What's new

PA TANKS comparison with contempory tanks

i mentioned this at the beginning of my post :).

AK uses indigenous gun which has french assistance such as material, expertise,with better material, accuracy, increased shell velocity and barrel life etc. Overall a better gun than a standard 2a46m series as trials suggest, combined project between PSML and HIT. MBT 2000 has ZPT98 (type 98 gun) unlike the pervious type 90II gun which was a 2a46m caliber. ZPT 98 is a quality improvement over 2a46 in terms of chrome plating for increased barrel life, increased gun pressure and accuracy. Initial AKs were also equipped but then we sought help from Ukraine/ France to develop our own version with more lethality.

TSERIES.jpg

I compared this BMS pic with the previous one and this seem very detailed, GUI is also much improved which suggests we have another version up and running. Also, AK-1 have started to be inducted since 2010

I compared this BMS pic with the previous one and this seem very detailed, GUI is also much improved which suggests we have another version up and running. Also, AK-1 have started to be inducted since 2010

As Santro Said in one thread. IBMS Version 2.0 is being developed....... and can you share the pervious BMS pic if you have?

with pleasure bro,,, here is the old version...

p0590103.jpg

The updated one has a lot more features, what is cool is the system is in constant development - their will be a 3.0 - version in a couple of years.

Agreed, level of detail is very elaborate, 3 dimensional, satellite imagery, providing a true pic of the whole situation. PA armored personnel must be delighted. :)

It is running on xp so i feel our IBMS is windows, linux compatible. Not sure how much cpu, ram it would require :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom