What's new

PAF to induct 188 JF-17 aircrafts including 26 JF-17B & 50 JF-17 Blk3

Least Chance i have to say L-15/JL-10 has a better Chance and cheaper than Yak-130 and remember Indian lobby in Russia bro @New World
yes yak deal would be expensive just like buying 4 Mi-35 helicopters in $150 million dollars(i suppose), but this deal will be taking stairs from car parking area before going into elevator to reach at the top.

JF-17 = joint project of Pakistan and China.
upcoming J-10C(if things went well) = China.
L-15 = China.

Thora zaika change hona chahye..
We are all just guessing who knows what paf going induct. But bro its not liking or disliking paf knows better what is best for Pakistan defense

Hi,

Worthless post---written without thinking---.

Please don't give me that BS piece of crap---.

All of our air force and weaponry is reflective of US military plan and strategy---.
But this does not mean We must follow the USA deployment/development of weapons its our choice what to do and what not

Is russia say no so @New World
sometime back they said no.

apart from engine of JF-17 and for few Mi-17, Russia has no any business dealing/experience with Pakistan, Pakistan wants to buildup relation and trust with Russia.

as for indian influence, india under modi has already bent knee before USA/Israel. Recent signal from india that they are going to buy missiles from israel to be fitted on Su-30. and india bla bla that IF they had Rafale, they would have done this and that, and totally neglecting and demonizing one the of the best Russia marvel Su-30.

We are all just guessing who knows what paf going induct. But bro its not liking or disliking paf knows better what is best for Pakistan defense
yes, they know best. and we both are guessing on ifs and buts.

sometime back they said no.

apart from engine of JF-17 and for few Mi-17, Russia has no any business dealing/experience with Pakistan, Pakistan wants to buildup relation and trust with Russia.

as for indian influence, india under modi has already bent knee before USA/Israel. Recent signal from india that they are going to buy missiles from israel to be fitted on Su-30. and india bla bla that IF they had Rafale, they would have done this and that, and totally neglecting and demonizing one the of the best Russia marvel Su-30.

yes, they know best. and we both are guessing on ifs and buts.
You like it or not we are still in earliest stages in development of trust between two countries

Capactiy of 25 per year was announced in an interview...n few from china..its matter of 2 or three years if PAF really wants
You did not know elementary stuff---

Hi,

76 JFT's can be delivered in a couple of years---. Production can be ramped up in china.

Who has the complete version of interview ?? Copy of interview from Janes defense

Now that JF17B is happening to serve as LIFT...wouldn't it also be useful to work on conformal fuel tanks?

Since JF17B would have the same configuration as block III...as in KLJ7A Aesa(which if I remember correctly has like 200km detection range for 5m^2 target)...it can also serve as a bomber...with conformal fuel tanks(freeing up hard points to carry weapons for ground attack). JF17 already fulfills the role of carrying out ground strikes...but with two pilots and conformal fuel tanks it would allow the JF17 to carry more weapons and carry out ground strikes deeper into enemy territory.

@Oscar @airomerix @messiach
Any inputs would be welcome by u guys or anyone knowledgeable in this regard.

I have already answered it elsewhere.
added: cft were tested around 14-15. Their DITB status remains suspended.

Now that JF17B is happening to serve as LIFT...wouldn't it also be useful to work on conformal fuel tanks?

Since JF17B would have the same configuration as block III...as in KLJ7A Aesa(which if I remember correctly has like 200km detection range for 5m^2 target)...it can also serve as a bomber...with conformal fuel tanks(freeing up hard points to carry weapons for ground attack). JF17 already fulfills the role of carrying out ground strikes...but with two pilots and conformal fuel tanks it would allow the JF17 to carry more weapons and carry out ground strikes deeper into enemy territory.

@Oscar @airomerix @messiach
Any inputs would be welcome by u guys or anyone knowledgeable in this regard.

Last edited:
But this does not mean We must follow the USA deployment/development of weapons its our choice what to do and what not
And also LIFT version of L-15 has also after burning engine @New World

And we don't follow US trend @MastanKhan

Hi,

Why would we not follow the US trend---is it because of some inherent stupidity---?

The US has set the standards of modern day combat---weapons---the type of weapons and their usage and I have to say that on a defense forum to people who want to write on this forum and yet are clueless to know who the leader is---?

Back
Top Bottom