What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Okay Got you sir... Pleasure... And can you plz brief me about the eye sight, height and physical strength i got to have as well...
Eyesight 6/6 without glasses, not color blind, peripheral vision to be guud, height 5 feet 4 inches, physically fit to run 1 mile in under 6 minutes i guess. 20-30 pushups and 5 pull ups.

Eyesight 6/6 without glasses, not color blind, peripheral vision to be guud, height 5 feet 4 inches, physically fit to run 1 mile in under 6 minutes i guess. 20-30 pushups and 5 pull ups.
Do the push ups and pull ups include the 6 minutes or not? And how do they test the candidate mentally... Hope u know what i mean!!..

I meant what type of questions do they ask. If possible can you give me a website where I can find enough about it please. Pleasure!
No website, but you can ask someone on pakistan to send you some ISSB guide books.

No website, but you can ask someone on pakistan to send you some ISSB guide books.
Okay I will do that... And does it cost at all to become a fighter pilot coz i have no experience about it...? One more thing is that my friend told me that his uncle had an ISSB test and they asked him questions about his privacy and stuff u know what i mean... And then he got rejected coz of that... So do they ask that far and private questions which can lead to a refusal.?

Okay I will do that... And does it cost at all to become a fighter pilot coz i have no experience about it...? One more thing is that my friend told me that his uncle had an ISSB test and they asked him questions about his privacy and stuff u know what i mean... And then he got rejected coz of that... So do they ask that far and private questions which can lead to a refusal.?

They do not ask private questions.
Your friends uncle probably doesn't want to tell the actual reason why he got rejected, so he made up a story.
All rejects make up such stories..

They do not ask private questions.
Your friends uncle probably doesn't want to tell the actual reason why he got rejected, so he made up a story.
All rejects make up such stories..
Oh lol do they.. Right! Thnks anyway :)

And is the ISSB test hard or easy.... What do you have to have in particular for that?

Seems as if you have no idea at all of ISSB? Am i correct?

Go through the following thread:
ISSB Questions & Answers

And the following sub-forum:
ISSB Forum

This can be a guud start too:

ISSB test Guide

The above has almost everything you need to know. You didnt bother to search the forum, this aint a guud way to prepare for ISSB, i must say. See, you are already under psych evaluation :)

Seems as if you have no idea at all of ISSB? Am i correct?

Go through the following thread:
ISSB Questions & Answers

And the following sub-forum:
ISSB Forum

This can be a guud start too:

ISSB test Guide

The above has almost everything you need to know. You didnt bother to search the forum, this aint a guud way to prepare for ISSB, i must say. See, you are already under psych evaluation :)
okay SIR!!! thank you so much!! And yes you are precisely right that I didn't have any idea about ISSB test... but now i do.. thank you...

Assalam O Alaikum! Can anyone please tell me that if I have done BTEC level 3 instead of A levels which I think is equivalent to A levels ; will the PAF accept it?

Assalam O Alaikum! Can anyone please tell me that if I have done BTEC level 3 instead of A levels which I think is equivalent to A levels ; will the PAF accept it?

You‘ll need eqvilance certificate,

Back
Top Bottom