What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I will imagine the protruding refuelling probe affect on RCS will be less than any of the missiles, bombs and drop tanks it carry on it's wings comparing the size and shapes of them. Same with drag penalty.

Both the J-10C and Rafale choose non retractable refueling probe design, but yet both supposedly still have one of the smallest RCS among 4th and 4.5G fighters anyway. Besides, the refuelling probe is easily removable if certain operation required max low on rcs. And considering the situation of how Pakistan will use the J-10C, refuelling probe might not even be necessary most of the time.

The drag or the RCS drawback is much small compared to

reliability and removing refueling probe control mechanism.

Hi siegecrossbow
so where it flew for all these long 20 hours (how many miles it can be ) I mean went out of the country or like running wild in between the country including strikes
another thing mate continuous is like all the time in air or comin back to base refuel or rearm and fly back again
if possible to answer
thank you
Don't listen to siegecrossbow. The J-16 were not going to the same old stinky SCS!

With optimum cruising speed of fighter jets at Mach 0.9 equal to around 1,100 km per hour. If J-16 continuously flying for 20 hours would have cover more than enough distance to make it to the Andaman sea or Nicobar islands and dropping tea bags for Abhinandan and his friends there. 😆

Don't listen to siegecrossbow. The J-16 were not going to the same old stinky SCS!

With optimum cruising speed of fighter jets at Mach 0.9 equal to around 1,100 km per hour. If J-16 continuously flying for 20 hours would have cover more than enough distance to make it to the Andaman sea or Nicobar islands and dropping tea bags for Abhinandan and his friends there. 😆
What if it was flying around in circles in roughly the same area?

Doesn't mean it was travelling at a constant speed in a single direction

Siegecrossbow is one of the more credible and reliable members here

That's not sure but what's certain is that there will be a J-10D with WS-10B3 engine. (Don't ask what's specifications of this engine, I only know this much from CMA blog.)

That's not sure but what's certain is that there will be a J-10D with WS-10B3 engine. (Don't ask what's specifications of this engine, I only know this much from CMA blog.)
Dual seater j10 is called j10s , probably. (Or someother alphabet.)
Probably the Chinese have a different style of nameing the aircrafts.

Hopefully they also integrate the J-20/J-31 style EOTS, to free up a pylon and enhance the targeting capabilities. L-Band radars in the wings and tail similar to the Su-57 could also be very necessary to detect stealth fighters if the plane gets more power to support it.

This is the time to think of improving the J-10C design, as the first PAF J-10s are being inducted so that plane can have an enhancement plan in place to stay comparative for decades to come.

Does any one remembers Sheikh Rashid saying that 25 J-10s will participate in the parade.... Well he was both right and wrong at the same time. Right in the sense that J-10s did participate, however what he got confused with was the overall number of different jets that will participate in the flypast. The image below shows all the formations that took part however add to this the three Mirages which followed the lead formation and also did a linear bomb burst, you have the figure of 25 jets.

FB_IMG_1648116854902.jpg

Back
Top Bottom