What's new

Pakistan aims for transformative $30-50b investment boost in agri sector

Also tell producers to invest in industrial grade refrigeration and freezing so that we stop losing billions worth of produce to waste each year.
Yeah this is important for farmers.
I’ve seen people dump truckloads of crops like tomatoes on the road because the cost of fuel was higher than the amount of money markets were offering for their crop. But refrigeration can also solve this cuz the farmers can freeze their crops and sell it when the price is higher.

Yeah this is important for farmers.
I’ve seen people dump truckloads of crops like tomatoes on the road because the cost of fuel was higher than the amount of money markets were offering for their crop. But refrigeration can also solve this cuz the farmers can freeze their crops and sell it when the price is higher.
Or even get in on the flash-frozen produce market, be it domestic or overseas. Our producers can charge a relatively high margin for flash-frozen organic produce and, in turn, export it to health-conscious buyers in the West.

1689474515610.png

Three of the most corrupt MCs are starting a green revolution, watching this picture even Shaitan said "Astaghfirullah, I am not needed in this country"

Hopefully the next Army Chief doesn't try to **** over Pakistan to try to get free money from the U.S. like Bajwa's Project Imran Khan did.

Hopefully by the time of next Army chief IK will be in govt with 90% votes and the he will start dismantaling Army Inc....the real achilles heels of Pakistan.

A better hope is that brain dead Pakistanis get brain, for Allah everything is possible.
specially those who think this $hit is real
1689475118256.png

I am not sure which one of these two bent over and which one reached deep in the other's rear end to pull 30 to 50 billion number. I am sure it wasnt the bhikari for who getting one billion from IMF was the biggest feast of his life.

Hopefully by the time of next Army chief IK will be in govt with 90% votes and the he will start dismantaling Army Inc....the real achilles heels of Pakistan.

A better hope is that brain dead Pakistanis get brain, for Allah everything is possible.
specially those who think this $hit is real
View attachment 939143
Don't worry, if Imran Khan comes back into office, you will be too busy being told to invade China to have to worry about the future of Pakistan.

Don't worry, if Imran Khan comes back into office, you will be too busy being told to invade China to have to worry about the future of Pakistan.

now I understand the reason for 620 messages in 2.5 years, putting few words on paper is too much brain work for a patwari

now I understand the reason for 620 messages in 2.5 years, putting few words on paper is too much brain work for a patwari
I'll be in my bunker in the U.S. in such a situation, as I am an American.

but why are you here on Pakistani forum, go serve a redneck his burger
I have found the information on this forum useful to me in the past, so I am giving back from my own knowledge.

You should take a minute to wonder why nearly every single Chinese, GCC, and American account has gone silent on this issue.

The situation in Pakistan currently is not "Just Pakistan Being Pakistan" or "More Bluster than Reality".

It's serious.

Last edited:
I am not the smartest guy on the street but even I can't put my head around this
1689476500240.png

I am banging my head on a metal pole, what does this $hit even mean

Pakistan Aim to ????

who the fcuk came up with I am sure it wasnt bhikari
only an F.A. pass mind can come up with this kind of gimmick
these morons think people are stupid!! only because he wear a uniform and speaks some form of English in loud voice.

Or even get in on the flash-frozen produce market, be it domestic or overseas. Our producers can charge a relatively high margin for flash-frozen organic produce and, in turn, export it to health-conscious buyers in the West.
Farmers need incentives to do this tho. Pakistani Gov gives the most unless and unproductive subsidies for stuff that won’t help the underlying issues. And farmers need gov help to penetrate some overseas markets but our gov is renowned property dealers so they rather we give our land to them and they make plots on it. Zardari mafia in Sindh and powerful government waderas are the ones limiting our water and doing everything to destroy the avg farmer to take over their land. Can’t expect these chors to care for avg farmer.

Farmers need incentives to do this tho. Pakistani Gov gives the most unless and unproductive subsidies for stuff that won’t help the underlying issues. And farmers need gov help to penetrate some overseas markets but our gov is renowned property dealers so they rather we give our land to them and they make plots on it. Zardari mafia in Sindh and powerful government waderas are the ones limiting our water and doing everything to destroy the avg farmer to take over their land. Can’t expect these chors to care for avg farmer.
Renowned local property dealers... Can't even take control of real estate in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom