What's new

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

I always did wonder why when there are protest on Delhi streets, tension suddenly flares up at the borders.
Seems RAW has also been busy with some public diversion homework.

Can't say about RAW .Our corrupt politicians capable of everything.But whole world knows about ISI.

Dear it's not his fault if he's an indian---It's in their nature to be so stupid---let alone this poor soul :lol:

If stupidity is my curse,ur is probably blind patriotism.ISI supports terror groups against india,everyone knows that.Its old news,grow up.Hardly anyone gets worked up about this fact now after 25 yrs of same drama.

Can't say about RAW .Our corrupt politicians capable of everything.But whole world knows about ISI.

If stupidity is my curse,ur is probably blind patriotism.ISI supports terror groups against india,everyone knows that.Its old news,grow up.Hardly anyone gets worked up about this fact now after 25 yrs of same drama.

I am bored now please bring something new----the same old keyboard hindu wariors arguments :lol:
I completely support ISI for their actions taken in india----because hindu banyas are not saint either, after what they did in 1971, or what they are doing in Balochistan and supporting TTP----this is also an open fact but you refuse to accept the reality since you are brainwashed by your own media.

ps: BTW this topic is not about isi---please make me a favor discuss this topic in an other thread, don't ruin this one ;)

Yup, and Indians have exposed ISI by arresting all the spy pigeons and camels sent by this agency.
You should be more concerned about what the world actually thinks about the tall claims made by the Indians.

The stories about alleged ISI activities are not doing India any good for they are regarded in responsible circles as naïve and absurd. If one believed all the tales in the press it would seem that some 1,100 ISI agents were identified in 14 months and it appears that the rumour-mongers have never been told about the boy who cried 'Wolf!' Every petty hood and crook in the country is in danger being labelled 'ISI'--but, as with all malicious propaganda, if these silly stories are repeated often and long enough they will come to be generally believed, just as the 'victory' in Kargil is now regarded as indisputable fact.

The military already got $6.2 billion out of the $33 billion budget last year. What more do they bloody want?

Drone shoot hotay nahi, modern banany ka shoke charra huwa hai.

Out of which 1.5bn went to the AF.
If you know anything about aviation you might know that its an expensive business.
Running development plans costs extra green which until 2007 was being managed by Musharaff instead of going into Swiss accounts.
So I don't see how the military or AF is to be blamed here?

Yup, and Indians have exposed ISI by arresting all the spy pigeons and camels sent by this agency.
You should be more concerned about what the world actually thinks about the tall claims made by the Indians.

Sir jee i just love your way of responding---i must admit your are unique in PDF :laughcry:

It seems neither of us will concede anything here,both believe the other to be brainwashed.Then return to topic coz further will only cause flame war.

I always did wonder why when there are protest on Delhi streets, tension suddenly flares up at the borders.
Seems RAW has also been busy with some public diversion homework.

Even after spending so much time here, i wonder how come you missed/ignored the purpose or role of the so called agency "RAW"??????

Nope, it was definitely $33 billion last year as I did the calculations when the budget was released.

$18.8 billion went towards debt repayment.
$6.2 billion went towards the military.
$8 billion went towards Pakistan's awam.

pentees kharab rupay ko english main kia kahen gy? or 95$ rate pr kit y dollar ka budget hoga?

@Mav3rick

You need marines for the invasion which are sitting next door in Arb nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the article again and my post: 77.....nowhere it's mentioned that there is any hindrance on purchase or production of new frames. !!

So procuring new fighters is not part of the 2025 Airforce development plan? lol.. talk about desperate attempts.

Were details of the "Air Force Devlopment plan 2025" ever released publicly? What was planned for 2025? @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar?

JF-17's, J-10B's, More F-16's and a 5th gen.As I have been parroting earlier to all the skeptics of the JF-17 and so on..
its a simple case of no money and it has NOTHING to do with technical difficulties.

Last edited by a moderator:
my RESPECT and SALUTE to MUSHARAF . he did a lot :moil:

JF-17's, J-10B's, More F-16's and a 5th gen.As I have been parroting earlier to all the skeptics of the JF-17 and so on..
its a simple case of no money and it has NOTHING to do with technical difficulties.

Which 5th gen?

Back
Top Bottom