسکے ساتھ دنیا کو الوداع کہہ کر تبلیغی جماعت ے ساتھ چلے جائیں گے ۔

جیسے خان بھائی نسوار کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے ارائیں پیاز کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے لاہوری غلط راستہ بتائے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے گجر بھینس کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے سندھی بھٹو کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے
جیسے کراچی والے پان کے بغیر نہیں سکتے
جیسے بلوچ بھائی سردار کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے

اسی طرح پی اے ایف کے فین ایف سولہ کے بغیر نہیں رہ سکتے ۔ سوکھی ہوئی لاش بن جاتے ہیں ایف سولہ کا فوٹو نا دیکھیں 3 دن تو ۔ ایف سولہ جس دن ریٹائرڈ ہوں گے یہ لوگ بھی اسکے ساتھ دنیا کو الوداع کہہ کر تبلیغی جماعت ے ساتھ چلے جائیں گے ۔

LOL can't read urdu but used google translate. I just hope PAF don't fall for the bait
again.

I don't want to hear about F-16 anymore. They are the past. Focus on AZM or J-31 series.

View attachment 686671
Last 8 Blk52s were approved by Obama administration even Indian gave a lot of resistance and talked with Ash carter when he visited India but pentagon approved it stop by Trump administration I feel F16 program will come to life again this Govt has no issue selling equipment to Pak even we may get third party too like we got ADF F16s under Obama administration so hopes are high time again and I hope Pak will get her coalition support fund too which was held by Trump administration

OP - I like the confidence. Especially with the way both of those previous wars ended for Pakistan, especially 1971. Quite commendable to be so confident even after all that.:yes4:
if jumping in on east Pakistan is your standard then we are quiet happy with it..
after all pak army end up as an expeditionary force surrounding on all four sides by the enemy with hostile host ..
while indians died for freedom of Bangladeshi people who them selves may align anti india soon..

I don't think F-16's are coming, and very reliable member @Ark_Angel already confirmed in another thread that J-10's are coming ..

Back
Top Bottom