What's new

Pakistan aims to sell national airline before election

Go make it a slogan on NYC cabs.
Then put it on Pakistani cabs.

Nobody is going to be allowed to sell a national asset.

End of.

Period.

Deal with it.
we do it all the time in profit making companies like OGDCL
we even end up doing it in PIA but for free when PPPP gave 10% share to employees

bhutto had the same "nara" we end up destroying our country, there was time when south koreans were dying of hunger and cmae to see our industry lol

mazay karo..end of discussion

we do it all the time in profit making companies like OGDCL
we even end up doing it in PIA but for free when PPPP gave 10% share to employees

bhutto had the same "nara" we end up destroying our country, there was time when south koreans were dying of hunger and cmae to see our industry lol

mazay karo..end of discussion

Han theek hai. Ghaans me khalonga tumhare hisse ki.

as long as you know what are you doing, i am fine with it

"saray din mareez meray samnay khudkhusi karaty hein"

Pakistan naam ki koi cheez bikao nahi.

Jisko jo karna Hai krle. Sab yahin hain.

Pakistan naam ki koi cheez bikao nahi.

Jisko jo karna Hai krle. Sab yahin hain.
lol you are confusing Pakistan(people who are dying of huger and children dying in hospitals which i saw in dozens) with PIA (heroine smuggling money making machine for corrupt politicians)..
unless you are one of them too..

but if people want this i am all fine with it, but they should know what it means..dont complain of education health or anything, it went into PIA

lol you are confusing Pakistan(people who are dying of huger and children dying in hospitals which i saw in dozens) with PIA (heroine smuggling money making machine for corrupt politicians)..
unless you are one of them too..

but if people want this i am all fine with it, but they should know what it means..dont complain of education health or anything, it went into PIA

Thanks will do just fine.

There is more drugs on the ground than in the year

Thanks will do just fine.

There is more drugs on the ground than in the year
infact you are not..i saw it first hand..go to lahore main hospital and you will see it..nawaz goes to london even to check his ***

but its your decision, i am fine with it but hold no delusions

sahee bataya..
kia humaray bab daday key zamany mein hospital thay, phely be loog bhook sey marthey thay, koyi baat nahi

Bhai tum mere ek hath pe chaand or ek hath pe soraj rakh do.

Me apna muaqaf nahi choronga.

Wo apne khanay ka faisla krne ki taqat nahi rakhte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom