What's new

Pak population at over 235 million: Census

How about paying 10,000 Rs to men for voluntary vasectomy.

This is just going beyond control.

That's an understated given many are unaccounted for. It's easily over 240 million.
close to 300 actually 1 million running away every month just to gcc so imagine how many
in small cities there is traffic jams which was unheard before

i remember this story from one guy and i laugh always
farooq bhai was recently married had a kid and thought thats it and move on
one siraiki molvi had him in sac one day
according to him( well its more fun hear actual words)
aye jeri kuti hai usku allah 12 15 bache denda hai
usda rizak wi denda ha
tu ziyada musaan bana kafira di sazish hai musalmana ku ghat karan di.
well he listened to him
farooq bhai have 8 kids
cant feed them
his back hurt always
when i go pakistan go to see him he always complain
wife of his looks like ama ji while she was very beautiful lady when married

so i guess quality over quantity is the way forward
imagine we had 50 million population
abundance pf resources
roads clean
less crime
less jahils on road
less burden on economy

Last edited:
close to 300 actually 1 million running away every month just to gcc so imagine how many
in small cities there is traffic jams which was unheard before

i remember this story from one guy and i laugh always
farooq bhai was recently married had a kid and thought thats it and move on
one siraiki molvi had him in sac one day
according to him( well its more fun hear actual words)
aye jeri kuti hai usku allah 12 15 bache denda hai
usda rizak wi denda ha
tu ziyada musaan bana kafira di sazish hai musalmana ku ghat karan di.
well he listened to him
farooq bhai have 8 kids
cant feed them
his back hurt always
when i go pakistan go to see him he always complain
wife of his looks like ama ji while she was very beautiful lady when married

so i guess quality over quantity is the way forward
imagine we had 50 million population
abundance pf resources
roads clean
less crime
less jahils on road
less burden on economy
population control is a mandatory aspect.

If Indonesia can do it, Bangladesh can do it; why not Pak?

population control is a mandatory aspect.

If Indonesia can do it, Bangladesh can do it; why not Pak?
There is no population control in Indonesia. Unlikely to happen in any democracy country. It is more due to women education and their increase participation in the economy work force.

There is no population control in Indonesia. Unlikely to happen in any democracy country. It is more due to women education and their increase participation in the economy work force.
That is the only way to do it in a peaceful manner. Labor force participation and women’s education.

235 million still less.
Pakistan needs at least 300 million population.

This is major major issue corruption etc are secondary for me more people you need more food more water more oil to import and half of these people don't have any outcome where country can benefit most developed countries have less nation this funda to have growth Kuwait Brunei uae ksa Germany Japan all have either small or controlled population USA and china to name few

235 million still less.
Absolute destruction

Pakistani population = 250 million people now

Having a large population is a good thing.

235 million still less.
It will be there in 10 years at current trends. Don’t worry it will be 400 million only 17 years after that.

What we need to be doing is preparing for the likely situation. A large population can be useful if properly educated and employed (men and women).

Also if we build our cities using 5 story apartment buildings, we can benefit from the large population and have more public transportation to make life affordable for most of our people.

In the mean time, with the Saudi looking to attract 10-20 million more residents over the next 7 years, its not a bad thing if our top talent goes there for some time to earn a living and boost their skills, and possibly send back some remittances or invest i. The country when the reforms are made.

Barcelona blended with the Masdar city design in the following picture.

1689053204954.jpeg

P.S. if our population really is at 250 million and the size of the economy is $325-350 billion, GDP per capita is actually $1300-1400 per person. This would go a long way, but not all the way, in better explaining our poor indicators for health and other metrics.

Last edited:
It will be there in 10 years at current trends. Don’t worry it will be 400 million only 17 years after that.

What we need to be doing is preparing for the likely situation. A large population can be useful if properly educated and employed (men and women).

Also if we build our cities using 5 story apartment buildings, we can benefit from the large population and have more public transportation to make life affordable for most of our people.

In the mean time, with the Saudi looking to attract 10-20 million more residents over the next 7 years, its not a bad thing if our top talent goes there for some time to earn a living and boost their skills, and possibly send back some remittances or invest i. The country when the reforms are made.

Barcelona blended with the Masdar city design in the following picture.

View attachment 938273

P.S. if our population really is at 250 million and the size of the economy is $325-350 billion, GDP per capita is actually $1300-1400 per person. This would go a long way, but not all the way, in better explaining our poor indicators for health and other metrics.
Larger populations are better than smaller populations in general. Many developed countries are now feeling that and desperately trying to increase their population. But I agree with you that we need to educate and properly manage large populations cuz only then will it benefit the country. And even if large population causes many Pakistanis to go overseas at least it will increase remittances and Pakistans soft power.

Larger populations are better than smaller populations in general. Many developed countries are now feeling that and desperately trying to increase their population. But I agree with you that we need to educate and properly manage large populations cuz only then will it benefit the country. And even if large population causes many Pakistanis to go overseas at least it will increase remittances and Pakistans soft power.
Developed countries are focused on TFR though not necessarily population size, once your TFR drops below replacement any population size no matter the size begins to collapse

Also such large populations also need to be quality participating members of society, otherwise their use will be what? Cannon fodder or just a collection of poor people?

Back
Top Bottom